Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Pokermonster
29 Sep 12 00:42
| Topic/replies: 11,041 | Blogger: Pokermonster's blog
If anyone is interested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYDxvm5yZmE&feature=g-vrec
Pause Switch to Standard View A German documentary about 911.
Show More
Report Pokermonster October 3, 2012 1:18 AM BST
Good morning SF.  I hope you are well.

Are you the SF I have chatted with in the past, sir?  If so, I changed a few forumites' minds on the cueball thread.  Probably my finest hour on here!
Report Angel Gabrial October 3, 2012 1:32 AM BST
What was you cueball thread Pokermonster.

I was a master cueman in my day.
Report SqueezeFirmly October 3, 2012 1:36 AM BST
Good morning PM, alas, I'm not the SF you spoke to before, sir, but I can see where you think I may be. I did read some of that thread about snooker balls, and applying spin, but it was all lost on me as I have never played it long enough to make it interesting, just a few frames in the long distant past, where I was beaten every time. As my drinking and playing partner used to say to those who were watching 'He's using the well known Double H method, sometimes it works.' and when asked what 'Double H' meant, he would smile and reply 'Hit and Hope.'
Report Pokermonster October 3, 2012 1:42 AM BST
Good morning AG:

I've just resurrected my cueball thread for you, sir.  Have a read through and let me know what you think.
Report Pokermonster October 3, 2012 1:44 AM BST
My apologies Squeeze.

I thought you might be my internet buddy, Studyform, as he has a couple of nom de plumes with the SF initials.
Report Angel Gabrial October 3, 2012 1:46 AM BST
Appreciated PM.
Report Pokermonster October 3, 2012 1:53 AM BST
I was a cuemaker for several years, AG.  And, without wishing to sound too immodest, a very good pool player.  I'm writing a semi-autobiographical book about the things I've encountered during my playing days, plus a few pointers on how to play the game better.
Report Angel Gabrial October 3, 2012 2:15 AM BST
A cuemaker, excellent.

I grew up with the game. My dads best pal was a promoter and we holidayed at Prestatyn when the pro am was on. Thought i was going to be a pro. Natural cue action, smooth in the balls but not enough dedication and too nervous in front of the crowd.
Report Angel Gabrial October 3, 2012 2:18 AM BST
Without being too personal Pokermonster, would you be a familar name in the pool world then?

I`m not so familiar with the top pool players myself. Obviously Selby was a top player but its always just been snooker for me.
Report Pokermonster October 3, 2012 2:30 AM BST
I was a familiar name in the pool and snooker world twenty years ago, AG, and a few of today's top players would still know me.  I was also employed as a features writer for several trade magazines in England, Europe and America.
Report GPT October 3, 2012 6:34 AM BST

Oct 2, 2012 -- 2:50PM, paradox and equilibrium wrote:

GPT 02 Oct 12 19:02I apologise pokie man I got you mixed up with one of the nutters who thinks thermite could have been used,as you need 80 tons of it and it won't work anyway we can put that theory to bed sorry about the mix up.Wow you seem shrewd, perhaps you can explain how you came to the conclusion 80 tons of thermite would be needed, and why it "won't work anyway" before we "put that theory to bed"

Mathematics however for obvious reasons there's not much point showing you the calculationsLaugh.For someone who thinks thermite could have been used you know remarkably little about itWinkhave a read up on it and then you will realise.
As I said it's a non starter so you need to come up with another source,explosive fairy dust perhaps?

Report erse2 October 3, 2012 6:53 AM BST
>explosive fairy dust perhaps?

nah, a meta-material from Roswell... but if you type it out someone will come round and erase your memory, so please don't.
Report erse2 October 3, 2012 6:55 AM BST
the real scandal is that the twin towers are still there, they're just cloaked by the CIA. who will unveil them when the Rothschild family  see fit ;o)
Report Angel Gabrial October 3, 2012 7:46 AM BST
GPT

Have you looked into nano thermite or thermite?
Report Angel Gabrial October 3, 2012 7:51 AM BST
A Nano-thermite or "super-thermite"

MICs or Super-thermites are generally developed for military use, propellants, explosives, and pyrotechnics. Research into military applications of nano-sized materials began in the early 1990s.[3] Because of their highly increased reaction rate, nanosized thermitic materials are being studied by the U.S. military with the aim of developing new types of bombs several times more powerful than conventional explosives.[4] Nanoenergetic materials can store more energy than conventional energetic materials and can be used in innovative ways to tailor the release of this energy. Thermobaric weapons are one potential application of nanoenergetic materials.[5]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nano-thermite
Report polybot October 3, 2012 9:35 AM BST
I'm puzzled, why wouldn't Evil Genius Rumsfeld simply contact Blair who would contact James Bond would contact Q Branch? I bet Q would have some new gadget that would have blown up those buildings.
Report Ampleforth October 3, 2012 9:40 AM BST
I have asked many time now so I am going to adopt Paxman tactics now...

HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO LAUNCH A CRUISE MISSILE ON THE QUIET? Many people would be involved and many more would witness the launch.
Report Ampleforth October 3, 2012 9:43 AM BST
HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO LAUNCH A CRUISE MISSILE ON THE QUIET?
Report Ampleforth October 3, 2012 9:43 AM BST
HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO LAUNCH A CRUISE MISSILE ON THE QUIET?
Report paradox and equilibrium October 3, 2012 12:42 PM BST
Released from the bottom of the twin engined army plane that was painted to look like American Airlines flight 77 that flew in toward the pentagon, dropped the missile on approach, and then flew up and over the pentagon and away unoticed by most due to the huge fire ball left in it's wake. Mischief
Report Ampleforth October 3, 2012 12:45 PM BST
so where is american airlines flight 77?
Report GPT October 3, 2012 12:53 PM BST
Nobody notice this cruise missile launch I seeLaughCrazy
Report Ampleforth October 3, 2012 1:30 PM BST
ok, just concentratiing on Pentagon Missile theory

The people 'in the know', either before or after the event, would be at a minimum the following

The Planners
The 'imposter plane' Painters
The 'imposter plane' Pilots
The Missile Controllers/programmers
The Missile Loading Technicians
The Ground Crew
The Base Air Traffic Controllers
The Pentagon Lawn Evidence Planters

The many people from whatever air base the plane flew from/to not noticing a military plane painted as an airline or anything else untowared on that day either before or after the event....
The passengers and crew of flight 77 if they have been given new lives elsewhere, and/or the relatives of the passengers. Or the people who executed the passengers upon their arrival at what ever air base the the plane returned to.
The agents who hijacked flight 77, (presumably terrosits did not hijack this plane if a missile was used)
The people who got rid of the physical aircraft AA Flight 77

feel free to add/remove as you see it, I am sure we can come to an agreement on the numbers required with some discussion.... We can then move onto the Twin Towers numbers....
Report PatraTheCat October 3, 2012 1:32 PM BST
Well, I still think accept the official version of 9/11, but now I know that:

1) You can't put topspin on a cue ball, and

2) Trying to balance a small plastic pot on four uncooked, vertical sticks of spaghetti, prior to slowly filling the pot up with water in anticipation of the structure collapsing at nearly free fall acceleration is a frustrating experience that will lead to a waste of ten minutes of your life, some chewing gum, and four strands of spaghetti.

Thanks Pokermonster!
Report GPT October 3, 2012 1:48 PM BST
Ampleforth I think you are forgetting something all the many people involved have had their memories erased by those little sticks Will Smith used in Men in Black.
Report genelec October 3, 2012 1:57 PM BST
A simplistic scenario granted but it highlights a possible plausible set of events imo.

O.k. troops today we're going to simulate an attack on the pentagon with a missile as part of a long overdue security drill. Here are your orders, follow them to the letter and remember the official secrets act, tell no one.

sometime later.... Sir that warhead was actually live WTF?!

Someone must have made a mistake soldier but you were the one who pushed the button. I'd keep schtumm if I were you. Oh yeah, remember the official secrets act. I heard it's pretty grim in Guantanamo.
Report GPT October 3, 2012 2:01 PM BST
That's not very plausible to be honest.
Report paradox and equilibrium October 3, 2012 2:04 PM BST
Actually this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLXyB5GtfBU

is the least plausible explanation of all.
Report Ampleforth October 3, 2012 2:10 PM BST
Sep 3rd

Soldier, go paint that war plane so it looks like an American Airlines airline, I'm getting sick of olive green, lets brighten the place up some

Sep 12th

Sir, remember that plane you asked me to paint Confused
Report Ampleforth October 3, 2012 2:14 PM BST
Can we stick to the Pentagon Missile numbers,  why do you have to keep switching topics?

Do you have anything to add or remove from the numbers involved?
Report Angel Gabrial October 3, 2012 2:35 PM BST
Ampleforth

Do you have any footage of a passenger airliner crashing into the Pentagon?
Report blackburn1 October 3, 2012 2:44 PM BST
I'm totally confused.

For years I believed that two planes hit the twin towers as I saw it live on tv, one hit the Pentagon and another crashed in Pennsylvania.

Now I'm not even sure the planes hit the towers, or that indeed they were planes. And whats worse I recently visited the 9/11 memorial at Ground Zero.

Confused

Either me or pokermonster is completely off his head

Sad
Report Ampleforth October 3, 2012 3:02 PM BST
no I dont, you already know that.Confused
So I take it you agree with the numbers that are required to know what was going down regarding the cruiuse missile strike. or are we trying to change the subject again.
Report The Magic Flea October 3, 2012 3:04 PM BST
unless they used Macgyver that manually fired the missile from the silo by passing all security with his trusted swiss army knife
Report Angel Gabrial October 3, 2012 3:07 PM BST
Blacky

Pokermonster is merely questioning the way the 3 towers collapsed, and the lack of interest by NIST regarding sightings of molten metal.

No one needs to be off their heads for questioning the establishments version.
Report Ampleforth October 3, 2012 3:17 PM BST
blah blah blah, can we get back to the Pentagon Cruise Missile,
Report Angel Gabrial October 3, 2012 3:19 PM BST
What do you want Ampleforth?

We are taking about the towers and molten steel.
Report GPT October 3, 2012 3:24 PM BST
There's loads of footage on the net Angel have a look for it I found several videos in seconds,why fly remote controlled planes Laugh into the buildings why not just blow them up.
Report Angel Gabrial October 3, 2012 3:26 PM BST
Can you post one then GPT.

Cheers
Report GPT October 3, 2012 3:28 PM BST
Have a look for yourself hth.
Report Angel Gabrial October 3, 2012 3:30 PM BST
Which one gives you the best view GPT?

Cheers
Report Angel Gabrial October 3, 2012 3:31 PM BST
Take you time GPT.
Report paradox and equilibrium October 3, 2012 3:42 PM BST
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVFZu97fWbU&feature=related
Report Ampleforth October 3, 2012 3:52 PM BST
OK, Angel,

I will try and keep thing simple from now on,

Angel..

1) Do you believe that American Airlines Flight 77 crashed into the Pentagon? if the answer is no, please proceed to question 2
2) Do you believe the Cruise misile theory? if the answer is no, please proceed to question 3
3) What do you believe caused the explosion at the Pentagon?
Report Angel Gabrial October 3, 2012 3:57 PM BST
Paradox

For a minute i thought that you had found some footage of a 757 crashing into the Pentagon.

No idea what GPT claims to have seen. He refuses to post it. He is the only i know who has seen it.Mischief

Apart from the clip of the white/blur i`m not sure there has been anything else released by the Pentagon.
Report Angel Gabrial October 3, 2012 3:59 PM BST
Ampleforth

Until i would like to reserve all judgement until i see the clip that GPT has seen.

If you are pals with him, please can you get him to post it.

Thanks
Report Ampleforth October 3, 2012 4:02 PM BST
FFS do I have to turn all Paxman on you again...

Please answer the question(s)....
Angel..

1) Do you believe that American Airlines Flight 77 crashed into the Pentagon? if the answer is no, please proceed to question 2
2) Do you believe the Cruise misile theory? if the answer is no, please proceed to question 3
Report Angel Gabrial October 3, 2012 4:06 PM BST
I have no opinion until i see the clip Ampleforth.

Can i ask you a question Ampleforth.

Do you think there was was molten steel at ground Zero?
As this is what the thread is about then it would be good if if you got back on track.
Report Angel Gabrial October 3, 2012 4:09 PM BST
Any chance of getting that footage?

It would save us all an awful lot of time.

Cheers.
Report GPT October 3, 2012 4:13 PM BST
Loads of them on the internet Angel just use google searchHappy
Report man of many moods October 3, 2012 4:20 PM BST
Yes, Ampleforth, it was a plane which crashed into the Pentagon.

The big question is, who was flying it? It's a question which receives very little discussion for some reason. Just as the fourth plane which was shot down over Pennsylvania doesn't seem to get discussed much. Maybe because it didn't hit its target like the other three.
Report Angel Gabrial October 3, 2012 4:20 PM BST
There is non GPT.

Come on prove me wrong. Give me something.
Report DonNo1 October 3, 2012 4:21 PM BST
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVFZu97fWbU&feature=related

What a ridiculous video.  So the random guy they interview in the street is infact an actor.  And predicting it collapsed because of the fires weakening the building? Wow, everyone else was thinking it is came down because a bird landed on the roof.

Honestly you conspiracy theorists don't help your own cause, digging up theories and nonsense like above just shows how desperate people are for there to be a conspiracy theory.  If you focused the argument to the key issues (to credit Poker he has) instead of fishing around from the slightest thing, concocting a story and suggesting it completes the puzzle people might have more time for it
Report Ampleforth October 3, 2012 4:21 PM BST
With all due respect, Angel, I dont see how we can progress until you answer..... We/spoken about the Pentagon strike, why can we no longer talk about it.....

Angel..

Report Angel Gabrial October 3, 2012 4:26 PM BST
Don

I notice that you said conspiracy theorists, to put everyone who raises questions under the same umbrella.

Yet it was only Paradox who posted the video.
Report GPT October 3, 2012 4:28 PM BST
Well there's over 8,000,000 google results if you look Angel some may be repeated I grant you but they are thereWink perhaps you don't have google on your computer who knows anyway we've all seen them hth.
Report Angel Gabrial October 3, 2012 4:28 PM BST
By the way Don

Have you put in your pennies worth regarding the molten metal debate.
Report Ampleforth October 3, 2012 4:28 PM BST
Angel..

MOMM, I appreciate your response, you say it was a plane, do you mean  American Airlines Flight 77? or another plane, remote controlled or otherwise....
Report Angel Gabrial October 3, 2012 4:31 PM BST
GPT

I gurantee if you post a clip of a 757 crashing into the Pentagon, then it will go GLOBAL.
Report GPT October 3, 2012 4:34 PM BST
No need to they are there already clearly you can't be ar$ed to look so moving on as we have succesfully debunked every point you have made so far.
Let's go back to why they(whoever they are the Illuminati/lizard peopleLaugh)didn't just blow the towers up why the need for remote controlled planes?
Report GPT October 3, 2012 4:35 PM BST
I'll give you 20 minutes going to have some tea and a piece of fruit cake.
Report DonNo1 October 3, 2012 4:35 PM BST
I notice that you said conspiracy theorists, to put everyone who raises questions under the same umbrella.

Yet it was only Paradox who posted the video.

Well forgive me if im wrong but weren't you open to the idea that a missile struck the Pentagon AG despite numerous eye witness accounts it was a airliner and many specially saying it was an AA jet?
Report DonNo1 October 3, 2012 4:42 PM BST
I'm not sure AG, im not a scientist but I find it odd that there'd still be molten iron weeks after which is what was reported, implies the building must have been completely deliberatly laced by the insiders in order to maintain the temperature to keep it molten
Report Ampleforth October 3, 2012 4:45 PM BST
To be fair GPT, no film of an airline hitting the Pentagon exists....

Current Pentagon Beliefs

Paradox = Cruise missile launched from Military plane at low level painted to look like American Airlines Flight 77 that then sloped off relatively unnoticed, as of yet no explanation as to what happened to Flight 77

Angel = Previously stated missile/military plane struck the pentagon, however is now refusing to answer questions on the subject and would prefer to talk about molten metal in New York.

MOMM = Plane strike, although as of yet no response to which/whose plane.
Report GPT October 3, 2012 4:48 PM BST
Really I've seen several I think you are going over to the dark side Ampleforth.
Report Ampleforth October 3, 2012 4:50 PM BST
well, I think you should post a link then, just to keep the peace and let us move on.....
Report Angel Gabrial October 3, 2012 4:51 PM BST
GPT

If you have been found out by your own side.

Perhaps i should start another thread to request the entire forum for a clip of a 757 hitting the Pentagon.
Report Ampleforth October 3, 2012 4:53 PM BST
Until evidence is bought forward of the film, I think we can assume that one doesn't exist, can we move on?

Angel..

Report Angel Gabrial October 3, 2012 4:55 PM BST
Ampleforth

Yes i did suppose the missile theory, but i will be honest the Pentagon crash had never really interested me. If you go through the thread i also said that the Pentagon information or lack of footage could just be be a red herring to cross contaminate the conspiracy movement.

Keep it secret and keep em guessing kind of thing. If the 757 hit so be it, but i would like to see the footage.
Report Angel Gabrial October 3, 2012 4:58 PM BST
The reference point for myself regarding questioning the official account are.

Operation Able Danger
The collapse of WTC7.
Report GPT October 3, 2012 5:00 PM BST
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzFqXbfv_yg
How much can I sell this unseen video footage for please?
I've had me tea and fruit cake still no reply from Angel I seeLaugh
Report Angel Gabrial October 3, 2012 5:02 PM BST
Sorry i can`t convincingly answer your questions Amp.

If i had to put money on it either way i would really struggle.
Report Ampleforth October 3, 2012 5:02 PM BST
thank you.... and on that note I suggest a recess.... I am going home now Happyand will return later...
Report Angel Gabrial October 3, 2012 5:06 PM BST
No problem Amp.Happy
Report GPT October 3, 2012 5:08 PM BST
Still no replyLaugh
Report Angel Gabrial October 3, 2012 5:08 PM BST
GPT

That is the blurred/white dash clip i referred to earlier in the clip. That clip is well known.

Can you show me the clip you have which shows the 757 crashing into the Pentagon.
Report Angel Gabrial October 3, 2012 5:09 PM BST
GPT

That clip has been mocked for a long time. You should have known this.

Never mind i will start another thread.
Report Angel Gabrial October 3, 2012 5:15 PM BST
Angel Gabrial 03 Oct 12 15:57 Joined: 09 May 05 | Topic/replies: 7,372 | Blogger: Angel Gabrial's blog
Paradox

For a minute i thought that you had found some footage of a 757 crashing into the Pentagon.

No idea what GPT claims to have seen. He refuses to post it. He is the only i know who has seen it.

Apart from the clip of the white/blur i`m not sure there has been anything else released by the Pentagon.
Report man of many moods October 3, 2012 6:41 PM BST
Ampleforth     03 Oct 12 16:45 

Current Pentagon Beliefs

MOMM = Plane strike, although as of yet no response to which/whose plane.

What are you doing?
Report Ampleforth October 3, 2012 6:48 PM BST
Sorry if I have misinterpreted your statement of Yes, Ampleforth, it was a plane which crashed into the Pentagon If so, please let me know and I will retract the post and insinuation of my post
Report Pokermonster April 19, 2013 8:23 PM BST
Just resurrecting this thread in response to the current false flag discussion.
Report Pokermonster May 2, 2013 7:39 PM BST
Resurrected again by request.
Report Pokermonster July 26, 2015 10:55 PM BST
To the top.
Report Pokermonster September 5, 2015 6:32 PM BST
Resurrected for Injera.
Report scandanavian_haven September 5, 2015 6:57 PM BST
Can you sum this thread up in one post, can't be bothered to read 387 commentsGrin
Report Injera September 5, 2015 7:08 PM BST
Thanks Poker!!

There was a good documentary the other night on the building of One World Trade Center.
Report breadnbutter September 6, 2015 12:55 AM BST
Was it made of plaster of Paris ,lolly pop sticks and chewing gum ?
Report trilby22 September 6, 2015 8:57 AM BST
Your link appears to have been removed, Pokermonster.

"The YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated due to multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement."

Do you have another?

Cool avatar, btw Cool
Report breadnbutter September 6, 2015 1:05 PM BST
Decent video on you tube about the pentagon missile ,cops that were on the ground and other witnesses interviewed ,at the end policeman admits things were not as they seemed ,cop admits people were on the ground on the day making plays,and there was a fake over.plane could not and did not take the approach that the official story says.Missile hit the pentagon although like the towers there was a plane/planes in the vicinity.Eye witness accounts of any event often prove to be the least reliable source of what actually  has occurred and this documentary shows that,the human eye and brain are easily deceived .Plane could not have been where the official story says it was due to the terrain  and topography it was Impossible,far fetched official account came from Hollywood .Whether you can handle that reality is your choice but to explain it away along the lines of it would involve too many people is a nonsense ,it was a disgrace that needs exposed for what it was ,why would people even contemplate washing it over and stooging up for it makes zero sense.In case anyone has not noticed we now have a potential serious conflict between
Russia and USA  and it has the potential to severely impact on your meaningless little lives ,but just keep yor eyes wide shut and you will be just fine n dandy .
Report Injera September 6, 2015 1:33 PM BST
Every aspect of the official report into 9/11 is questionable.

The Pentagon was clearly not hit by a plane of any great size at all. It was most probably hit by a missile. The initial hole is evidence enough.

Experts have questioned the flight path/speed needed to land a passenger plane on a lawn and hit the ground floor in a precise way. I'm no pilot but that hole is not the damage a passenger aircraft would make, unless the aircraft had no wings....

The Flight 93 episode is even more bewildering. Eye witnesses saw NO PLANE.

Below comes from 'Shoestring 9/11':

"This crash was different. There was no wreckage, no
bodies, and no noise."
- Somerset County Coroner Wallace Miller [1]

"I was looking for anything that said tail, wing, plane, metal.
There was nothing."
- Photographer Scott Spangler [2]

"I was amazed because it did not, in any way, shape, or form,
look like a plane crash."
- Patrick Madigan, commander of the Somerset
barracks of the Pennsylvania State Police [3]

Many people who witnessed the site where United Airlines Flight 93 is supposed to have gone down on September 11, 2001, have said how little it resembled what they expected the scene of a plane crash to look like.
Report trilby22 September 6, 2015 7:40 PM BST
What got me, in the first instance, was the way all the "wreckage" from the two towers was instantly whisked away without any forensic study what-so-ever.

Also, they handily found an incriminating passport at the scene.

WALOB
Report bacontrout. September 6, 2015 9:34 PM BST
No on ever follows through their theories. If you think it's crazy that they might find a passport ^ (and I could point to countless other examples of it happening, the recent ukraine crash for one), explain why they would plant it? With all the other crushing evidence of a fkin plane hitting the WTC, why would they throw that in? Is the policeman that handed in part of the conspiracy too?
Report breadnbutter September 6, 2015 9:47 PM BST
What evidence was there of a plane ? what plane parts did they find ?  Suppose the hijackers left a how to fly a jumbo manual and a Koran in their cars or at home ,standard procedure imo
Report scandanavian_haven September 6, 2015 11:09 PM BST
Whilst believing the buildings were brought down by demolition........... If there were no planes, exactly what happened to the people that was meant to be on them ?
Report Rockinron September 7, 2015 12:54 PM BST
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYDxvm5yZmE&feature=g-vrec
That Video has been pulled off Youtube....no longer available!
Makes ya think dunnit !
Report scandanavian_haven September 7, 2015 8:53 PM BST
So nobody has an answer as to what happened to the people meant to be on the planes given the planes that flew into the buildings were phantom? it's one of the more dumb theories.
Report naydam September 8, 2015 12:01 AM BST
I thgi8nk it was a conspiracy...by some fellas from Al Qaeda!
Report naydam September 8, 2015 12:02 AM BST
'thgi8nk' is secret code for 'think'.
Report Pokermonster September 8, 2015 12:10 AM BST
One thing that everyone should be able to agree upon is that sort form of conspiracy took place.  I always find it a tad unjust, therefore, that conspiracy theorist is a term nearly always used pejoratively.
Report Mikael D'Haguenet September 8, 2015 12:26 AM BST
One thing that everyone should be able to agree upon is that sort form of conspiracy took place.

I think we can all agree that it wasn't the wind that blew the towers over, so that kinda makes a conspiracy inevitable.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com