Forums

Bloodstock & Breeding

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Young Broodmare Filly Wanted
20 Sep 10 20:59
| Topic/replies: 71 | Blogger: Young Broodmare Filly Wanted's blog
Evening, hoping someone can help me.  I have to confirm my pages for foal sales.  One of my mares half brothers was sold to Bozzi Bloodstock, I'm guessing hes ended up in Italy. 

Can anyone tell me if hes run yet.... Sleeping Indian x Christmas Rose.  Ive struggled to keep track after Owners and Breeders stopped printing overseas winners.

Cheers
Pause Switch to Standard View Pedigree Updates
Show More
Report potentialmillionaire September 20, 2010 9:18 PM BST
The 2yo is named Nurdole. Ring Weatherbys about any form in Italy, they're very helpful!
Report potentialmillionaire September 20, 2010 9:28 PM BST
Just remembered I have Italian results on my favoutites. 4 runs one 2nd place on last run in a maiden. Should win?
Report Young Broodmare Filly Wanted September 20, 2010 9:31 PM BST
Cheers every little helps
Report Prima Donna September 22, 2010 8:56 PM BST
See Christmas Rose had a Trade Fair colt make 4k at Tatts Ireland,I think I saw that mare this year at Tally-Ho stud not sure but think she was covered by Bushranger,I remember her as she was in the next box to my own mare she looked a strong sort,I remember her name,if you are at the sales later this year you could ask Tony O' to confirm.
Report Littleun2 September 22, 2010 11:10 PM BST
I seen her go throught the ring at Tattersalls in foal to Sleeping Indian I think a few years ago.  My mare is double of her mum, maybe a little bigger.  I would have no idea who Tony is a young and new to industry so slowing meeting people and learning all the time.
Report Prima Donna September 23, 2010 2:53 AM BST
Tony O'Callaghan he is Tally-Ho studs owner,he has Bushranger.
Report Posh Paddy September 23, 2010 6:59 PM BST
PotM, don't suppose you have a site for Greek results?
Report potentialmillionaire September 23, 2010 7:25 PM BST
P P, I'm sorry!!

Get searching, you'll find it somewhere. Grin
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com