Forums

Bloodstock & Breeding

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
workrider
15 Mar 21 17:19
| Topic/replies: 31,464 | Blogger: workrider's blog
I hope everyone is having plenty of colts...
Pause Switch to Standard View Anyone got any foals on the ground...
Show More
Report roadrunner46 March 16, 2021 8:31 PM GMT
i want a filly , im hoping for
Report potentialmillionaire March 17, 2021 10:52 AM GMT
I have a colt and a filly Workrider and I guess they are the way around that I would have chosen should one have to have the fairer sex.
I have a mare that I would like a filly from - providing it is nice enough to keep - so am expecting a colt there and I guess one more filly from the remaining mare is on the cards too. All healthy to date though so can’t complain ( but will do, obvs)!
Report workrider March 22, 2021 4:26 PM GMT
Delighted for you Potentialmillionaire , hopefully no late nights either ,well done may I ask who they are by...
Report potentialmillionaire March 23, 2021 10:14 AM GMT
The colt is by Havana Gold Workrider, the filly has ticked ‘no publicity’!
Report workrider March 23, 2021 3:02 PM GMT
Laughthe filly has ticked ‘no publicity’! Love it...
Rate
Report Big Black Cat March 23, 2021 3:27 PM GMT
Good to hear the safe patter of hooves for all so far. Wishing you all lots of success with them all.
Report sageform March 26, 2021 9:28 AM GMT
The lkatest discussion about mares in jump racing does make the old preference for a colt more questionable. Obviously a colt that could get to Group class is worth big money but otherwise fillies and mares are getting more an more races confined to them and the standard of many mares only Listed races is desperately low. Apart from a few classics, almost all races are open to fillies and mares but colts and geldings are barred from more than 10% of races. Two more at Musselburgh today.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com