Forums

Bloodstock & Breeding

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Big Black Cat
04 Nov 19 21:01
| Topic/replies: 961 | Blogger: Big Black Cat's blog
Highlights-Thoughts?

No Nay Never up to E150K from E100k (from E25k) in 2 years!).
Galileo unchanged as Private (surely he will sire the ones he needs to beat Danehill in 2020)-No surprise of course.

New boys Calyx and Magna Grecia at E22.5k and Ten Sovereigns at E25K (TS looks the best priced of those 3?).

Australia and Churchill down
Caravaggio up (hmmm)
Gleneagles up (E5K more)-had a pretty good start though.
Footsteps up (but at E15K value)?

Discuss.
Pause Switch to Standard View Coolmore Fees 2020
Show More
Report proxygene November 5, 2019 9:47 AM GMT
Think Starspangledbanner probably represents value, the rest were all relatively predictable. Footsteps is deserving, has hammered out large books at 10K and now has a little glory to his name.

Found myself playing a memory game of who has gone missing from the list as that seemed more 'exciting'. Ivawood, Pride of Dubai, Ruler Of The World (to Bouquetot) who else?
Report proxygene November 5, 2019 10:24 AM GMT
Kingston Hill
Report potentialmillionaire November 5, 2019 10:37 AM GMT
Yes Proxy that is always the best part of the list.

I guess K H is still around but will be N.H. brochure only.

Excelebration Requinto War Command are absentees.

NNN is barking, but as they have convinced themselves he is the 2nd coming and he is that outcross they desperately want they will flood him with their own. Couple that with the fact that he isn't that keen on the job, you can see why they go large to keep demand down.
Calyx is crazy but people will buy the Coolmore brand. You certainly aren't buying much else at that price.

With now the majority of every stallions offspring being unprofitable, it just gives us all chance to lose that bit more.
Report gunslinger7 November 5, 2019 11:11 AM GMT
Footsteps is good value, very commercial sire and is doing well. I thought starspangledbanner was going to go up more. His crops are only going to get better with better mares so I would be certainly getting him at 22.5k. A group 1 winner and a few group performers from a crop of about 80 or so I believe. The only bit of value in my eyes. No nay never is crazy, you would wonder what the likes of Kingman will go up to if he’s at €150k
Report truehoncho November 5, 2019 6:36 PM GMT
Where has War Command gone?
Report Big Black Cat November 5, 2019 8:07 PM GMT
I think he's been relocated!  Just did a quick search and apparently only 2 horses rated RPR of 100 or more.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com