Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Dr Crippen
22 Aug 17 22:04
| Topic/replies: 49,694 | Blogger: Dr Crippen's blog
''Young people deemed to be at risk of getting caught up in crime and disorder during the Notting Hill carnival this weekend are being removed from the area and invited to a watersports weekend at a cost of more than £1,000 each, the Guardian has learned.

Fifteen young people aged from 13 to 17 have been selected for the trip, which is costing the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea £20,000.''

And what do the kids who have been behaving themselves get?
Pause Switch to Standard View Crime prevention London style
Show More
Report saddo August 22, 2017 10:06 PM BST
Fark all as usual.
Report Just Checking August 22, 2017 10:13 PM BST
What about this one?
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/police-officers-swoop-pensioners-cottage-11033838
Yipping pensioners' yorkie scares some total woose of a delivery driver who falls over. He calls police and they send 8 men round in 5 cars to take the little beloved creature off a 73 year old woman. Stress of that alone could have killed her. They've still got it.

Compare and contrast that with the recent performance in stopping travellers running riot along the way...

Chasing down people who aren't PC on twitter and taking away pensioners pets, that's the real priorities!
Report Dr Crippen August 22, 2017 10:26 PM BST
I've always said most of the police area waste of money.

The fewer they employ the better as far as I'm concerned, because thy only go after the soft targets anyway.
The soft targets being home owners and people with jobs who they can fine or motorists.
Report Capt__F August 22, 2017 10:36 PM BST
''Young people deemed to be at risk of getting caught up in crime and disorder during the Notting Hill carnival this weekend are being removed from the area and invited to a watersports weekend at a cost of more than £1,000 each, the Guardian has learned.
  no sh1t sherlock need a colour chart ?
Report Crisp77 August 22, 2017 10:39 PM BST
That takes the p1ss
Report Just Checking August 22, 2017 10:44 PM BST
It's heartening to see that councils complaining about shocking cuts austerity can dig deep when it matters ...

I hope they are flying in "asylum seekers" from popular British holiday destinations (I still can't work that one out!) in order to increase the diversity figures..?

They can go on an organised smashing of any historical statues the left feel like hating that day, and C4 can make a documentary about it?
Report akabula August 23, 2017 2:11 PM BST
Report akabula August 23, 2017 2:26 PM BST
Had another lifted from twitter of armed police running to a helicopter.
One pc asks "Is it another major robbery?"
Gets the reply "No. Someone called Owen jones a tw4t on twitter"

Unbelievably the mods wouldn't pass it. Speaks volumes about the politics at work on this forum.
Report saddo August 23, 2017 2:33 PM BST
They should take these lads on a cruise aboard a leaking ship.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-41001169
Report Ibrahima Sonko August 23, 2017 2:43 PM BST
I wonder how much that all cost saddo, probably millions.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com