Forums

Bloodstock & Breeding

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Johnny_Mustang
06 Oct 16 14:59
| Topic/replies: 13,695 | Blogger: Johnny_Mustang's blog
Toormore to Dalham 5K, Buratino to Kildangan 5K and the great Bow Creek to Logis 4K.
Pause Switch to Standard View Makfi sold to Japan, three new Darley...
Show More
Report Johnny_Mustang October 6, 2016 5:00 PM BST
Am beginning to feel a bit sorry for poor Makfi. Tregonning didn't want him, Tweenhills didn't either and now Aga Khan Studs have shipped him out.
Report truehoncho October 6, 2016 9:08 PM BST
Why are all thee f**ing horses going to Ireland. I really was hoping Buratino would be over here. It is very frustrating.
Report Formtwist October 6, 2016 11:12 PM BST
Earlier this year John Ferguson was saying that Darley would be re-branded to Godolphin - I wonder if the Darley name will now be kept for these Club cheapies and Godolphin the expensive stallions? Honestly, wherever they are, this type of marketed stallion is going to be a no go area if you need to sell. To race, well they could be fair value.

J-M, if he gets lots of mares, Makfi won't mind where he is......so don't waste your sympathy! John Ferguson seems hell bent on getting lots of multi- million sons of Dubawi to replace him at stud too.
Report truehoncho October 7, 2016 12:49 AM BST
I would usually agree FT, but for me Buratino has Showcasing written all over him. A good pedigree for most commercial types of mare and had loads of speed and very precocious. I know he didn't seem to train on but not many of MJ's have done over the last couple of years. He has been going far too hard some of these 2yo's and it's testament to the horse he ran at all at 3. A very good deal for you Irish boy's to get into I think. What will we get over here?
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com