Forums

Bloodstock & Breeding

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
ugly
26 Sep 10 23:48
| Topic/replies: 117 | Blogger: ugly's blog
Is anyone interested in being an owner with me in having a share of say between 10% to 25% in either one or a number of flat horses being trained by a well known trainer based in Cheshire. Although I live in London I have been with this trainer for 3 years and he certainly knows all parts of the job. I have shares in a number of partnerships in several horses, I rather have say 10% in ten horses than at the same cost as owning one horse outright. There are no hidden fees or costs except the purchase price of the horse (plus buyers premium, bloodstock agents fee, insurance, vetting at sale transport costs from sale) added to this is trainers fees. For example a 10% share in say a £30,000 yearling will cost including all training fees etc. about £5400 plus recoverable Vat up to the end of October 2011. This is a highly speculative investment and no guarantee of getting some or all of your money back but many of the horses purchased are what the trainer believes to be forward two year olds that if sucessful may be sold during their two year old career. This NOT an advert it is a request to find likeminded people who are passionate about horses and going racing and enjoying all the benefits of ownership.
Pause Switch to Standard View Owning Yearlings 2010
Show More
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com