Forums

Basketball

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
cragihol
25 Aug 19 18:02
| Topic/replies: 526 | Blogger: cragihol's blog
Apparently no markets tonight traders not feeling a need to offer an explanation again despite this being the first Sunday night of this tournament missed in the past 10 years or so.  I wander if they will decide not to offer the next ashes test and not tell us why seems to be the way they roll
Show More
Report roullete August 29, 2020 12:11 AM BST
And it happened again today. No explanation…
It looks like betfair is sloppy and doesn't care about liquidity. Because everytime they forget to add markets for wnba games, the liquidity drops. And it happens more and more often, like every 2 weeks they forget to add one match and once every month they forget to add all games that are played for this day
Report roullete August 29, 2020 12:13 AM BST
It's funny, they offer live streams, but forget to add markets. I guess they were too busy and can't think of every thing and we shouldn't get spoiled expecting markets every day
Report roullete September 10, 2020 12:21 AM BST
And it happened again today. No WNBA markets even if all 3 games should be good today Angry

I start to feel responsable to make sure that someone in Betfair team who is responsible for Basketball market, gets fired Angry
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com