|
By:
I would just like to say that my first name is not Ernest...
|
|
By:
Some people are protected by sshhh.
They know too much about establishment foibles ... e.g. Savile. And when the people get noisy, we get prosecutions of e.g. Dave Lee Travis, Rolf Harris. "Celebs" prosecutions that will appease the press. But name me any from the "great & good" that have been prosecuted ... no we wait until they have died and then they can't talk. |
|
By:
glad to see this won't go away. Headlines/articles popping up daily, from all the papers.
Lord Janner detective: We had proof to charge child sex politician 20 years ago... But top brass told us to stop Lord Janner sent a Christmas card to police officer who investigated child sex abuse allegations against him Lord Janner Home Office chiefs ignored 4th warning of child sex claims in 1995 Keith Vaz helped kill a 90s probe into the Greville Janner claims: why is he silent now? Special Branch files on the suspected child abuser Lord Janner are believed to have been destroyed more than a decade ago. Another cover up. MPaedos |
|
By:
............. and another cover-up of those who covered-up for him.
|
|
By:
like your new avatar aka
![]() [ This image is no longer available. ] |
|
By:
David Massingham, 77, was not deemed fit to stand trial on charges of historic child abuse allegations because of his mental health.
A procedure exists to deal with criminal suspects thought to have mental illness. In serious cases where a judge rules a suspect not fit to stand trial, a jury can hear the evidence in the suspect's absence and decide if the individual committed the crimes. If so, the person can be detained in a hospital, supervised at home or given an absolute discharge, which does mean a criminal record. Massingham was charged with 12 offences. He denied molesting two boys more than 30 years ago. In February 2014, a finding of fact hearing in Teesside Crown Court, the jury decided he had committed the acts. He was not found to be guilty, or not guilty, but a judge ordered him to be detained indefinitely in hospital. All you need to get off these charges is a four letter word. Lord. I could have supplied a better one. |
|
By:
be interesting to see if the Scottish police & the Crown Office can succeed where the CPS has failed.
|
|
By:
is that his daughters who is always on big question........she as a double barrel names but one of those names is janner........she looks very much like him
|
|
By:
if she is his daughter she has double standards as she said last week oscar groning who worked at auschwitz should be prosecuted even though he is suffering from ill heath and is 93.
|
|
By:
yes Rabbi Laura Janner-Klausner
|
|
By:
shes a ****..........oscar groning only worked there.........he tried several times to transfer to the russian front....he was never killed or was cruel to any inmate..........he was just sent to work there ....she said he was responslble for 300,000 deaths
|
|
By:
he's died
|
|
By:
Wonder how much IHT will be paid on his estate. Socialists are keen on people paying taxes.
|
|
By:
The "trial of the facts" set for April will no longer take place.
|
|
By:
convenient - same doctor as Leon Brittan I wonder ? a few of the old peado's will be woried about getting ill.
|
|
By:
convenient - same doctor as Leon Brittan I wonder ? a few of the old peado's will be woried about getting ill.
|
|
By:
Jack Bauer '24' 19 Dec 15 18:35
The "trial of the facts" set for April will no longer take place. It should still take place. There are a lot of his victims who need closure. Otherwise he just gets away with it. And the facts are ever aired. |
|
By:
Good riddance
|
|
By:
Not according to the lawyer representing the victims.
A "trial of the facts" set for April will no longer take place. A lawyer representing alleged victims said they had been denied justice. Liz Dux, who represents six alleged victims, said: "This is devastating news for my clients. They have waited so long to see this case come before the courts, to be denied justice at the final hurdle is deeply frustrating." The Goddard inquiry, which is examining child sexual abuse claims, may now examine the allegations, the BBC's Tom Symonds said http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-35142675 |
|
By:
The CPS has confirmed to the BBC that it will not now happen. Reported just now on BBC news.
|