Forums

Australian

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
PA for PM
10 Feb 16 03:46
| Topic/replies: 2,364 | Blogger: PA for PM's blog
Heads in the sand, continuing with 30 minute between races trial despite significant downturn in turnover vs last years meeting.

'our coverage was comprised' says Saundry. Great insight there Einstein.
Clearly out of touch with who their market is.
Great leaders lolololol
Pause Switch to Standard View Bernard Saundry & Greg Carpenter...
Show More
Report nugget February 10, 2016 4:09 AM GMT
exactly, without joe blow's money the industry cannibalises itself
Report VeryLTU February 10, 2016 12:24 PM GMT
i tipped this.
Report bigted. February 10, 2016 12:46 PM GMT
the group 1 c f orr is on at 1.30..the group 2 appollo is at 1.25 on sat

you know whats gonna happen..
Report PA for PM February 10, 2016 7:24 PM GMT
Hopefully Sky 1 don't show the Orr
Report HondoLomboHanoverLobell February 11, 2016 2:40 AM GMT
Mr. Pollett raised a good point on this week's Punters Show. Will Racing Victoria insist on 30 minutes breaks during the Spring Carnival.

I think not!
Report Joel February 11, 2016 2:53 AM GMT
No
Report VeryLTU February 11, 2016 4:03 AM GMT
its just a trial folks .. bernie the bull at a gate will realise he's out of the paddock if the turnover doesn't rise. No point doing it for the punters bernie, they wanted it 30 years ago when they were still resident at the course Wink. Things have changed a lot since then..... something called tv rights has happened too and alhtough harvey norman might have the capacity to stock a few hundred thousand topfields, only victorians are going to buy them.
Report eight ball February 11, 2016 12:30 PM GMT
The issue seems to be the 30 mins between races in Vic clashes with it's nemesis NSW.
Or
VRacing's Saundry doing what he does behind the facade of 'The modern gen's time-poor expectations'.AKA Don't judge me on my TVN trick.
And
NSW's Eddie Munster standing rigid behind his looping speech 'in the interest of stakeholders'.AKA We shall fight them on the beaches we shall never surrender.
So
As we gather both overpaid suits at opposite ends of the table and before we allow either to start any verbal diarrhea,why don't we say
Right 35 minute gaps it is.!Industrial barter complete.! Please leave via the exit and please don't take the plastic cups.
Report VeryLTU February 11, 2016 11:32 PM GMT
pete and bernie leave last after a near deadly fight over the couple of cream cakes left on the server.... imo.
Report The_KAMIKAZEE_DRINKING_MACHINE February 12, 2016 12:27 AM GMT
I like 30 mins. Everywhere should do it.
Report bigted. February 12, 2016 8:55 AM GMT
• As a one-off, Sky Racing2 (Channel 520) will be opened up this weekend and be on the base tier for FOXTEL home viewers
• Caulfield will be given audio priority over non-metropolitan races in TAB venues in the event that a Caulfield race is broadcast on Sky Racing2

Shocked
Report VeryLTU February 12, 2016 9:27 AM GMT
that is so nice of them .... clap clap clap.
Report VeryLTU February 12, 2016 9:29 AM GMT
CF Orr strongest field i've seen for that race in decades.... be a shame not to see it premium.... ch78 "ON"
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com