Forums

Cheltenham Festival

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
hunter71
11 Mar 17 17:56
| Topic/replies: 128 | Blogger: hunter71's blog
CryCry
Pause Switch to Standard View the storyteller out
Show More
Report Ramruma March 11, 2017 8:57 PM GMT
After last year I swore to steer clear of ante-post betting but I can resist anything except temptation. The Storyteller brings up the half-dozen: six worthless ante-post slips on non-runners.

But hey, I beat the market Sad
Report grumpyjim March 11, 2017 10:13 PM GMT
snap suffering the same .. 4 bets before nrnb .. , ??  started 6 weeks later .....on 26 jan this year .. ?   .... ..games a bit of a BOGEY ..  .. had 16 to 1 .. on with an 8to1 winner
vieux  lion rouge .. WESTERN Rider  12  AND ..  and Disco ..   at 8 ..   sore .. but thats the name of the game ..??   .  3dubs and 1 treb  ..now ..??
Report 1st time poster March 12, 2017 11:23 AM GMT
just been nosey but if you,ve done your dough not nrnb which has been for the last 3,4 weeks,how did you no which handicap he was going for was entered in everything,were you in on a plot,chappers been telling everyone it was elliots handicaper for the week
Report Ramruma March 12, 2017 11:56 AM GMT
Never mind Chappers: Elliot's been telling everyone. He's worse than Clive Brittain for thinking he will win everything at the Festival.

That's got me thinking. Maybe it is part of the zeitgeist now -- most trainers when interviewed seem optimistic rather than merely hopeful, and far more open than in the old days. Maybe the pessimists and the old-school omerta types don't answer the phone to the Racing Post, let alone go on Cheltenham preview panels.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com