Forums

Bloodstock & Breeding

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
sageform
03 Jan 21 13:20
| Topic/replies: 21,499 | Blogger: sageform's blog
About time we had a fresh start. So for newbies, I post a list of sires in order of flat race wins in GB (not Northern Ireland or the Republic. In 2020 Kodiac was top from Dark Angel and Dubawi. So far after 26 flat races in 2021 we have a 26 way tie! No sire has yet reached 2.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 3  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 83
By:
sageform
When: 03 Jan 21 14:53
Camacho finally breaks the tie with Drew Breeze providing his second of the year.
By:
roadrunner46
When: 06 Jan 21 04:34
started off 2021 in fine style camacho adds winner number 4
By:
sageform
When: 06 Jan 21 19:20
Camacho and Dubawi set the pace but Kodiac is only one behind.
By:
roadrunner46
When: 07 Jan 21 04:45
im still waiting for lope de vega to get his first winner of the season, last year showcasing  had a 20/1 winner on january 1st
By:
sageform
When: 07 Jan 21 08:36
There is a lot of chance involved at such an early stage! Dubawi hardly had any before June last year but has 4 already. Probably because a lot of well bred horses are still waiting for their first and second runs that would normally have been put away by now.
By:
roadrunner46
When: 08 Jan 21 05:30
chance is my favourite variable, kingman got his first winner in the oppenheimer colours, will need a lot more 3yo's for lope de vega this season, considering he only had 36 2yo's
last year, plus an above average crop of 2yo's, theres no way of knowing that will be the case
By:
sageform
When: 08 Jan 21 07:17
That looked a good maiden to me and Alto Volante had the pedigree to win.
By:
roadrunner46
When: 10 Jan 21 05:41
racing post star performer, the favourite was a showcasing and didnt inspire confidence in that field at the price and there was a lope de vega outsider, beaten 15 lengths on
debut, only left the winner in the optimum price range, don't have a betting tank at the moment, hopefully things will be ready for the start of may, lope de vega finally had
his first winner, the drift on the runner up pistoletto who was well backed when the markets opened the day before, meant the F/C paid well, crossed  my mind to post it on here,
ive done tipping threads for years and there is no upside. more enjoyment picking your own winners.
By:
roadrunner46
When: 11 Jan 21 04:48
arion pedigrees are not updating their GB tables yet for 2021, maybe they wait until the official start of the flat season, had a good idea for next years start of the season,
list of the top 50 stallions, as each stallion gets his first winner, cross that off the list until there are no more left, impossible to post on a thread too much typing,
lot easier to write a list on paper and do it that way, could be very informative and financially rewarding. will try that next year.
By:
roadrunner46
When: 14 Jan 21 04:53
when your evaluating the chances of your selections, something ive been interested in is the % probability, something i haven't incorporated into my betting process yet, BITODDS
conversion table, think it is very important in moving past the price and onto the % probability as an indicator
By:
sageform
When: 17 Jan 21 11:17
The RP site is fairly accurate but not updated at weekends. Exceed and Excel is now top with 6 wins but he often is in January. His progeny seem well suited to AW surfaces.
By:
roadrunner46
When: 17 Jan 21 14:19
arion pedigrees is up and running since 15th january, don't know if the racing post will let readers read the sires of 2021 articles eventually, im curious to read those, will join and pay a subscription later this year, will make things easier for keeping notes on the horses with as fewest words as possible
By:
sageform
When: 25 Jan 21 18:03
double today takes Dark Angel top from Exceed and Excel and Lope de Vega.
By:
sageform
When: 27 Jan 21 19:38
Having caught up with 2 days results today the lead is shared by Invincible Spirit and Exceed and Excel on 10 from Dark Angel 9 and Lope De Vega and Sepoy on 7.
By:
roadrunner46
When: 01 Feb 21 08:58
OMFG cant  believe  the top 10 table = screen shot
By:
roadrunner46
When: 01 Feb 21 09:00
got it 10.07 am
By:
sageform
When: 11 Feb 21 18:52
The top 3 in the table all produced a winner at Newcastle this evening as did Kodiac. 2021 Leaders as of today:
Invincible Spirit and Exceed and Excel 13
Dark Angel and Dubawi 12
Lethal Force 11
Kodiac 10
By:
roadrunner46
When: 12 Feb 21 00:28
thanks for  the update, been lil busy with threapy on my mind
By:
sageform
When: 27 Feb 21 11:41
Exceed and Excel on 20 GB wins in 2021. Very impressive with today to come.
By:
sageform
When: 04 Mar 21 17:07
2 more for Mayson today brings him to 16 and equal third place. I didn't see that coming.
By:
roadrunner46
When: 09 Mar 21 07:17
thanks for update, interesting table at moment , havent been keeping up with results, good to see man city top of table, even though im
an arsenal fan, klopp was getting bit to big for his boots
By:
truehoncho
When: 09 Mar 21 11:31
That Stone Soldier looks ok Sageform. He could well pick up a big handicap this year. Mayson's do ok as older horses if they survive their usual hard 2/3yo careers.
By:
roadrunner46
When: 09 Mar 21 21:53
let me know if you  have  any cash in hand work, can travel from london, dont need accommodation, getting bored of london with no cash
By:
sageform
When: 24 Mar 21 14:05
At long last we can look at some 2yos to run on turf in the Brocklesby. Not sure any of the pedigrees impress me though.
By:
roadrunner46
When: 24 Mar 21 23:12
ill take a look, no money to bet, hopefully internet still ygoing until wednesday 31st, runsout on 29th
By:
potentialmillionaire
When: 25 Mar 21 13:53
roadrunner, some of your recent posts have seemed a bit off colour and you seem up against it at times.
I hope I have misread this and all is good tor you or at least are getting the support you need.

Laying off the betting is never a bad thing though, so I am pleased for you in that respect!
By:
roadrunner46
When: 26 Mar 21 08:22
YES  go to AA meetings for the violence pub crawls , things getting much better, prefer being on racetrack seeing them in horses in the flesh, still have to learn about confirmation
By:
sageform
When: 26 Mar 21 09:22
Can't see us back on course before June at the earliest. Although I have stopped going regularly, I might enjoy a sunny afternoon at Salisbury in July or August to see real horses again. Hope all is well for you roadrunner. I only bet to £2-5 stakes for the fun of it and my RTV subscription is about the same as my betting loss for a year. I was spending £1000 a year on Annual memberships so that has been a big saving.
By:
roadrunner46
When: 27 Mar 21 07:26
broke s22 is average field on paper , my ones not running, odds are not in the zone, j butler horse only cost a 1000, will hit 1000 IR firstLaugh
By:
roadrunner46
When: 03 Apr 21 14:47
hope you played a blinder in the broklesbyCool lincoln result was awesome too, love to meet up in magical salisbury, cant promise or make plans yet, be lucky
By:
roadrunner46
When: 15 Apr 21 19:05
first group win for summerghand today, cost me playing safe putting oxted in 4timer, should done another £2 line, knew the favourite might not vbe fully tuned up, definitely getting back now the bookies open again, south kensighton william hill shop, my first landing zone for  a payout.peter the great was disappointed that wasn't in my bet
By:
roadrunner46
When: 27 Apr 21 05:48
lope de vega is doing well so far on 28 wins for 2021, jan to end of june had 39 in 2019 and only 26 in 2020, will need to average 10
a month now to hit target 110-115, just catching up, returned around 97 points on the first 104 races at SP prices, superb so far
By:
sageform
When: 02 May 21 18:11
Dubawi has now taken the lead in GB flat wins in 2021 on 42. Three clear of Dark Angel and Exceed and Excel with Frankel close behind in fourth.
By:
roadrunner46
When: 20 May 21 16:30
lope de vega has returned 167.55 for 205 runs so far at SP prices , had a quiet spell last 3 weeks, interesting stats as well, theres been 26 winning older horses and only 6 three year old winners, just 1 two year old runner so far, expect the three year olds to catch up soon, talbeyah made a good impression LTO,
steps upto listed class tomorrow, the dam was a listed winner in france so has a nice pedigree, hopefully will give the favourite a run for its money, on paper
looks between those two.
By:
roadrunner46
When: 20 May 21 17:05
10 minutes later 3yo abstinence wins at 33/1 for lope de vega and ralph beckett, only have 10 trainers on my follow list (never changes)  and hes one of them
By:
roadrunner46
When: 24 May 21 21:29
talbeyah was 2/1 at one stage, then drifted before the off, overbet written allover, came down the run-in with legs like a giraffe, maybe the track didn't suit
the horse, not a bad run beaten just over 3 lengths, the winner caught my eye when i done the maths, wasn't betting myself in the race, apologies for not posting my final thoughts, if you check golden horn's progeny  nearly all the top 10 are fillies, anyways a very good weekend for lope de vega with 4 winners
in last 3 days.
By:
roadrunner46
When: 29 May 21 22:55
lope de vega has notched 40 wins for the season so far, first 6 months in 2019 = 39 wins and 2020 = 26 wins, the first dual F/C on monday when ispahan 11/10 favourite romped home by 4 lengths, and had first juvenile winner on debut, unfortunately the number that went through the sales ring in 2019 were down by around 15 & 20, compared to  2018-2020, im not to familiar with the dates, think im right, thats made it difficult reaching my target, we will see, going well so far.
By:
roadrunner46
When: 04 Jun 21 07:31
red mirage and indigo times from last years thread both won the other night on the same card, whats the chance of that happening, since than they have raced 9 times and won 7 timesWink
By:
roadrunner46
When: 08 Jun 21 16:52
talbeyah was suited by the track today, the fact it is a slightly up hill finish most of the way makes it quiet a testing course which favours a big galloping horse, its not always easy to judge a horses size unless your at the track, was right about the track LTO
Page 1 of 3  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com