Forums

Bloodstock & Breeding

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
cacique
08 Oct 16 21:40
| Topic/replies: 710 | Blogger: cacique's blog
... who will cover her
something from Danehill line
or completely left field -------

not much better than Sx4 so not many choices..........
Pause Switch to Standard View Found - if she retires in 2017...
Show More
Report proxygene October 8, 2016 10:20 PM BST
1 Zoffany
2 Camelot
3 Excelebration
or if non Coolmore is allowed,
a Kingman
b Golden Horn
Report brain dead jockeys October 8, 2016 11:01 PM BST
american pharoah
Report neill d October 8, 2016 11:01 PM BST
Doesn't Kingman have dodgy looking knees or something. In an ideal world would it be Dubawi.

Would have a feeling it will be Zoffany, though, he's on the up.
Report cacique October 8, 2016 11:08 PM BST
proxygene • October 8, 2016 10:20 PM BST
1 Zoffany
2 Camelot
3 Excelebration
or if non Coolmore is allowed,
a King manb
b Golden Horn

Camelot I give it 4th and the others are danehillj

Kingman still 5
Golden horm X 2 [5]

Surely they buy sire in America that will be a complete outcross for all their galileo's/ danehill
Report neill d October 8, 2016 11:18 PM BST
Is that what they're hoping Caravaggio will be I guess. He's some looker as well, real quality about him. Think it will be him.
Report cacique October 8, 2016 11:25 PM BST
Possibly, better putting her to a proven sire first, see what happens after that, nordico is something Jim bolger will take great pride in
Report neill d October 8, 2016 11:29 PM BST
http://www.montjeu.com/archives/9

Understand what you mean now, had to check. Amazing. I'd think if Caravaggi was any kind of 3yo then he can't miss but there are no guarantees. Frankel is flopping badly for me. they'll be using ground as an excuse for more good ones not being seen out, soon.
Report neill d October 8, 2016 11:30 PM BST
That thing winning over 9f in France for Johnston wont do sh1t for him either, not what you pay 125k for.
Report brain dead jockeys October 8, 2016 11:39 PM BST
her best trip is 12f so she needs to be bred to a miler or sprinter.........breed her to a 12f horse and the offspring will be running in the ascot gold cup.
Report potentialmillionaire October 9, 2016 9:08 AM BST
I hope I'm not going to kill this topic stone dead, but as sure as eggs is eggs, and it's as if I am manning the phone in John Magnier's office here folks, she will be on a one way ticket to Claiborne Farms and an assignation with War Front.
Report cacique October 9, 2016 10:15 AM BST
Forgot about war front but he's still got nd 3 back, but in all likelyness that's where she goes,

I dont think American pharoah has enough of a stallion pedigree to be successful,
Report Ruffian234 October 9, 2016 10:26 AM BST
Maybe Deep Impact? Peeping Fawn, among others, went to him I believe
Report cacique October 9, 2016 10:49 AM BST
Do they still own peeping fawn? Bit unusual they have horses in japan
Report Ruffian234 October 9, 2016 10:53 AM BST
I assume so, the resulting colt is in training with O'Brien now called Wisconsin (JPN)
Report A_T October 9, 2016 11:21 AM BST
if she goes to the Breeders Cup maybe keep her in the states send her to Tapit
Report cacique October 9, 2016 11:32 AM BST
Ah live and learn,
the whole coolmore thing is fascinating and if sheik mo mo didn't stop buying coolmore I do think we'd have a golden age of racing,
Report The Headmaster October 9, 2016 11:53 AM BST
Would have thought Fastnet Rock has a squeak of getting the big gig..?
Report truehoncho October 9, 2016 1:14 PM BST
War Front probably. What about Giants Causeway? could he get a look in if she goes to the USA?
Report Big Black Cat October 9, 2016 2:17 PM BST
Dubawi would be interesting for Found.... (sorry) :-)
Report The Headmaster November 6, 2016 12:01 AM GMT
Found officially retired.  I'll still stick my neck out with Fastnet Rock, although it seems nobody wants to join me.. Sad
Report proxygene November 6, 2016 1:04 AM GMT
If were already in the US why not Tapit, admit War Front more likely though Declaration of War would keep it in house.

Back in Europe Dansili and Invincible Spirit got missed off my earlier list as well as Starspangledbanner.
Report cacique November 6, 2016 1:00 PM GMT
Does Starspangledbanner have enough juice in him to get her in foal?

PM & Truehoncho probably right, War front going to get the gig.
Report The Headmaster November 6, 2016 9:31 PM GMT
I think, right now, JM and the boys think Fastnet Rock has more upside than the busted flush that is War Front. Giving WR a crack at Found looks like a hospital pass to me.
Report jockeyhunter November 7, 2016 11:59 PM GMT
surely deep impact, but i feel it might be Pride of Dubai
Report zygote November 8, 2016 1:20 PM GMT
War Front or American Pharaoh, definitely. Have Coolmore EVER used Tapit?
Report brain dead jockeys November 8, 2016 6:58 PM GMT
They own Cupid, a grey 3yo by Tapit trained by bob baffert..........he won 2 grade 2 races this year and 900k sterling in prize money...........he will be standing at coolmore at some stage i'd imagine
Report Big Black Cat November 8, 2016 8:16 PM GMT
I see American Pharaoh has had his fee switched to 'private' this year.  I'm assuming that means its dropped?

Last year was his first season so it can't be that they don't like his stock....?? Fertility problems?

Or is it just to elevate him into 'superstar' status as only a very few of the real top colts have 'private' fees?
Report brain dead jockeys November 8, 2016 8:20 PM GMT
i was surprised they bought american pharoah...........they paid a fortune for fugaigi pegasus and that was a disaster...........a total dud..............they have had problems getting a superstar sire in america........giants causeway was the closest they got.........they won the kentucky derby and belmont with that horse years ago (cant remember his name) but other than that they have had little or no success in racing horses on american dirt.
Report Big Black Cat November 8, 2016 8:33 PM GMT
Oh and my picks would be WAR FRONT, FASTNET ROCK or EXCELEBRATION to cover FOUND.

Interestingly enough, would it be too much of a risk to use AIR FORCE BLUE......??
Report brain dead jockeys November 8, 2016 8:41 PM GMT
they wont be using air force blue..........mr magnier has no problems not using a sire who coolmore hype up to others........he will let the mugs use AFB
Report Big Black Cat November 8, 2016 8:51 PM GMT
Those mugs will have fairly deep pockets at 25k for the privilege of a cover by AFB....
Report neill d November 8, 2016 9:16 PM GMT
Air Force Blue will probably do really well I'd have thought. Top-class 2yo by the hottest sire in the world, what's not to like!
Report Big Black Cat November 8, 2016 9:42 PM GMT
Neill AFB had an apparently outstanding 2 yo career, except when you look closely, nothing he beat in his G1 wins as a 2 yo won a group race afterwards-which seems extremely strange for a supposedly top class animal?

Remember what the trainer said about him after The Dewhurst-pretty gushing even by APOB's standards-he's not afraid to tell you when he's got a good one after all.

His apparent inability to 'train on' in his classic season would be a bit of a worry too surely?
Report brain dead jockeys November 8, 2016 9:43 PM GMT
spot on cat.........the form of those two year old wins is terrible. one of the beaten horses was 2nd in the 2000g but then ran terribly a couple of times.

caravaggio is the new "best ever". probably wont ever run again.
Report neill d November 8, 2016 10:21 PM GMT
Yeah, they were all rubbish I must admit, but he beat them in such a way that he set himself apart from them to my mind.

The races look good on the CV, he was fast, forward big and strong. I think he'll do well, his wind is the only worry for me rather than his race record.
Report Big Black Cat November 8, 2016 10:50 PM GMT
Was it his wind that prevented him fulfilling his 2yo promise neill?  Or did everything else just catch him up physically?
Report neill d November 9, 2016 11:14 AM GMT
I think so or maybe bursting because of the way he was handled in his races at 3. That issue would be my caveat with him.

Not training on wouldn't be too fatal to his chances.
Report proxygene February 24, 2017 1:53 PM GMT
boing
Report kincsem February 24, 2017 3:21 PM GMT
Le Havre
Report The Headmaster February 25, 2017 8:15 PM GMT
Do we have a winner?
Report potentialmillionaire February 26, 2017 10:26 AM GMT
W. F.
Report The Headmaster February 26, 2017 12:40 PM GMT
I'm rather reminded of the time JP was given the ride on Rhinestone Cowboy.  Dear oh dear.
Report cacique February 26, 2017 1:27 PM GMT
Le Harve..... that is disappointing
Report neill d February 27, 2017 1:21 AM GMT
War Front I assume, and they'd be right too, no-brainer really.
Report Nij67 March 27, 2017 2:38 PM BST
War Front was given the job
Report cacique March 28, 2017 5:35 PM BST
So its war front and not Le harve...........?

Sounds about right but where would you get confirm?

If it's a colt what will they name it? Outfitted is a good derivation of found
Report kincsem March 28, 2017 7:36 PM BST
Frowned
Report A_T March 29, 2017 12:08 PM BST
if it is War Front seems like an attempt to validate Coolmore's huge spend on that stallion.
Report neill d March 29, 2017 12:22 PM BST
Declaration of War, Hit It a Bomb, Air Force Blue, Due Diligence; he has done really well for them in fairness. They need to use a top american stallion, he looks pretty good.
Report Nij67 March 29, 2017 2:56 PM BST
Cacique - the guru's from Halifax in their 2016 Racehorses annual state in the essay on Found that she is to be covered by War front.
Report cacique April 2, 2017 11:15 AM BST

Mar 29, 2017 -- 8:56AM, Nij67 wrote:

Cacique - the guru's from Halifax in their 2016 Racehorses annual state in the essay on Found that she is to be covered by War front.

where would I get this?

Does it do any other coverings or was it just a found article?

Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com