Forums

Cheltenham Festival

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
irishone
20 Aug 21 06:04
| Topic/replies: 46,905 | Blogger: irishone's blog
No need for this forum any more Betfair

All the U K locals now gone .....(thank christ)

Message to Betfair moderators ....

Please relocate under "Irish Sports"
Pause Switch to Standard View REMOVAL OF CHELTENHAM FORUM
Show More
Report shlotter August 24, 2021 4:59 PM BST
One went to the newsagents and there was no callard and bowsers. How on earth is one supposed to form an ante post book dear boy without them? There was a lot of organic Bran Muffins though...
Report irishone August 25, 2021 6:38 AM BST
Traditionally, one of the best examples of the British etiquette is the importance placed on punctuality. It is considered rude to arrive late to a business meeting, medical appointment or formal social occasion such as a wedding.

Perhaps someone might venture an opinion by Christmas !

Alternatively after Cheltenham 2021, Eurovision and now the Taliban ....the message may be getting through.....

LaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report shlotter August 25, 2021 1:32 PM BST
There's a wonderful David Niven movie on ITV4 later, those bran muffins Tarkers made are like rock. Did he keep them back from March?
Report The Dragon September 3, 2021 8:47 PM BST
pathetic thread and very childish... you need to grow up
Report irishone September 4, 2021 10:13 AM BST
Laugh
Report buddeliea September 19, 2021 3:07 PM BST
Dragon sums it up well
Report irishone September 19, 2021 7:23 PM BST
Laugh

Dont bite budd .....
Report cobra sam September 28, 2021 3:53 AM BST
morning Irishone ,see you still gloating ,hope u had a good summer,you seem a very knowledgeable chap with the mules...But why you hate the English so much,is it built in as a young lad growing up over there?,....anyway feel like i owe u a beer for Belfast Banter good tip that 1 ....pls try to be a little more diplomatic this year...
Report irishone October 2, 2021 11:13 AM BST
Thanks Cobra good luck again next March.

I don't hate the English but a few things i have picked up on my travels.

In Greece , they push their noses up with their forefinger when you ask the Greeks  what the English are like.

In Australia I went to a baker for bread for six months, as I prepared to come home I said goodbye to him, told him I was going back to Ireland , and he said "i thought you was English " .so I asked him what was his view on the English and he said "they are so far up their own backsides" ...!!!!!
Report duffy October 4, 2021 2:37 PM BST
In Australia I went to a baker for bread for six months, as I prepared to come home I said goodbye to him, told him I was going back to Ireland , and he said "i thought you was English " .so I asked him what was his view on the English and he said "they are so far up their own backsides" ...!!!!!

Why did he think YOU was EnglishLaugh
Report irishone October 8, 2021 6:43 PM BST
Happens  a lot if you speak English

People automatically think your english
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com