Forums

Bloodstock & Breeding

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
sageform
01 Sep 14 08:26
| Topic/replies: 22,075 | Blogger: sageform's blog
Top GB sires by wins in 2014. Invincible Spirit still in clear lead but Acclamation moves to joint second after an impressive 27 wins in August.

invincible Spirit  103
Acclamation  88
Exceed and Excel  88
Cape Cross 83
Shamardal  82
Oasis Dream  78
Kodiak  72.
Pause Switch to Standard View Sires in form August
Show More
Report sageform September 3, 2014 8:00 PM BST
Oasis Dream has been lagging behind the top 5 this year so far but 4 winners today brings him to 6 already in September.
Report The Gotchee September 3, 2014 10:47 PM BST
Where are the Coolmore Stallions?
Report sageform September 4, 2014 8:40 AM BST
Producing lots of winners in Ireland.
Report The Gotchee September 4, 2014 9:28 AM BST
Why do none of their stallions make your list? There must be some logical reason? After all Invincible Spirit is Irish based and he is top of the list.
Report sageform September 4, 2014 1:34 PM BST
I have no idea. The leading Coolmore sire on my list is Footstepsinthesand joint 10th with 61 and Galileo in 14th place with 58 winners. The reason that Galileo is low on the list compared to his top spot on the money list is that he has hardly any AW winners.
Report A_T September 4, 2014 7:11 PM BST
the maktoums' boycott of coolmore-sired yearlings must be a factor
Report sageform September 5, 2014 7:58 AM BST
Good point. I can't say that I take much notice of where sires are standing or who uses them. I just keep my own stats to guide me to finding winners.
Report sageform September 22, 2014 3:21 PM BST
The leading sires are dominating results today (Monday) Some very expensive blue blooded horses running and the 4 Godolphin winners so far have been Dubawi, 2 Oasis Dreams and a Cape Cross. Moshe by Dansili was another that  had a classic pedigree but only managing to win a lowly maiden in September. The odd one out is the Piccolo winner of a 12 furlong handicap at Hamilton. Meanwhile Hard N Sharp was the ninth winner for Approve this month.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com