Forums

Cheltenham Festival

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
_royboy_
13 Mar 14 22:13
| Topic/replies: 302 | Blogger: _royboy_'s blog
Been waiting to see if this would get in after its run in the betfair - 14s hoovered up already.

17lb better off (after you take the 5lb off for linehan) than when beat 2l in the race in 2011, placed in a triumph, jonjo on fire. Is it right mccoy cant do 10 4? it was entered up for the weekend as well in case it didnt get in. Jonjo said in his preview that it needs further than 2m these days, but 17f in a county is like 20f anywhere else.

Any reason why i shouldnt put the lot on? I noticed even the great booby dazzler tipped it up the other day.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 6
By:
uptothelast
When: 14 Mar 14 01:20
at the weights, theres no real reason why it should overturn form with cheltenian (hobbs horse has ran at 2 previous festivals and should be bang there)
By:
duffy
When: 14 Mar 14 03:28
Like another mcmanus horse myself in thomas edison, he was well fancied in the greatwood (unseated) after putting up a very good display in ireland in a decent handicap when he nearly got brought down at the 2nd flight and lost about 10 lengths before getting back into the race and still staying on well to finish 3rd.
By:
dunlaying
When: 14 Mar 14 13:16
I've deserted Alaivan today. I have had a small bet e/w on Deep Trouble at 40/1.
Shown much improved form recently but dropped 2lb for his run at Newbury. There was a messy start that day and that may have upset him.
By:
judorick
When: 14 Mar 14 14:28
also backed Deep Trouble
By:
judorick
When: 14 Mar 14 15:30
Deep Trouble finished 7th, held up right out the back

why not get a position in the middle from the start?
By:
Makybe_Diva
When: 14 Mar 14 15:37
My thoughts exactly, Rick.

Left the horse far too much to do.

He'd have been placed with a better ride.

He was my nap in the forum comp Sad
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com