Forums

Bloodstock & Breeding

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Johnny_Mustang
08 May 14 06:16
| Topic/replies: 13,695 | Blogger: Johnny_Mustang's blog
So he's a confirmed Jaffa then.
Show More
Report Wilycayote May 8, 2014 8:26 AM BST
I thought it might have been Farhh that was returning to training. Have heard all sorts of conflicting rumours about him.

Dont envy being in the stallion game...Reckless Abandon, Al Kazeem,(Farhh!?)
Report Johnny_Mustang May 8, 2014 9:57 AM BST
I'm sure The Queen's insurance claim will go through smoothly enough, far quicker than it will for any of us who've claimed for anything in the past.
Report potentialmillionaire May 8, 2014 11:11 AM BST
Earlier in the season I heard that the problem with Al Kazeem was one of numbers and him not being overly keen on them. This was on a walk in to a well known Newmarket stud who had one mare tested in foal to him already.
Apparently he had 180+ mares booked.
Now of course this is just supposition, but the fact is, if you want to play those sort of numbers then walking in isn't really feasible and at the very least you need to have all the mares boarding for the duration of their oestrous period so you can cover incredibly accurately.
As he was getting some in foal though I wonder what sort of challenge it was getting the numbers DOWN to an acceptable insurance claim level Laugh I do hope our dear Queenie hasn't been compromised. . .
Of course there is a long standing member of our Coven who could just have been a shareholder, will they re appear to tell all?

Wily, I gathered that Farhh had injured something early on which stopped him covering but he was back on the game when I enquired after a nom. (Decided against as felt the latest unsound ness was one too many!) anyone have the lowdown there too?
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com