Forums

Cheltenham Festival

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
onehundredandeighty
11 Mar 18 09:04
| Topic/replies: 2,651 | Blogger: onehundredandeighty's blog
Ladies and gentleman,we seem to have diverted from what was once a tremendous bit of fun and a whole lot of anticipation as well as seeing a price detract from our hard earned nuggets going onto the same beast. People putting tips up is all well and good and thanks for buying into the idea,however,the whole point of the plunge is to disguise the said beast until it is revealed at 13.00 on the Monday thus sending our bookmaker friends into meltdown. I have read the selections etc and if anyone wants to take the decision on at the final hour,you have my full support. If anyone is happy for me to make the final decision,i will do so and will accept dms etc with reasoning and whys for their choice. Rainbow Dreamer ran fairly well tother year then of course rattled up a hattrick after so the potential is there. We dont want samcro or apples buggerlugs,we are looking for a juicy big priced thing to give us a thrill. Good luck,message me,kick me off the panel,whatever but let us have some fun on what is clearly the best week out of the 52. Chaaaaaaaarrrrrrgggeeeee
Pause Switch to Standard View Cheltenham 2018 Forum Plunge
Show More
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com