Forums

Bloodstock & Breeding

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
workrider
11 Jan 16 11:47
| Topic/replies: 31,512 | Blogger: workrider's blog
Wishing you all the best in the coming season , this time of year is hard work in your game ,sleepless nights etc , may it be worth it.Wishing you all a healthy foaling season ...
Pause Switch to Standard View ......All Ye Up All Nighters .........
Show More
Report workrider January 11, 2016 11:49 AM GMT
If any of you get a chance please let me know when one hits the ground ....
Report workrider January 28, 2016 9:01 PM GMT
Any arrivals ?
Report proxygene February 1, 2016 11:34 PM GMT
Not that it was me doing the sitting up but chestnut colt arrived this evening for us away at stud, by Sir Percy, further details sketchy so far. Other mare due April if not sold before.
Report potentialmillionaire February 2, 2016 10:29 AM GMT
Delighted for you Proxy, you were due a Colt and I hope all continues in the same positive vein!
Report workrider February 3, 2016 8:40 PM GMT
Well done proxy , hope he turns out to be a cracker ...
Report workrider February 12, 2016 11:48 AM GMT
Anymore hitting the ground ?
Report truehoncho February 21, 2016 12:30 AM GMT
Heeraat colt up and suckling well.
Report proxygene February 21, 2016 11:01 AM GMT
Always nice to have a colt on the board :)
Report Big Black Cat February 29, 2016 5:45 PM GMT
Elite racing Club have their first foal on the ground in 2016

He is a colt (POUR MOI x SISTINE) and a full brother to TINGLE a filly in training with AP O'Brien.  This filly made 300K Guineas at the sales (the most expensive animal produced by the sire at the time)

The dam is closely related to the dam of CAMELOT hence the cross.....

He is described as 'A fine big foal with good bone'

Good luck with yours everyone!
BBC
Report workrider February 29, 2016 6:48 PM GMT
Congradulations to all .
Report workrider February 29, 2016 6:50 PM GMT
Congratulations even...Blush
Report Big Black Cat March 7, 2016 10:58 AM GMT
I tried to put a photo of the colt foal and dam but it seems like the site moderators don't like it.

For those interested said animal is on the RP Bloodstock websites foal gallery.

Cheers
BBC
Report Wilycayote March 10, 2016 12:34 PM GMT
Foaling season off to a decent start so far. Very nice colts by Swiss Spirit and Aussie Rules (although Aussie might lack a bit of momentum now his poor dad has gone?).
Report Big Black Cat March 22, 2016 1:04 PM GMT
Elites Mare STARS ABOVE ME has produced colt foal by MAGICIAN who is described as 'Athletic with plenty of scope'.
Report potentialmillionaire March 22, 2016 1:36 PM GMT
How nice it would be to enter this topic!
I'm currently at 11mths 28 days
                         11mths 19 days
                         11mths  5 days and I'm shortly to enter into a situation where all my mares are overdue at the same time.

Tedious to say the least. Hopefully everyone else is getting the job done.
Report Posh Paddy March 22, 2016 7:07 PM GMT
And there was me thinking I'd seen pictures of a colt foal of yours PM that was so fabulous it had appeared on a certain stallions latest advert!
Report Koo.... March 23, 2016 8:22 AM GMT
2 Colts so far.  One by Malinas for the NJ project that is Lily Lenor.   Also yesterday had a colt by Delegator out of Run Fat Lass Run.   Both good size colts and both mums and foals doing well.  Pics of both foals are on twitter as i  struggle to upload them on here.  I  will try at a later date tho
Report potentialmillionaire March 23, 2016 10:56 AM GMT
What have I told you before Posh?
Thinking, it's dangerous and not meant for the likes of us!

Perhaps the word remaining was missing from the previous post after all though!

But lo, as soon as a moan is partaken of, we get a little action and 11 months and 5 days can be removed from the list above after foaling a filly at 9pm last night.

Well done Koo for your colts. I know that as you race plenty the sex isn't perhaps as important to you but I am pleased they are going on well.
Report Koo.... March 27, 2016 10:52 AM BST
Anotheer lovely big colt.  Picture posted on twitter, massive white face and legs.  For the mare first on the list to be passed on, she isnt half making it hard by producing a decent foal.
Report Formtwist March 27, 2016 12:56 PM BST
Well done Koo, thought I was the only one with a 100% colts so far! PotM don't feel too bad about that little sin of omission that Father Paddy drew attention too. We understand the need for modesty and discretion in such things and if it makes you feel better I've one of that type of colt too and I'm saying no more on the subject! Happy Easter everybody.
Report workrider April 11, 2016 11:48 AM BST
Well lads dont be shy ,lets know how it all ended for ye..
Report potentialmillionaire April 11, 2016 1:43 PM BST
It hasn't workie!

I've had a 12month 13 day foal and I was convinced I'd get a little chesnut filly that had seen growth issues stopping her having cooked properly.
So at least a big bay colt was potentially worth waiting for!

Now though I'm at 11 months 7 days
                               11 months 14 days
                                12 months 8 days.

Remains, tedious.
Report workrider April 11, 2016 7:07 PM BST
Sorry to hear that potential, was hoping ye all had early foals , obviously not .
Report ovalu April 11, 2016 10:49 PM BST
Had a Helmet colt this week, it's unfortunate the foal sales aren't held in early April!
Report Big Black Cat April 12, 2016 10:40 AM BST
Elite Racing Club have another foal on the ground.

This is a bay filly by RAVENS PASS ex NEW FFOREST(OASIS DREAM).

NEW FFOREST was a winning daughter of Elites Foundation mare FFESTINIOG, dam of numerous winners including the group winners EISTEDDFOD, BOSTON LODGE, BORDER PATROL and the current high class handicapper MAN OF HARLECH.

This filly is her first foal, and as one of only 2 daughters of FFESTINIOG, she's a most welcome addition to the club
Report workrider April 13, 2016 7:58 PM BST
Well done lads.
Report Big Black Cat April 27, 2016 10:27 AM BST
Elite have another foal on the ground.

She is a filly by IFFRAAJ ex MARLINKA, making her a full sister to the winning sprinter JUDICIAL and half sister to the exciting 3 yo MARSHA.

MARLINKA is a listed winning daughter of BARALINKA (herself a winning half sister to SOVIET SONG and SISTER ACT (DAM of G1 winner RIBBONS))

She has a CAPE CROSS yearling and visits DARK ANGEL this year.
Report potentialmillionaire April 27, 2016 11:21 AM BST
Well I've finally finished Workrider, and colour is good, all bay and sex ratio is tip top too.
However, we are hurtling towards May and nothing is yet in foal and I am actually going to have to leave two thirds of them empty as we have run out of time.

I don't know exactly who it is that giveth with one hand and taketh with the other, I just know that in the bloodstock game they work overtime!
Report workrider April 27, 2016 11:34 AM BST
Maybe its for the best potentialmillionaire , the rest might do them the world of good .Nothing as bad as a late covering imo ,leaves you open to all sorts ,hopefully they'll all be as horney as hell come next Feb . Rest up yourself and enjoy the rewards of your labour.
Report proxygene May 12, 2016 10:14 PM BST
365 days and still waiting, cue mini chesnut filly.....at least before June.
Report potentialmillionaire May 13, 2016 2:19 PM BST
Proxy, if a tonic is required' I had two 379 day pregnancies this time, both of which resulted in big bay colts.
One might have suffered for the duration, it's hard to tell as yet, but the other one certainly didn't.

Good luck, but I'm sorry about the timing!
Report proxygene May 22, 2016 1:39 PM BST
Oh well at least she's bay, and bigger than average for the mare (375 days)
Report workrider August 2, 2016 7:03 PM BST
Hopefully everything went well for ye...
Report proxygene August 2, 2016 11:07 PM BST
Report workrider August 6, 2016 10:19 AM BST
A little Cracker Proxygene,wish you all the best with it...
Report Big Black Cat August 7, 2016 2:05 PM BST
Good luck with her proxy-some black type would be nice! :-)
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com