Forums

Cheltenham Festival

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
inrunninggg
06 Mar 13 20:25
| Topic/replies: 681 | Blogger: inrunninggg's blog
River Maigue-   am i going mad in thinking this horse hasnt had his ideal conditions all year to show his best?a couple of slowly run tactical races and another where he was a shoe in.... i am thinking a nice fast pace will enable him to show himself in a better light and challenge for the win....

what do you guys think?
Pause Switch to Standard View river maigue - Supreme novices
Show More
Report hicksterthetrickster March 6, 2013 8:27 PM GMT
Thought it ran a good race against far west giving 9 lb.
Got chances IMO
Report less fuss March 6, 2013 8:30 PM GMT
Every chance imo.Good value on here too.
Report Graeme83 March 6, 2013 8:34 PM GMT
Yup. He has place claims. He's won a p2p, yet still ran close a top end of the market triumph horse off a pissy poor pace. It says alot about MTOY that RM isn't being spoke of much. That's a story in itself.
Report alleged22 March 6, 2013 8:34 PM GMT
had his ideal conditions all year to show his best

you could say that about half the horses entered in the festival Laugh
Report buddeliea March 6, 2013 8:37 PM GMT
nice pace will enable him to show himself in a better light,maybe,but whose gonna provide that??
Report LoveTheHigherLaw March 6, 2013 10:10 PM GMT
I couldn't have this horse on my mind... The form of his races is pretty poor as well. If this horse had a different name on the lisence you would be able to back him at 25's or 33's. Im totaly bias, but Melodic is a huge huge price.
Report differentdrum March 7, 2013 9:29 AM GMT
The only form he has got of any note is in the slowly run race. Holes in everything else and is the worse price in the race. Add to that races too freely. Crazy that Henderson had the chance to race the much more straightforward and talented Chatterbox but has chosen to run this no hoper instead. All about keeping Michael Buckley happy.
Report inrunninggg March 7, 2013 6:47 PM GMT
thanks for your thoughts guys....will Melodic go for this race if the ground softens up????
Report Colldogg March 8, 2013 3:33 AM GMT
Melodic Rendezvous will go for this race regardless and the softer the ground gets then the more it will suit Melodic Rendezvous.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com