Forums

Bloodstock & Breeding

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Race1
16 Sep 10 22:20
| Topic/replies: 51 | Blogger: Race1's blog
Has anyone got a view on this stallion, or know what sort of quality mares he got for his first book?
Pause Switch to Standard View Champs Elysees
Show More
Report potentialmillionaire September 16, 2010 10:30 PM BST
Well, as is well documented on here I've used him!

The mare is okay, not stunning but well able to get a good foal. I think he will have had a mixed bag with probably about 50% of his outside mares being okay. The other 50% I would guess may be indifferent.

However the Juddmonte mares he covers will be a great advantage to him and as is so often the way, expect them to supply a lot of his best runners.

Masculine good looking, parrot mouthed but probably more Danehill than Dansili and Cacique, I.M.O.
Report Prima Donna September 17, 2010 7:03 AM BST
I too like him a superb looking stallion as the above says masculine but with both class and quality comes from one of the best pages in the stud book,I took my son in law to look at him last Dec'sales time,they told us he was getting 120 mares about 90 BLK type sorts,I'm not so sure he is the sort to get the always popular 2'old types,with his big brother doing well who looks likely to improve again Champs Elysees's stock should be well received.
He does have a great advantage as his owner will send him some very good mares,his owner is one of the best breeders in the game,they always come up with intelligent matings that get great results,unlike other Arabic owned studs.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com