Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Emitdeb
09 Feb 17 16:32
| Topic/replies: 5,216 | Blogger: Emitdeb's blog
Thing that sort of swings it for me, is the guy following Neal Armstrong around asking him to "swear on the Bible he went to the moon".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VgljrAlxmU

I'm 80 - 20 .... Crazy
Pause Switch to Standard View Moon Landing Hoax.
Show More
Report i_agree_with_nick February 9, 2017 4:42 PM GMT
When someone (might have been the same person) did the same with Buzz Aldrin, he chinned him.

Imo, their advisers and those who give them media training, would have told them not to get involved.
Report zorrostrikes February 9, 2017 7:15 PM GMT
I was on the moon last night, all their junk is still up there.

you can take my word for it? Crazy
Report scandanavian_haven February 9, 2017 7:21 PM GMT
Why would they even have wanted to go to the moon ?

And why has nobody been since if it was so important ?
Report terry mccann February 9, 2017 7:23 PM GMT
why wouldn't you swear on the bible if it was true/ 100 percent b0llox they went
Report scandanavian_haven February 9, 2017 7:27 PM GMT
if you weren't religious, why would you?
Report terry mccann February 9, 2017 7:29 PM GMT
he is religious,hence the bible
Report scandanavian_haven February 9, 2017 7:33 PM GMT
he labeled himself as a deist.[126][127] His mother later said that Armstrong's religious views caused her grief and distress in later life as she was more religious.[128] First Man: The Life of Neil A. Armstrong, his official biography, also describes him as a deist.
Report i_agree_with_nick February 9, 2017 7:34 PM GMT
why wouldn't you swear on the bible if it was true/ 100 percent b0llox they went

See my earlier post.

Imo, it's similar to when a politician is interviewed about education and is asked what is 8 x 7. They never respond but it's not because they don't know the answer.
Report terry mccann February 9, 2017 7:37 PM GMT
o the disgrace to be found out
Report Degs February 9, 2017 7:39 PM GMT

Feb 9, 2017 -- 1:21PM, scandanavian_haven wrote:

Why would they even have wanted to go to the moon ?And why has nobody been since if it was so important ?

USSR v USA, simple as that

Report zorrostrikes February 9, 2017 7:41 PM GMT
they went to the moon for the cheese? that and proving to the soviets that theirs was bigger.
once on the moon, they built moonbase alpha and the moon left orbit for a few years, then it was returned around 2002 when the series finished. Wink
Report terry mccann February 9, 2017 7:42 PM GMT
quite a few people bumped off to keep it hush hush as we know
Report scandanavian_haven February 9, 2017 7:44 PM GMT
Spending 10% of their GDP to win a race seems insane
Report Degs February 9, 2017 7:48 PM GMT

Feb 9, 2017 -- 1:44PM, scandanavian_haven wrote:

I've not seen that figure before ... where did you see it ?

Report zorrostrikes February 9, 2017 7:52 PM GMT
have you seen the size of the rocket? It was freakin enormous? and they made plenty of them.
every component would be hugely expensive. It took weeks to move them into place to fire.
Report SPOT THE DOG February 9, 2017 7:53 PM GMT
I believe, man did land on the Moon

I believe, there was a cover up over the death of Princess Diana
Report sixtwosix February 9, 2017 7:54 PM GMT
Watched Capricorn One a couple of weeks ago .
Report i_agree_with_nick February 9, 2017 7:56 PM GMT
There has been independent analysis of rocks brought back from the moon. There have also been photographs taken by independent third parties which show debris left after the various missions.
Report doridoru February 9, 2017 8:01 PM GMT

Feb 9, 2017 -- 1:54PM, sixtwosix wrote:

Brilliant film, sums it up

Report scandanavian_haven February 9, 2017 8:05 PM GMT
Read it somewhere long time ago, but bound to be many sites that give the answer.
Report Degs February 9, 2017 8:10 PM GMT

Feb 9, 2017 -- 2:05PM, scandanavian_haven wrote:

Read it somewhere long time ago, but bound to be many sites that give the answer.

I saw figures of about 5% federal budget,

Report Degs February 9, 2017 8:11 PM GMT
wikipedia gives it as ..

From 1964 until 1973, $6.417 billion ($41.9 billion in 2017) in total was appropriated for the R&D and flights of the Saturn V, with the maximum being in 1966 with $1.2 billion ($8.86 billion in 2017).[1] That same year, NASA received its biggest budget of US$4.5 billion, about 0.5 percent of the gross domestic product (GDP) of the United States at that time.
Report scandanavian_haven February 9, 2017 8:17 PM GMT
well i found this

The Apollo project cost 25 billion dollars. In the mid-60s, the USA’s gross domestic product (GDP) was around 1000 billion dollars. So the costs of the project amounted to around 2.5 % of GDP annually over a 10-year period

ok lower than I first thought, but still an insane cost back in the 60's. They wanted to win a race more than they wanted to feed their own people and create sustainable jobs.
Report scandanavian_haven February 9, 2017 8:19 PM GMT
that 0.5% figure was for just one year.
Report Degs February 9, 2017 8:23 PM GMT
yes, the 0.5% is one year, like it says, the year NASA received it's biggest annual budget. GDP is an annual measure isn't it ?
Report crystalhunt February 9, 2017 8:25 PM GMT
Kennedy made a pledge to the American people to get the first man on the moon by 1970. Failure wasn't an option so looks like they just made it , or did they.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/may/25/newsid_4369000/4369187.stm

Amazing fact in this article is that Kennedy asked congress for an extra $1.700m  (£600m). Great exchange rate in those days.
Report scandanavian_haven February 9, 2017 8:26 PM GMT
yeah but on average over the course of the mission is what I mean, the 0.5 was for one year

Now it would cost about 100 million dollers to get there.
Report Degs February 9, 2017 8:36 PM GMT
So 0.5% GDP in the highest spend year, but the average is higher.

OK
Report Clouseau February 9, 2017 8:37 PM GMT
What do these people fooking want? A postcard with a moon stamp on it?
Get a fooking grip. lads. It happened. Move on.

The sh1te, fear and bravery that Armstrong, Aldrin, Collins and the rest had to go through to get there and they are criticised for not playing along with a self-publicising loon!

They are well above that and that kn0bhead. Give us a break!
Report scandanavian_haven February 9, 2017 8:38 PM GMT
that's using the wiki figures, the one I post was different and higher.
Report scandanavian_haven February 9, 2017 8:39 PM GMT
that person was a nob, but doesn't mean you have to believe everything you're told, and I'm definely not a conspiracy nut type.
Report crags February 9, 2017 9:01 PM GMT
These moon landing threads are almost as bad as the McCann ones Sad
Report JASS February 9, 2017 9:02 PM GMT
I don't often post,but got to say,my father in law worked for the MOD as a scientist in the 1960s to early 80s.Designing missiles and rockets ,and as a master of physics he always maintained they never had the technology to get there.
Report Crisp77 February 9, 2017 9:04 PM GMT
Surely they will be going back now to put Trump on it in huge letters.
Report scandanavian_haven February 9, 2017 9:10 PM GMT
intersting jass, 480,000 mile round trip in the 60's is questionable.
Report Emitdeb February 10, 2017 5:39 AM GMT
i_agree_with_nick

09 Feb 17 19:56
There has been independent analysis of rocks brought back from the moon. There have also been photographs taken by independent third parties which show debris left after the various missions.

Any links?   

currently 90% - 10%  sure it was all BS...
Report Emitdeb February 10, 2017 5:53 AM GMT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBGAnxcIxtc

Shocked
Report Facts February 10, 2017 9:31 AM GMT
sixtwosix    09 Feb 17 19:54 

That was fiction. hth.
Report zorrostrikes February 10, 2017 10:12 AM GMT
the moon is only 250,000 miles away? Australia is 12,000 miles? so it's only twenty times more. - once you are in the vacuum of space a nudge can get you there? Well a small amount of fuel.
They have satellites up there to make your phones and GPS working?

Getting to other planets with men is going to be nearly impossible.

I personally don't care if they faked it, but it seems improbable - people do see the rockets take off? I'd imagine they would be spotted coming down? Even in remote areas.
then they'd have to take off again? for the return? Unless they just orbit the earth. Again they would be picked up by people. They picked up sputnik? with teens radio clubs in the fifties.
Report TheBaron February 10, 2017 10:32 AM GMT
The latest theory is that Madeline McCann was about to expose the Moon landings as a hoax before she disappeared.
Report terry mccann February 10, 2017 12:09 PM GMT
ok clou well that's a wrap then,and you made some good points tooTongue Out
Report Foinavon February 10, 2017 4:03 PM GMT
I'm with Clouseau.
The mathematics required were developed by Sir Isaac Newton and others around 400 years ago.
In the 20th century, materials to build rockets and the guidance and tracking systems were developed culminating in Lunik 2 which, in 1959 was the first spacecraft to land on the moon. Re-entry and survival systems, also developed by the soviets were demonstrated in 1961 with the successful flight of Yuri Gagarin in Vostok 2.
Since the Soviets had captured all the space firsts, the only thing left for the Americans to save face with was a lunar landing which they achieved eight years later in 1969. This was at the height of the Cold War and saving face was of great importance for American influence in the world, which is why they threw so much money at it.
If it were a hoax they would only have done it once. There were six manned lunar landings and experiments were set up at least one of which is in use to this day.
Report TheGoldenVision February 10, 2017 4:31 PM GMT
Is it a hoax? Lunar Laser Ranging Arrays... set up by a human being, aligned by same said human, initially calibrated by same said human. Hope this helps.Wink
Report Capt__F February 10, 2017 5:04 PM GMT
What do you do if you see a space man ?

Park in it man !
Report Foinavon February 10, 2017 5:15 PM GMT
I'm the urban spaceman, baby; I've got speed
I've got everything I need
I'm the urban spaceman, baby; I can fly
I'm a supersonic guy

Bonzo Dog Doo Dah Band
Report smartie3 February 11, 2017 7:29 PM GMT
the thing I have never quite got is that when he steps down on the moon and says the immortal words "one small step" etc..there is already a camera down there to take a film of it. Is it like Top Gear where they redo sequences to make it look realistic?!
Report gilbzy February 11, 2017 7:42 PM GMT

Especially when their athletes got caught..
Report TheBetterBettor August 5, 2018 10:14 AM BST
I guess a bean bag falls faster than a feather on the moon..Can someone here explain to me  whats going on in this clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mll21QlSXpA&t=6m
Report Make my hay August 5, 2018 11:27 AM BST
Shhh....be quite BB it's Sunday morning and there's still a lot of people asleep if you carry on like that you may wake some up.
Report terry mccann August 5, 2018 11:30 AM BST
Yep mex/dave will be here so telling people how thick they are,we all morons(daves latest offering) but that's how trolls do their dirty work
Report akabula August 5, 2018 4:32 PM BST
FFS how many hoax/conspiracy threads do you need.
Organise a convention. The Moon, Elvis, Illuminati, Lizard People, 5G, Chemtrails and whatever else.
Report terry mccann August 5, 2018 4:36 PM BST
Elvis? ffs yer mad manLaugh
Report akabula August 5, 2018 4:37 PM BST
Laugh
Report Mexico August 5, 2018 4:51 PM BST
Akabula. You missed off Global warming hoax from Terry's list of "it is all a hoax" list.

All these "hoaxes " seem to involve science/technology- Terry believes they are all fake & he is totally clueless regarding anything scientific or mathematical.  Hardly a coincidence.

A bright 11 year old has a better understanding of electromagnetic radiation, chemical reactions & chemical composition of the atmosphere than Terry does.

Everything seems to be a conspiracy in Terry's world - he is even convinced I am somebody else.
Report GoOnThen August 5, 2018 4:56 PM BST
A good interview with Gary McKinnon that brushes over this subject on Richplanet.
Report Make my hay August 5, 2018 4:59 PM BST
There's no global warming as there is no evidence that we live on a globe.
Report terry mccann August 5, 2018 5:05 PM BST
As mex knows this global warming sh1te is a huge money spinner for his elite masters, wait for an insult to come back,thats how they work innit mex
Report Mexico August 5, 2018 5:38 PM BST
Yawn Terry. 
Yet another global conspiracy which life's loser Terry has uncovered.

So we have many thousands of scientists from many different faking results , yet Terry "noAlevels" believes he has the scientific knowledge to know it is all a lie.
No need for Terry to present any evidence- just watch a few hours of loon-tube videos.

Even if the planet was not getting warmer we would still have many scientists working on understanding the climate. We would still be looking for a substitute for burning oil.

Have you accepted that £20k bet Terry?
Report terry mccann August 5, 2018 8:57 PM BST
"Lifes loser wowLaugh, wot a delightful piece of sh1t you are mex,love it when you reply  as it proves I'm 100 % right,otherwise why a troll need to insult? BTW ive asked you about 50 times to show me my mistakes so  do it
Report terry mccann August 5, 2018 9:03 PM BST
Do you really think in your wildest dreams that I would take a bet with you? Yeah I would have to be one of lifes loserLaughI wish you nothing but bad karma ducky
Report Mexico August 5, 2018 9:07 PM BST
Terry - you make many mistakes.

The most repeated mistake is to post about science when it is clear you have very little knowledge or education in that area.

You clearly know very little about electromagnetic radiation ("millions of microwaves a second LOL) - yet you keep posting & showing us how poor your schooling was.

So you agree to that £20k bet????- it was not actually with me.
Report terry mccann August 5, 2018 9:10 PM BST
well you are a expert mex, so good a 14 year old knows you are a bullsh1tterLaugh
Report terry mccann August 5, 2018 9:12 PM BST
CAN   YOU     SPEAK     ENGLISH    ?     ME    NO     WANT     BET      WITH     YOU   !
Report terry mccann August 5, 2018 9:15 PM BST
To be fair all that extra radiation has got to be good I mean what possible could go wrong, over to you expert MexTongue Out
Report Mexico August 5, 2018 9:38 PM BST
Can you speak English Terry'?

"ME    NO     WANT     BET      WITH     YOU   !"

Do you consider that to be a sensible "sentence" to post when you are suggesting another poster can't speak English?

I have not suggested we have a bet - I believe it was Dave who suggested £20k.
Report terry mccann August 5, 2018 9:45 PM BST
Laugh You jest of course. Einstein me old mucker you've been found out by a 14 year old kid,give it up kidder, Laugh still laughing at " I believe it was dave", you should know as you are one of the same
Report terry mccann August 5, 2018 9:50 PM BST
Just to prove how smart you are (geddit)?tell us all how all that extra radiation isn't going to be harmful to every living thing on earth
Report Mexico August 5, 2018 10:18 PM BST
I have not commented on how safe / unsafe electromagnetic radiation will be.
If you had the education level of an 11 year old you would understand that.

Terry you believe pretty much every scientific conspiracy theory out there (& post your views on here) , yet have a terrible knowledge of anything scientific.

If you want a £20k with Dave , go ahead - get in touch with him.
Report STUDYFORM August 5, 2018 11:23 PM BST
Why resurrect this thread when there are so many more recent ones on this topic?

At least it isn't politics based.
Report terry mccann August 6, 2018 6:48 AM BST
O I'm sure a 5 year old could answer the question you've failed to answer, it will blow your little mind but its designed to do just that, now if you were as clever as you like to think you would know that,i think you do really.
Report dave1357 August 6, 2018 8:44 AM BST
STUDYFORM • August 5, 2018 11:23 PM BST

At least it isn't politics based

Well actually it is, Terry also believes all the far right conspiracy theories.  This is just one of them.

The other political aspect is that there are too many Terrys around corrupting the minds of their children and grandchildren, so unfortunately the internet is facing extreme censorship and control.
Report STUDYFORM August 6, 2018 9:23 AM BST
Some conspiracy theories were started s a joke, to show how easy it is to start them off.
Most began with people writing books or using the internet to make a name for themselves, by making stuff up and expanding upon it, usually by exploiting "loopholes" which weren't there, so inventing them.
My son studied this in some depth. I'll have to ask him for examples.
Report terry mccann August 6, 2018 9:26 AM BST
I know its an old saying dave but, I wouldn't p1ss on you if you were on fire let alone have a bet with you. £25,000? no lets make a million,you proberly haven't got 25p let alone 25kLaugh. And why play this stupid game when you are mex? Grow up you numpy
Report dave1357 August 6, 2018 11:45 AM BST
Its a very simple bet Terry.  Lets make it £5k - I've got that in my account

My Account  |  Current Bets
Total available: £5,578.13
Report Just Checking August 6, 2018 5:28 PM BST
There's some new "conspiracy theories" series running on one of the more obscure channels.
Lots about aliens. One of them was that the USA went to the moon, but they encountered aliens there, and this has been covered up.

It must be incredibly difficult for tin foil hat minded, that one! A juicy "they are lying to use conspiracy theory, but to ACCEPT that one would negate the "the moon landings were fake" conspiracy theory. What a muddle!

I can imagine there is much tossing and turning at night due that one. But of course the sleepness nights are due to the G5 mind control :)
Report terry mccann August 6, 2018 6:03 PM BST
will be buddyWink
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com