Forums

Cheltenham Festival

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
marychain1
12 Mar 18 13:03
| Topic/replies: 28,704 | Blogger: marychain1's blog
Buveur Dair (Champion) 8/15
Apples Jade (Mares) 8/13
Samcro (Ballymore) 4/6
Laurina (Mares Novice) 8/11

Individually I am really struggling to find anything that will beat these four. They stack up to a four-fold that works out at around 6/1 or maybe slightly less depending on the bookie you can get on with. It is against my normal way of working (especially at the Festival) to pile into shorties. However, I reckon the high street will be desperate to get these ones into the book and if it is as competitive as normal you might find some 5/6 or possibly evens on the morning of the individual race. So, if you fancy these four it may be worth rolling up singles where you can get on. I think I'm going to.
Pause Switch to Standard View The Good Things Roll Up
Show More
Report cricketnut2 March 12, 2018 6:27 PM GMT
Thats why the bookies love Cheltenham, because I would expect a couple will get beat, eg falls, something falls in front of it and gets brought down. Remember that every horse that runs at Cheltenham is geared up and brought to peak fitness, for whichever race it runs in, whereas some of the horses that the favourites have beaten, may have not been wound up fully. Now obviously the favourite will also be wound up to run a big race, but its Cheltenham and with heavy ground anything could happen.
Report marychain1 March 13, 2018 9:41 AM GMT
It is against my normal way of working (especially at the Festival) to pile into shorties.
Report SEATHESTARS....NO1 March 13, 2018 11:01 AM GMT
Aye it is mine too but I've been 4 folding all the free bets I've been getting over the last few weeks so I'm hopeful Crazy
Report SOULDANCER March 13, 2018 12:50 PM GMT
2.10. Footpad 10-11
3.30. Buveur D'air 8-13
4.10. Apple's Jade 8-13
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com