Forums

Cheltenham Festival

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
hunter71
11 Mar 17 17:56
| Topic/replies: 128 | Blogger: hunter71's blog
CryCry

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 4
By:
Ramruma
When: 11 Mar 17 20:57
After last year I swore to steer clear of ante-post betting but I can resist anything except temptation. The Storyteller brings up the half-dozen: six worthless ante-post slips on non-runners.

But hey, I beat the market Sad
By:
grumpyjim
When: 11 Mar 17 22:13
snap suffering the same .. 4 bets before nrnb .. , ??  started 6 weeks later .....on 26 jan this year .. ?   .... ..games a bit of a BOGEY ..  .. had 16 to 1 .. on with an 8to1 winner
vieux  lion rouge .. WESTERN Rider  12  AND ..  and Disco ..   at 8 ..   sore .. but thats the name of the game ..??   .  3dubs and 1 treb  ..now ..??
By:
1st time poster
When: 12 Mar 17 12:23
just been nosey but if you,ve done your dough not nrnb which has been for the last 3,4 weeks,how did you no which handicap he was going for was entered in everything,were you in on a plot,chappers been telling everyone it was elliots handicaper for the week
By:
Ramruma
When: 12 Mar 17 12:56
Never mind Chappers: Elliot's been telling everyone. He's worse than Clive Brittain for thinking he will win everything at the Festival.

That's got me thinking. Maybe it is part of the zeitgeist now -- most trainers when interviewed seem optimistic rather than merely hopeful, and far more open than in the old days. Maybe the pessimists and the old-school omerta types don't answer the phone to the Racing Post, let alone go on Cheltenham preview panels.
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com