Forums

Bloodstock & Breeding

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
truehoncho
17 Dec 16 10:18
| Topic/replies: 4,475 | Blogger: truehoncho's blog
Another nice one for you Irish boys. He is one of the best value stallions to be retired this year. Very well bred and a proper racehorse.
Show More
Report yer ma December 18, 2016 11:59 AM GMT
You might be right and he may well produce some nice specimens.  However, Shadwell standing a better bred (imo) son of Dark Angel who they will support would concern me greatly come foal sale time.  I'm not certain the stud's up to the task either.  I'd say I'd have as much chance with a colt out of his brother.  I'll pass and let the next 160 have a go.
Report Johnny_Mustang December 19, 2016 10:36 AM GMT
Shadwell still own half of him, Tara are syndicating the remaining 50%.
Report Wilycayote December 19, 2016 5:43 PM GMT
Tara standing two stallions with very similar profiles. Sire, race record, price.

If Alhebayebayebayeb fails to fire early, Eshstkaraaraar will be in a spot of bother.

(Dyslexic nightmare!!)
Report truehoncho December 19, 2016 5:49 PM GMT
I'm not sure whether he is worth taking a share of, but is is a better horse than most in this price range. I would be happy to take a third or fourth season foal from him as a gamble. His last run was very good, he was an excellent 2yo and a little highly tried at 3. They are all a gamble in this range I suppose but I really liked this horse.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com