Forums

Bloodstock & Breeding

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
MadVlad
13 Jan 16 19:08
| Topic/replies: 10,456 | Blogger: MadVlad's blog
One of the worst decisions and there has been some bad ones made by the company this year !
Pause Switch to Standard View Seriously BETFAIR removing this forum...
Show More
Report MadVlad January 13, 2016 7:08 PM GMT
ps I AM aware its only the 13th Blush
Report Virgin January 15, 2016 9:07 AM GMT
It's like the underworld of betfair in here now Angry
Report Virgin January 15, 2016 9:16 AM GMT
Just 'added to favourites' button near top right seems the easiest way to link quickly
Report Formtwist January 19, 2016 9:11 AM GMT
I have been assured by Betfair that this is a technical problem that they are trying to resolve and that there is no intention to remove or downgrade this topic from the Betfair Community.
Report potentialmillionaire January 19, 2016 11:22 AM GMT
Well done Formtwist, I knew you were a figure of influence.

Mind you, I wouldn't be too sure they are trying that hard!
Report Formtwist January 19, 2016 2:14 PM GMT
Hmm, I don't merit that flattering description, but I thought it time to tackle the issue directly. You may be right, my impression was though that they hadn't noticed anything was wrong until I asked. Which given the nature of our contributors may be true. You've been quiet lately - foals yet? My early one tucked it snugly away again when the snow turned up and awaits the forecast gales at the end of the week instead.
Report truehoncho January 19, 2016 5:15 PM GMT
I will be using Telescope but not until his 3/4th season when he is cheapest. There is very little chance he will prove commercial so little point paying 1st season premium.

I don't see Pastoral Pursuits as very commercial and he isn't as good as Monsieur Bond. If Kyllachy was an option on pedigree then MB has the edge here.

If you like owner breeder types don't ignore Lucarno. Not everyone's cup of tea but has thrown  flat horses and you will have an option to sell to the NH boys. Get a free return for a filly, race her and sell the colt to pay for it all (if you get one!!) :-)
Report Formtwist January 19, 2016 9:22 PM GMT
Well done Betfair, back on the main menu! Thanks.
Report proxygene January 19, 2016 9:46 PM GMT
Now just 5 weeks of threads to retrieve
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com