Forums

Bloodstock & Breeding

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
workrider
30 Apr 10 23:37
| Topic/replies: 31,512 | Blogger: workrider's blog
you still alive my friend ?
Show More
Report workrider May 7, 2010 5:47 PM BST
i hope my friend gg is still alive , prima donna .
Report Prima Donna May 7, 2010 6:03 PM BST
Workrider, I have heard nothing to the contrary. In all probablity he has most likely just had enough of the forum as sometimes is does rather feel as though you are beating your head against a brick wall.
Report workrider May 10, 2010 5:11 PM BST
thanks prima , was just hoping the guy was ok , always worth reading his opinions even if i dont always agree with them.
Report Prima Donna May 10, 2010 6:42 PM BST
Workrider,Yeah its a shame people like him have given this forum up,what a difference a year make's,last year the forum was alive with comments now its like drawing teeth.
Report B'town May 12, 2010 11:06 PM BST
Is there any sign of Henry the Seventh?

He was solely responsible for the most interesting thread ever on this website a year or more ago.

Fascinating stuff. I was reading it again at the weekend.
Report ben10 May 12, 2010 11:27 PM BST
Is that still on here, forgot about it, hope it hasn't dropped away when they migrated the forum.
Report savaloy69. May 13, 2010 2:04 AM BST
I know nothing about bloodstock and breeding, i'm young and trying to learn. I must say gg is missed. As an outsider to the industry it's really hard to get decent opinions in something i have a big interest in and i would welcome his return. Happy
Report Prima Donna May 13, 2010 7:29 AM BST
I doubt George will ever return as GG as we knew him,if he does come back it will be under another name.
I guess he has had enough,one of the handful of posters who understands the commercial side of the industry.
Report redal2 May 13, 2010 11:03 AM BST
ben, was that the thread about the history of great families? I really enjoyed that, downloaded it and read it a couple of times.
Report ben10 May 13, 2010 12:16 PM BST
Yeah that's the one, if you've still got it can you send it us please?
benm293@gmx.com
Report logikal May 13, 2010 3:31 PM BST
Redal is it possible to send me it too please?
punter15@live.co.uk
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com