Forums

Cheltenham Festival

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
resner not lesnar
21 Oct 11 23:52
| Topic/replies: 784 | Blogger: resner not lesnar's blog
I'm sure someone mentioned this before but don't recall anyone setting anything up.

If I set up one up when completing my entry would anyone be interested in being part of a mini league? Please post on this thread if interested and if there are enough of us to make it worthwhile I don't mind setting it up
Pause Switch to Standard View TTF - Cheltenham 2012 Forum League?
Show More
Report tomdeane November 11, 2011 5:45 PM GMT
Here's my 10:

Big Buck's, Binocular, Divers, Finian's Rainbow, Grands Crus,
Hurricane Fly, Long Run, Menorah, Mourad, Wayward Prince.

Was hoping the two Ms would be in action this weekend but both absent - fingers crossed the first day curse hasn't struck!
Report ben black November 11, 2011 7:43 PM GMT
Big Bucks. Captain Chris. Diamond Harry. Hurricane Fly. Mourad. Noble Prince. Pandorama. Peddlers Cross. Rubi Light. Wishful Thinking.

So hopefully Wishful takes pp tomorrow and Noble Prince puts Big Zeb to the sword.
Obviously relying on Pandorama to mop of the irish grade 1s and Diamond Harry to dethrone Long Run!
Report noflapleft November 11, 2011 8:05 PM GMT
finians rainbow
big bucks
hurr fly
capt chris
peddlers cross
restless harry
noble prince
kauto stone
long run
Report buddeliea November 11, 2011 8:39 PM GMT
1007 Al Ferof 1045 Binocular 1186 Long Run 1211 Molotof 1212 Mon Parrain 1240 Oscar Whisky 1248 Peddlers Cross
1320 Sizing Europe 1336 Spirit Son 1362 Thousand Stars

1042 Big Buck's 1053 Bostons Angel 1153 Hurricane Fly 1186 Long Run 1240 Oscar Whisky 1241 Oscars Well
1248 Peddlers Cross 1320 Sizing Europe 1336 Spirit Son 1362 Thousand Stars
Report NickB November 11, 2011 8:39 PM GMT
For what it's worth:
big bucks
binocular
bobs worth
finians rainbow
hurricane fly
long run
noble prince
peddlers cross
quito de la roque
time for rupert
Report resner not lesnar November 11, 2011 9:16 PM GMT
Early analysis of the entries shows the expected avanlanche of Hurricane Fly's (12), Big Bucks (11) & Long Run (10).

Also proving popular are Peddlers Cross (8), Noble Prince, Binocluar & Finian's Rainbow (6).

However there's still plenty of differences of opinion with no less than 20 horses appearing only once so far........
Report tomdeane November 11, 2011 10:00 PM GMT
We should make a book as to who has the winning list when we see them all!
Report tomdeane November 11, 2011 10:02 PM GMT
^ Ridiculous of course, but no matter how much thought goes into these lists, it never ceases to amaze me how confidence drains as soon as you hit the submit button. On a similar note, sometimes you just see someone else's list and think it looks really well balanced before wishing you had concocted it and wondering how you didn't!
Report Mr Mischief November 12, 2011 3:10 AM GMT
My lists (is there's a spot prize for finishing last?)

List 1
Big Buck's      Captain Chris   Divers            Hurricane Fly    Kauto Stone
Long Run      Pandorama      Peddlers Cross    Spirit Son         Wayward Prince

List 2
Big Buck's      Captain Chris      Diamond Harry      Hurricane Fly   Master Minded
Oscar Whisky      Quel Esprit      Quito De La Roque  Spirit Son         Wayward Prince

Good luck everyoneExcited
Report JOCI Club November 12, 2011 10:39 AM GMT
Quel Esprit runs today 12:50 Naas (12 pointer)
Report resner not lesnar November 12, 2011 10:58 AM GMT
Morning all. Thanks for that JOCI, I hadn't noticed. Quel Esprit is one I'm possibly interested in come substitution time, just want to see him jump round and win well for once!

Mischief - I was beginning to think I was the only one who retains faith in Master Minded.

Just hours until the competition starts. I think there have been 14 lines posted on here so far but I'm sure there are a few others entered so please post your lines. Then we can all laugh at each other later when no one's found the winner of the Paddy Power. Overnight rain has probably put paid to my chances with Great Endeavour.

Thanks to eveyone who has submitted a line or two for the league, hopefully this should add some spice and ensure the competition element lasts a little longer than the first weekend (for me anyway!).

Good Luck All.
Report duffy November 12, 2011 1:23 PM GMT
res
the comp started yesterday mate.Silly
Report resner not lesnar November 12, 2011 1:51 PM GMT
yep knew that.......Wink
Report resner not lesnar November 12, 2011 2:43 PM GMT
SurprisedHappy
Report ben black November 12, 2011 2:44 PM GMT
Well done res great start wit great endeavour. Jammy sod!
Report Mr Mischief November 12, 2011 8:39 PM GMT
Nice one ResSilly Really didn't see that performance coming from Great Endeavor. I had Divers and for a moment I thought maybe, just maybe. At least I got off the mark with Quel Esprit at Naas. Wayward Prince wins the Hennessy on the Snaff so not unduly concerned just yet.
Report duffy November 12, 2011 9:14 PM GMT
MM
i got divers too....must be a good horse to finish 3rd after barely jumping a fence....but like you said, for a minute i too thought he was coming through....pity he got run out of 2nd place as that would have been 12pts.Sad
Report tomdeane November 12, 2011 10:24 PM GMT
^ Me too - was quite happy coming down the hill. Given that he apparently hated the ground and was wrong at the weights with the front two he's actually run really well. Which is even more frustrating for us to miss out on 1st and 2nd points!

Hopefully he can win one of these big ones but it sounds as though we are going to be at the mercy of the weather if connections are to be believed.
Report resner not lesnar November 13, 2011 5:35 PM GMT
From the lines that have been posted the scoring horses within the league so far are

Great Endeavour 57
Big Zeb 15
Grand Crus 12
Quel Esprit 12
Al Ferof 12

Anyone who entered but hasn't posted their lists yet please add them to the thread when you get chance. I don't think the leaderboard comes out for a few weeks. Are their any more with Great Endeavour out there????
Report stevo1 November 13, 2011 10:46 PM GMT
Hurricane Fly
Long Run
Big Bucks
Big Zeb
Finians Rainbow
Noble Prince
Quito De La Roque
Wishful Thinking
Mon Parrain
Spirit Son
Report IanD83 November 14, 2011 12:25 PM GMT
Big Buck's
Burton Port
Finian's Rainbow
Grands Crus
Hurricane Fly
Long Run
Peddlers Cross
Sprinter Sacre
Wishfull Thinking
Zarkandar

Regretting Burton Port already should have left him till the bonus entries.
Report wellchief November 14, 2011 1:41 PM GMT
Peddlers Cross
Big Bucks
Hurricane Fly
Long Run
Bobs Worth
Spirit Son
Captain Chris
Noble Prince
Pandorama
Report rogerthebutler November 14, 2011 2:43 PM GMT
Put in 13 lines, one of which contains Grands Crus, Gt Endeavour and Al Ferof but this one (below) was the one I genuinely earmarked for our mini-league and I hope I registered:

1006 Aiteen Thirtythree 1042 Big Buck's 1066 Captain Chris 1153 Hurricane Fly 1186 Long Run
1212 Mon Parrain 1227 Noble Prince 1248 Peddlers Cross 1320 Sizing Europe 1336 Spirit Son
Report duffy November 15, 2011 12:14 PM GMT
gutted....pandorama out for the season.Cry
Report stevo1 November 15, 2011 12:21 PM GMT
Allegedly Spirit Son has had setback while back? But not a word from the blessed one?
Report resner not lesnar November 15, 2011 3:49 PM GMT
Realt Dubh, Spirit Son, Pandorama I'm sure there are others - I haven't seen any offical announcements about these horses, but all are supposedly out. This is quite bad IMO, I know connections probably feel they have no obligation to do so, but would it really hurt?

Shame about Pandorama, I wonder whether we'll see the best of this one now.

I read about Spirit Son somewhere else on here, disappointing from a TTF point of view but also if it hinders the progress of the horse who looks one of the few who may challenge HF.
Report buddeliea November 15, 2011 4:58 PM GMT
So,has anyone of note said anything about Spirit Son??
Report duffy November 15, 2011 11:56 PM GMT
i've seen the noel meade quote about pandorama.Sad
Report ben black November 16, 2011 5:45 PM GMT
Ok so panorama out, hurricane fly out for now, wishful thinking and noble prince letting me down last week. Unless diamond Harry beats long run on sat I admit to having the worst ttf without question
Report ben black November 19, 2011 12:00 AM GMT
Leaderboard is up and running on ttf site at last! Maurice mules well clear at mo in our league. But overall competition leader has had 4 winners so far already and is on 125 points.
Hopefully diamond Harry does the business tomor or I'm completely stuffed!
Report noflapleft November 19, 2011 8:31 AM GMT
long way to go .but looking at w hill comp now
Report TEN2FOLLOWER November 19, 2011 9:05 AM GMT
Only one of my lists is showing at 27pts and both lists that I put into the mini league have 27pts. Cry
Report resner not lesnar November 19, 2011 9:26 AM GMT
Yeah I noticed there were only 10 lines showing. I thought this was because these were the only scoring lines, unless within the league it just counts each person as one and shows only their best line??

Hopefully after today there should be some more with points and we'll see a few more lines.

Incidentally who is the entry from Ruislip? My grand parents used to live there spent many a summers day at the old lido there years ago
Report stevo1 November 19, 2011 7:00 PM GMT
Me Res live about 10 mins drive from Lido.
Report duffy November 19, 2011 7:35 PM GMT
so....are there more people in the league that just aren't referenced in the table then.......i thought about 20 odd individual people registered regardless of whether they had more than one team or not.
Report NickB November 19, 2011 7:46 PM GMT
I know I'm registered but not showing, but I imagine thats because I'm still on zero. TBH it would just be nice to get some points at some stage...!!
Report resner not lesnar November 19, 2011 8:47 PM GMT
Steveo my grandparents used to live on WhyteLeaf Drive/Close (I think), near a precinct of shops, just down the hill from the footie ground.

Duffy, certainly there seemed to be more entries according to this thread, so I expect it just to be the best lines of those who have entered and scored. I reckon there are more lines but perhaps only the best of each entry will be shown??
Report tomdeane November 20, 2011 7:46 AM GMT
For what it's worth (not much judging by the start mine have made), I am registered and have Grands Crus in my list but I'm not mentioned on the leaderboard.
Report duffy November 20, 2011 10:53 PM GMT
i'm wondering if some people have tripped over the same problem i had...thought they had registered because on in-putting the pin no. for the first time saw the BF FORUM LEAGUE appear and assumed that was it....but prior to the comp starting i noticed that the name didn't appear in relation to my selections....i had missed off checking a box that sorted it out......i'd say to anyone who thinks there might be a problem...look at there selections on the main site if you like and check that the BF FORUM LEAGUE name appears alongide the league name ....and isn't just blank.
Report NickB November 21, 2011 3:58 PM GMT
I wish that were true for me duffy, but it just turns out that I'm a bit pants at this! I can hold my own on the betting, but every year I just end up throwing money away on the ttf - bvgger....
Report tomdeane November 21, 2011 7:11 PM GMT
duffy - I think I did indeed trip over that rope as well. Is there any way of rectifying it now?
Report resner not lesnar November 21, 2011 9:05 PM GMT
I'm clutching at straws as I don't think it's there anymore, but do you have an option to change league or join a league when you view your entries Tom?

If not you could try ringing the freephone help line and explaining that you thought you were entered but aren't showing and could they add you?
Report duffy November 21, 2011 10:17 PM GMT
very misleading it was....you enter the mini league pin. and the name appears so you assume everything is ok......but i wondered why on viewing entries the name didn't appear....had to click the reset team and then another button i think before the name registered properly. as res says, phone the help line and hope for the best...all you can do.
Report resner not lesnar November 24, 2011 3:04 PM GMT
Just had a look at the current leaderboard and there are a few more lines now - 20 in fact with points. Big weekend ahead with likes of Binocular & Peddlers out and the Hennessy could really shake things up a bit.
Report duffy November 24, 2011 3:23 PM GMT
this weekend is it for me....grands crus, big bucks,binocular, peddlers and wymott and beshabar both in the hennessy....i'll be full of hope or completely finished if things don't go my way this weekend....good to see the league is filling up.
Report noflapleft November 24, 2011 3:29 PM GMT
ffs didnt know it started on the fri always was on the pp sat sick only reason i left out grande crus Angry
Report resner not lesnar November 24, 2011 3:33 PM GMT
Despite the fact I organised the league I also thought it started on the Saturday so you're not alone there!
Report NickB November 25, 2011 11:28 AM GMT
I know how you feel duffy.... Starting with Bobs Worth today, if I don't get anything over the next two days, I don't want to play any more!
Report NickB November 25, 2011 2:28 PM GMT
Happy days!! Definitely helps having a jockey on board rather than a tizzard.... Still haven't forgiven Joe Tizz for getting thisthatandtother beat at kempton many moons ago...
Report ben black November 25, 2011 4:03 PM GMT
Well done nickb. Though my blood is boiling as I backed cue card and have just seen how tizzard through the race away by not riding to the line earlier! Too interested in winning easy, than just winning and got what he deserved in the end.
I have peddlers cross this weekend and big bucks so hopefully I'll join the rest who have points, though big bucks will obviously make no difference as everyone has him. Still be nice to get off the Mark.
Report NickB November 25, 2011 4:13 PM GMT
Tbh Ben, i'd be pretty cheesed off if I were you too - totally agree about trying to win pretty rather than just win - tizzard was the main thing that stopped me putting cc in my ttf.... will be interesting to see what they do with the horse now regarding distance, as obviously will not change the jock
Report resner not lesnar November 27, 2011 6:19 PM GMT
After another busy weekend there are now 24 lines showing the league (I miscounted last time there were only 16 so another 8 have had a beneficial weekend).

Although Maurice's Mules are out in front at the moment there is a long way to go, with nobody finding the winner of the Hennessy. With the King George the next bonus race, and no Long Run in the Maurice Mules stable there could be big changes over the Christmas period.

It looks like very few in the overall competition have both the PP & Hennessy winner so it may be that if neither were to score any more points that those races may not be as important as they sometimes can be.
Report duffy November 27, 2011 11:21 PM GMT
low scoring year at the moment all round with the bonus race winners great endeavour and carruthers, long run, binocular getting beat and the fly not turning up.
Report TEN2FOLLOWER November 29, 2011 11:31 AM GMT
Resnar, only one of my lines was showing so I emailed them.
2nd and 5th here, but the line in 5th was aiming for November, so will slip away.  I would guess.
Report resner not lesnar November 29, 2011 4:15 PM GMT
T2F - Did they add your 2nd line to the league after you e-mailed them?

If so those of you who tried to and thought you had joined the league only to find you aren't entered may wish to try the same and see if you get any joy.
Report TEN2FOLLOWER November 30, 2011 6:11 PM GMT
RNL - yes.

I think that next time I will input my couple of mini league lines as separate ones.  Happy

But the way it works is that you go in, put the PIN in, put your lines in and pay.  You'd think that all lines were under the pin rather than just the first.
Report ben black December 3, 2011 1:43 PM GMT
Got 2 running this weekend, wishful thinking and mourad, but not expecting much them. Have even backed other horses in those races. Im on voler la vedette in hattons grace but mourad does have chance. As for wishful thinking he could possibly be good enough but I just don't see him beating sizing Europe unless se runs below par due to down royal slog lto. Have backed se but could do with him getting turned over as hes not in my ttf.
Bit surprised tingle creek not a bonus race tbh
Report resner not lesnar December 9, 2011 8:52 AM GMT
An interesting weekend ahead here for some players.

Wins for Mon Parrain & Oscar Whisky combined with defeat for Great Endeavour would see a change at the top of the leaderboard.
Report ben black December 10, 2011 10:03 AM GMT
Rubi light should get me some points in John durkan tomorrow. Looks good bet at 5/2 and I will be getting decent bet on. Tranquil sea might be dangerous but prefer RL.
Can't have joncol for this at all. Nolan is forever saying he is better than he is showing at track but he has had plenty of goes now and hasn't impressed. Look at what he's beaten in races he has won, very little.
Report resner not lesnar December 10, 2011 10:28 AM GMT
Ben, I'll be backing Rubi Light as well. had Sizing Europe well beaten (albeit first time up for SE), and he looked right up to his best last weekend.
Report buddeliea December 10, 2011 10:29 AM GMT
Why oh why did i put Mon Parrain in??
Should never have gone with the hype,most unlike me to do that.
I fear that decision will cost me.
Oscar today,please dont fall again!!
Report resner not lesnar December 10, 2011 10:30 AM GMT
Don't think Oscar Whisky will fail you today Budd, at least if he's going to be good enough to go against Big Bucks he better not
Report duffy December 10, 2011 1:14 PM GMT
dear jim...can you fix it for divers to jump a few more fences today pleaseHappy
Report buddeliea December 10, 2011 3:54 PM GMT
Nice one Oscar
Report ben black December 11, 2011 6:59 PM GMT
Delighted with ruby light today, needed some points badly. Could easily get nice haul now if no decent horses from Britain sent over for Lexus and hennessy at leop, and if he takes to 3 miles.

Next weekends racing doesn't look overly exciting but I can put up with that for the feast we get over Xmas.
Report resner not lesnar December 11, 2011 7:55 PM GMT
Ben, I think if the ground is soft/heavy QDLR will take some beating over 3 miles. I got the feeling Rubi Light was tiring today rather than idling - good performance all the same.
Report ben black December 11, 2011 9:47 PM GMT
Totally forgot about QDLR for some reason! Yeah he certainly looks like a very good stayer. Still he is only a second season chaser and form from Down Royal race shouldn't be taken too strong as not sure he beat any proper class horse bar SE, and he just simply did not stay the distance in that ground.
Still disgusted I wont get to see Denman in the Lexus. Was there when he won it before and was really looking forward to seeing him in action again.
Report resner not lesnar December 17, 2011 12:10 PM GMT
Out today - Big Bucks, Wymott & Restless Harry.

Most in our league have Big Bucks, however one of the few lines without is Budd who is currently 2nd. However he did close on Maurice's Mules yesterday with Molotof going in.

Wins for Wymott or Restless Harry would see gains for lines not on the leaderboard.

Here's hoping Donald McCain pitches up at Kempton with Peddlers Cross now he misses his intended target at Haydock today. Not only would he be running for more TTf points but it could set up a mouthwatering clash with Sprinter Sacre
Report buddeliea December 17, 2011 12:14 PM GMT
Anyone any idea why i put Mon Parrain in and left out Big Bucks!!??
What a ****
Report VECTIS December 17, 2011 1:56 PM GMT
VECTIS     11 Nov 11 17:16 
Bet Number: 1
1042 Big Buck's    1053 Bostons Angel    1066 Captain Chris    1116 Finian's Rainbow    1153 Hurricane Fly
1186 Long Run    1212 Mon Parrain    1227 Noble Prince    1348 Tarablaze    1393 Wishfull Thinking.
WHAT A SHAMBLESCry
Report duffy December 17, 2011 3:03 PM GMT
shocker from wymott for me....a year to forget......don't think he likes soft ground after allGrin
Report TEN2FOLLOWER December 18, 2011 12:42 PM GMT
I'm pallning my rise up the table in March.  Laugh
Report Hanbury December 18, 2011 9:56 PM GMT
Yes Duffy, I thought the same. Wymott didnt seem to act on it.

I still think he could be a National horse for Mr Hemmings come April.

Having said that if he runs badly again he probably wont get in the race at all!!
Report Hanbury December 18, 2011 10:03 PM GMT
Hey Ten  Im doing the same!!!

I think thats the most exciting part of the competition. Just looking at your lines dreaming the sequences they can all rack up for the monthly and overall prizes!

Oh, and logging on to see your position after a good win, or in your case a good month! (your Jan win)

That must have been an amazing feeling when you logged on at the end of the month and saw the '1' against your team!

You beat everyone!
Report TEN2FOLLOWER December 22, 2011 4:06 PM GMT
The late December racing could really shake the table up.  Happy
Report TEN2FOLLOWER December 22, 2011 4:08 PM GMT
Hanbury.
I wasn't online at home in those days, so I found out by phonecall from the T0te. My son was 12 then and was here.  I asked him if he fancied a fortnight in Disneyland.

Then we went for 2 fortnights out of the winnings. Happy
Report stevo1 December 22, 2011 4:22 PM GMT
Vectis got 7 of yours!!!! Lets hope a few may get to Festival?
Report Hanbury December 22, 2011 4:47 PM GMT
Ten... you did good:)

What fantastic memories...

You're right about the December end of month races. So many points up for graps.

I always feel after xmas racing its the right time to look where you are on the TTF leaderboard.

Hope fully have a few lines up there with a chance.
Report resner not lesnar December 24, 2011 6:06 PM GMT
Well a cracking Christmas programme in prospect. The following from lines in our league are as things stand all due out

Hurricane Fly, Master Minded, Quito De La Roque, Noble Prince, Peddlers Cross, Wayward Prince, Big Zeb, Binocular, Grands Crus, Long Run, Finians Rainbow, Joncol, Thousand Stars, Wishfull Thinking, Bostons Angel, Captain CHris, Menorah, Diamond Harry, Rubi Light, Oscars Well, Bobs Worth, Sprinter Sacre

I appreciate one or two are doubtful runners but there are a lot of points up for grabs here and the potential for a great deal of movement on the leaderboard.

Good Luck to all, Lets hope they all come back safe and Merry Christams
Report TEN2FOLLOWER December 30, 2011 8:23 PM GMT
3rd and 4th here.

161 and 156 pts.  Happy
Report buddeliea December 30, 2011 9:06 PM GMT
Not too many runners this weekend i would think.
Only one i got going is Oscar Whisky.

Come on Oscar!!
Report resner not lesnar December 30, 2011 9:50 PM GMT
Well after a shocking Christmas period for my selections I have finally lost the no1 position to Budd. Nice Work pal.

Its a much closer table going into the new year and looking like Cheltenham winners will without doubt be the deciding factor.

Good Luck all and Happy new year
Report TEN2FOLLOWER January 8, 2012 12:26 PM GMT
I doubt it'll take many points to win Jan or Feb.
Report TEN2FOLLOWER January 29, 2012 3:53 PM GMT
Happy End of Jan result due in a couple of days.
Report Biscar Two from a mile back January 30, 2012 2:42 PM GMT
Where can i find the forum leaderboard please ?
Report Biscar Two from a mile back January 30, 2012 2:46 PM GMT
sussed it now ty
Report TEN2FOLLOWER February 1, 2012 7:45 PM GMT
I'm still 2nd and 3rd overall.

Joint 4th January.  Cool
Report wellchief February 19, 2012 2:02 PM GMT
Transfer window NOW OPEN

I'm doing terrible this year.

Need to substitute Spirit Son and Pandorama - never even got a run from them.
Report resner not lesnar February 19, 2012 4:15 PM GMT
Thanks Wellchief for the update.

Just to confirm, the window closes at 18:00 24th February.
Report ben black February 19, 2012 7:37 PM GMT
Doing awful myself but was my first go at it. Got stuck with pandorama myself and also made mistake of sticking in last years good novices like captain Chris, wishful thinking and noble prince which have all let me down. Rubi light about my only decent pick
Report resner not lesnar February 19, 2012 9:29 PM GMT
Can I suggest we all post our bonus selections. Will be interesting to see peoples ideas of probable festival bankers if they haven't already got them.

I've added Grands Crus, who I am heavily involved in antepost for the RSA and Sprinter Sacre who I left alone this year having had him at a very nice price for the Supreme last year Cry
Report wellchief February 19, 2012 9:47 PM GMT
I'm trying to think of two that will run at Cheltenham and Aintree.

I'm thinking Riverside for the Ryanair and Melling.

I want Oscar Whisky for the 2m4 race at Aintree but I don't think he'll beat Big Bucks.  I might even risk a Triumph one that can do the Cheltenham Aintree double.  I know its not a bonus race, but I'm so far behind I need to think out of the box and get winners the others won't choose.

Also, haven't got a National horse so could throw Junior or Something else in.  Will post back :-)
Report resner not lesnar February 20, 2012 5:58 PM GMT
I know what you mean wellchief, but its hard enough finding a winner at one let alone a horse likely to not only run at both but win.

I wondered if Grands Crus does run and win well in the RSA whether they might put him in the Melling? They're clearly keen to step out of novice company, and this would present a good opportunity. He ran at both Cheltenham & Aintree last year
Report TEN2FOLLOWER February 23, 2012 7:05 PM GMT
Wellchief, I don't think any Triumph horses are included.
Report wellchief February 23, 2012 7:10 PM GMT
Yeah saw that cheers mate.

Other ones I though of like Simonsig and Darlan aren't either - forgot its the same list from 6 months ago Laugh

I went for Sprinter in the end (Peddlers was my Arkle hope at the start of the year) - hopefully same route as Finians last year, and Riverside for Ryanair and Melling double.

Miles down in the overall leaderboard but still all to play for in my mini league.
Report buddeliea February 23, 2012 7:21 PM GMT
Ive Put in Albertas for the double WC!!
One each?
Report wellchief February 23, 2012 7:38 PM GMT
Budd,

I'll do a deal. I know you've backed him for the Ryanair, so I'll let you have that if you let me have the Melling.

Can't say fairer than that :-)
Report buddeliea February 23, 2012 7:44 PM GMT
great stuff,cheers mate,you're a gent.
Report ben black February 23, 2012 8:13 PM GMT
Ok 2 boringly obvious horses added to my selection, sprinter sacre and sizing Europe.
The gamble on leaving sizing Europe out at start backfired
Report tomdeane February 24, 2012 7:54 PM GMT
I was one of those screwed over by the apparent joining league link at the start (I was not actually added to this league), but as I put my 10 on here before the start and can provide screenshots if necessary, I'm going to hope I'm allowed to still be in this little league!

My two additions are Sprinter Sacre and Riverside Theatre.

Good luck all...
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com