Forums

Bloodstock & Breeding

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
randomtwat
13 Nov 13 19:33
| Topic/replies: 415 | Blogger: randomtwat's blog
Just been reading the article on the racing post about him.

http://bloodstock.racingpost.com/news/bloodstock/al-kazeem-supported-by-sheikh-joaan/1562185/bloodstocknews/

There can be know complainants if he turns out to be a failure at stud with the support he will be
getting.I do find it interesting what the sheik joan  has been doing with his buying power at the top end of
market but i don't agree with having three blood lines of the was pedigree just to much of same blood line.
Be interesting to see if this Mizdirection off spring race hear or sent straight to run in America.

Not sure what to make of his blood lines and him as an horse myself just an horse never warmed to during his
wins on the track know doubting he was good but top class below the very best  of what id think of being a
decent stallion to use
Show More
Report Posh Paddy November 13, 2013 8:46 PM GMT
Please can you change your username, I think it does you a disservice.  It just feels wrong conversing with someone called randomtwat.  I gather from other threads that you have experience in the industry and so clearly you would be a worthy addition to the forum but your username implies otherwise and it is very difficult to take you seriously.

Obviously if you want to remain as randomtwat then that is your prerogative but I would urge you to consider coming back under another name. If you do change your username may I suggest one beginning with P.  All the best posters on here's usernames begin with a PWink.
Report randomtwat November 13, 2013 10:13 PM GMT
Don't think it allow you to change the nickname and if i had to change it now id have to set up
a new betfair account ? if there ways of changing it someone one mite know more than i do
Report Wilycayote December 24, 2013 11:12 AM GMT
Had a look at Al Kazeem's promotional video on You Tube today which I surprisingly enjoyed. There is no cheezy narration from a Clare Balding type character to distract you. (not that I have anything against Clare, but you know what I mean...)

The Swiss Spirit video is also quite good as I'd forgotten some of his races. Does anyone know of any other good bloodstock You Tube videos?

ps. "randomtwat" is a perfectly acceptable username for any of us who enjoy this type of forum!
Report MadVlad January 11, 2014 8:41 PM GMT
I'd rather be a **** than posh Devil
Report randomtwat January 19, 2014 7:59 AM GMT
Awww the fun and games of the world. It never stops, It does make
me laugh how the posh act especially on an saturday morning shopping.

They do stand out with there odd ways
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com