Forums

Australian

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
rob_dylan
03 May 13 09:48
| Topic/replies: 14,738 | Blogger: rob_dylan's blog
Like all your rugby league and aussie rules players?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2013/apr/29/black-caviar-steroids-saga

British-based trainers are prohibited from using such steroids on horses in training, which is why Mahmood al-Zarooni was banned for eight years last week, but there is no such rule in Australia, where the requirement is simply that any steroids be out of their system on the day of any race in which they take part.

Is this true?  I am not a horse racing expert so i was surprised to read that drugs are allowed in aussie horse racing.  At least your swimmers and olympians appear to be clean, though tbf they are sh1t.  You still have Adam Scott so dont be too disheartened.
Pause Switch to Standard View Was Black Caviar just another aussie...
Show More
Report bigted. May 3, 2013 10:44 AM BST
Savile invited her..
Report therhino May 3, 2013 10:45 AM BST
Another pointless Frankel is better blah blah blah thread. You're boring Rob.
Report rob_dylan May 3, 2013 11:05 AM BST
Savile died well before she came here.  Rolf Harris was alive mind.

Forget about frankel ffs. It seems like BC was a riddled drug addict, why are steroids legal?  Seems unfair to me. 

Seriously, was any of this reported in australia?
Report CHANTECLARE May 3, 2013 11:07 AM BST
I saw you in concert Rob.
You were sh1t.
Report Aussie Driver May 3, 2013 11:08 AM BST
Please refer to my initial post to answer my question.

It is almost as if you endorse the bashing of women which is so frequent in your country?
Report Live_in_Hope May 3, 2013 11:08 AM BST
clown
Report BJT May 3, 2013 12:14 PM BST

May 3, 2013 -- 10:26AM, rob_dylan wrote:

The guy caught was banned.  Doesnt mean all english horses were on drugs, although it does invite the mindless " if you dont think they are all on drugs you are living in a dream world" argument.AD... Is English your second language?  I already offered to start a thread about the relative merits of aussie/english treatment of the vulnerable and you refused and just carried on.  Are you sure you dont want me to start a thread for you to shout at yourself on?

Butler has been banned?  Wasn't aware of that.

Report Joel May 3, 2013 12:15 PM BST
BC was not on drugs?
Report shiraz May 3, 2013 12:52 PM BST
If there was a drugs ban on musicians, would their performance be better or worse??
Report BJT May 3, 2013 12:55 PM BST

May 3, 2013 -- 12:52PM, shiraz wrote:

If there was a drugs ban on musicians, would their performance be better or worse??

Worse without question.  The drugs they use opens up their creative minds to be able to create most of what they do.

Report rob_dylan May 3, 2013 1:08 PM BST
I think it is fair to say that the aussies dont seem to mind the fact that this horse that is so popular in their own country was probably on drugs.  Back in blighty we dont tolerate drug cheats.  Linford Christie was given short shrift in his attempts to be involved in the greatest ever olympics last year.  My advice to australia would be face up to your demons head on, it is the only way, it is good for your soul.
Report Joel May 3, 2013 1:11 PM BST
Black Caviar was not on drugs?
Report Aussie Driver May 3, 2013 1:12 PM BST
You are right Rob, we should all face up to our demons. Let's hope the English take your advice and make an effort to stamp our women bashing. A cultural shift I know, but with strong leaders like you it is possible
Report rob_dylan May 3, 2013 1:17 PM BST
You little tinker you.
Report shiraz May 3, 2013 1:40 PM BST
Why bother AD, this miniscule is not worth it..........

Which famous persons death is very probable in the next five years?
rob_dylan

rob_dylan
06 Feb 13 21:53

Mandela. 1/5
Thatcher 2/5
Tom Finney 1/2
George Bush evs
Gazza 4/1
Prince Philip 4/7
The Queen evs
Report rob_dylan May 3, 2013 1:43 PM BST
Rupert Murdoch 7/4
Report rob_dylan May 3, 2013 1:45 PM BST
Black Caviar 9/1
Report powerfan May 6, 2013 2:01 PM BST
The majority of our racehorses get gelded - the majority of your racehorses do not. (probably cuz the Arabs own the majority of them and they don't believe in cutting a horses nuts off)

Not producing natural testosterone the Australian racing authorities deem it appropriate to allow trainers to administer steroids to help a horse develop when in the spelling paddock.  If you want to interpret that as All Aussie Horses are on drugs........that's up to you.
Report SecondComing May 7, 2013 2:42 AM BST
SC's gonna kick rob square in the jaw 1/10 on imo
Report Monday mike May 7, 2013 12:28 PM BST
Miss Andretti, Makby Diva, Black Caviar and dozens mostly mares in between.  Our Australian racing is a disgrace for steriod use.
Surprised Black Caviar has not grown nuts I reckon.
Report Lets Elope May 7, 2013 4:37 PM BST
You're even a bigger idiot than you come across as Mike if you're siding with these stuck in the stone ages Poms. Letting your rabid anti Moody sentiment get the better of you yet again.
Report megsy May 9, 2013 10:27 AM BST
monday mike is a @rsewipe,
Report J.R.Hartley May 9, 2013 11:41 AM BST
Monday Mike knows imo.
Report Monday mike May 9, 2013 1:07 PM BST
Yeah, and I bet yous all kissed Lance Armstrongs arsse when he was winning all those Tour De Frances.  I stopped believing in fairy tales years ago.  Drugs are big in Australian sport but the public still refuse to believe it.
Report J.R.Hartley May 9, 2013 1:12 PM BST
Not their fault Mike........ignorance is bliss......and they don't come more ignorant than this lot...
Report THERE....IS....NO....SPOOOOON May 18, 2013 2:05 PM BST
H R Puffinstuff .......I now pronounce thee........DUMB 

Ya buddy, Monkeyboy, is DUMBER.

It's fitting you should find each other. He lost contact with his last DUMB when they ventured to the

cafeteria at the Drive-in. Sadly, neither of them could find their way back to the car either Blush

I'll give you a tip.....It's covered in faux fur, has floppy ears and a tail.

Enjoy your travels..................send us a postcard..........dickhead Silly
Report J.R.Hartley May 18, 2013 5:04 PM BST
You sound a bit of a thicko imo.....Laugh
Report J.R.Hartley May 18, 2013 5:06 PM BST
Monday mike obviously owns you......Wink
Report THERE....IS....NO....SPOOOOON May 18, 2013 5:30 PM BST
You just snuggled up and adopted him Laugh. Do your worst....he's tolerant Laugh

Just proves....there really is "someone" for everybody. Love
Report J.R.Hartley May 18, 2013 6:24 PM BST
At least try to hide the jealousy spoon......Laugh.......hell have no fury like an Aussie mug scorned.....LaughLaughLaugh
Report THERE....IS....NO....SPOOOOON May 18, 2013 6:37 PM BST
fury? Laugh

Perception ; poor

Reasoning ; poor

Humour ; poor

Yup, you're definitely the right match Laugh

Found the van yet? I told him driving is beyond your skill set so.......lose the teeth, get busy and keep him smiling.
Report THERE....IS....NO....SPOOOOON May 18, 2013 7:54 PM BST
Do try and keep him from stopping off to have a bet.

Repeatedly called All Too Hard a "one trick pony" every time he tipped against or declared it a lay......... it won.

Winning a Group 1 each time Laugh

If you've only got one trick as a racehorse ....its a handy one Crazy
Report J.R.Hartley May 19, 2013 1:04 AM BST
He really does seem to have got to you spoon.....Laugh very amusing.

Btw if you thought that you would see any of the following perception,reasoning,humour on here.....i've only got this to say........WRONG FORUM MUPPET....LaughLaughLaugh
Report megsy May 19, 2013 1:55 AM BST
Hartley, what else do they teach you at the old age hostel? your obviously in the wrong ROOM !!!   W@nkers room is 2 doors on ya right, here old man i will hold the door open for you, Wink

Report megsy May 19, 2013 2:07 AM BST
Tomorrow it will be announced the lucky horse who black caviar will share her virginity with.
frankel has been put out of the equation, as one part owner said, "he has to prove he is worth a cuddle with our black caviar first.

so a proven local sire will be chosen.
Report Monday mike May 19, 2013 1:18 PM BST
Doubt if Black Caviar will be a success in the Breeding barn.  Far too many Steroids for far far too long while spelling.  Probably the closest Mare you'll get to being Male.  Fortunately she never dropped dead of a heart attack on the track.  Time to ban these steroids I reckon.
Report got beat by a whisker-again May 19, 2013 1:21 PM BST
Ive put my hat in the ring--I like rooting fat ass sheila'sLoveLaughLaugh
Report eight ball May 19, 2013 1:24 PM BST
You sure it was your 'Hat', Whisk ??
Report Monday mike May 19, 2013 1:27 PM BST
what with nuts whiskers.?????  Shocked
Report got beat by a whisker-again May 19, 2013 1:28 PM BST
The way  it works is--fat sheilas are happy to root anyoneLaughLaughTongue Out
Report Joel May 19, 2013 1:37 PM BST
Do you have their phone number??
Report bigted. May 19, 2013 1:40 PM BST
we all know fat Sheila's give the best bllowjobs Blush
Report Joel May 19, 2013 2:01 PM BST
The fat dolls also take the most blowing
Report Joel May 19, 2013 2:01 PM BST
oops
Report J.R.Hartley May 20, 2013 10:15 AM BST
LOL Spoon....perception,reasoning,humour.....just to prove my point Mugsy turns up.....LaughLaughLaugh
Report megsy May 20, 2013 10:16 AM BST
Hartley, so your back MAX?? ffs thought we got rid of the f@ckwit Angry
Report THERE....IS....NO....SPOOOOON May 25, 2013 3:10 PM BST
H.R.Puffinstuff
Btw if you thought that you would see any of the following perception,reasoning,humour on here.....
i've only got this to say.
.......WRONG FORUM MUPPET.LaughLaughLaugh
                                        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That's GOLD!!!!

Sometimes commas aren't very important.........sometimes they are. Laugh

I hear him wailing...A comma! a comma! my kingdom for a comma! Laugh

A self confessed forum muppet. Silly

At least you've made personal peace with that. Toodle off now, dickhead.
Report J.R.Hartley May 25, 2013 10:32 PM BST
Your obviously in the middle of a course of some mind/gender altering steroids at the moment Spoon.......LaughLaughLaugh

Dear oh dear what have you been reduced too my friend......tell Mugsy the tablets are not for you and come back a better man.....Wink
Report CheltenhamRoar May 28, 2013 1:26 PM BST
Laugh
Report tilt10 May 31, 2013 3:39 AM BST
Black caviar was only a better than average speedy squib. Didn't race over 1400 until she was five and then only once. Obviously needed all the help she could get . Fill her full of what ever you like she could not win  over a mile or by ten and twelve lengths over 6f the way Vain did.

IMO would rate her  well behind Vain ,Luskin Star and Manikato the best sprinter milers that I have seen racing in Australia over the last fifty years. . Not good enough to be bred with  Frankel.
Report Thebas May 31, 2013 3:50 AM BST
Black caviar was only a better than average speedy squib

.... interesting assessment

in which race or races do you reckon she squibbed it
Report megsy June 3, 2013 10:17 AM BST
thebas, excuse tilt, he's your local whinging pom Wink
Report The_KAMIKAZEE_DRINKING_MACHINE June 8, 2013 4:57 AM BST
'another aussie drug cheat'

Eh?  I'm still waiting for the list of drug cheats. It's been months now. Where are they all???
Report rob_dylan June 8, 2013 6:06 AM BST
Mark Bosnich
Andrew Johns
Report rob_dylan June 8, 2013 6:06 AM BST
Shane Warne
Wendell Sailor
Report rob_dylan June 8, 2013 6:08 AM BST
Samantha Riley
Report The_KAMIKAZEE_DRINKING_MACHINE June 8, 2013 6:09 AM BST
They weren't on steroids. Just party animals.
Report rob_dylan June 8, 2013 6:15 AM BST
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Australian_sportspeople_in_doping_cases

Whole article on it, with 9, yes nine, sub categories.  Have names being named yet in this latest scandal?  If not then they all will be added to the list soon too.  And that is just the humans, seems you just allow it with horses, and even the drug riddled black caviar could only win by a short head against honest, hard working, god fearing, salt of the earth northern hemisphere horses at ascot.
Report The_KAMIKAZEE_DRINKING_MACHINE June 8, 2013 9:33 AM BST
ffs if I could be bothered I could easily google up a lengthy list of UK sportsmen that have used drugs. Your wind ups don't interest me.

I'm more interested in the Labor govt brandishing all Australian sport as drug cheats and months later not giving us a single example.
Report rob_dylan June 8, 2013 9:35 AM BST
You ask for a list of aussie drug cheats, i provide one and then you moan at me for doing it and start banging on about back country politics.
Report The_KAMIKAZEE_DRINKING_MACHINE June 8, 2013 9:37 AM BST
They haven't named a single person since the big announcement.
Report Aussie Driver June 8, 2013 9:37 AM BST
Some nations have a drug issue (let's say Australia), some nations have a heinous crime issue (let's say England (home of scum)).

I know where I would rather live Grin
Report J.R.Hartley June 8, 2013 9:47 AM BST
Ireland?....Laugh
Report BJT June 8, 2013 9:49 AM BST

Jun 8, 2013 -- 9:35AM, rob_dylan wrote:

You ask for a list of aussie drug cheats, i provide one and then you moan at me for doing it and start banging on about back country politics.

Where is a list of the cheats?  You have shown a few people that have used drugs.  Nothing more.  I would be more concerned about the >1/6 11-15 year olds using drugs in your own country than anything going on here if I were you.  Not to mention I couldn't see BC listed anywhere there.

Report J.R.Hartley June 8, 2013 9:56 AM BST
Would a list of every Aussie horse in training not do?.....Confused
Report BJT June 8, 2013 10:00 AM BST
Sure.  List away....
Report J.R.Hartley June 8, 2013 10:09 AM BST
Unfortunately haven't got timed to list all 30,000 odd so i'll just do a top five and you can fill in the rest.......Black Caviar.......Chosir......Scenic Blast.......Phar lap......So you Think......Happy
Report BJT June 8, 2013 10:21 AM BST
You forgot the links?
Report BJT June 8, 2013 10:22 AM BST
Why was SYT allowed to run in UK if he was failing his drug tests?
Report BJT June 8, 2013 10:24 AM BST
And I bet you have nothing but time.
Report Aussie Driver June 8, 2013 11:02 AM BST
They are so jealous of us as a sporting nation these English/Irish mugs. So so desperate to try to pull us down it is embarrassing LaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report unders101 June 8, 2013 9:04 PM BST
Laugh What sports would these be then bus driver
Report Thebas June 8, 2013 11:36 PM BST
i take it you are under 21 years of age then ... unders101   Wink
Report unders101 June 9, 2013 12:37 AM BST
Oh, are we talking about the past again, silly me. I wish I was under 21 mate Cry
Report BJT June 9, 2013 3:28 AM BST
Well, at least there is a past to be proud of........  Laugh
Report unders101 June 9, 2013 12:32 PM BST
We have no sporting past to be proud of? Your just being silly now BJT and you know it. Aussie Driver always comes out with statements like this as he struggles to understand fishing threads and lashes out like an old drunk
Report Aussie Driver June 9, 2013 1:09 PM BST
I take offence unders ...... I do not consider myself old Sad
Report therhino June 9, 2013 1:20 PM BST
Should move to a city with a bit of oomph then AD, live the remaining of your youth large.
Report The_KAMIKAZEE_DRINKING_MACHINE June 9, 2013 1:25 PM BST
oomph sounds expensive. He's a harness racing man. They're all on the bones of their arrse!
Report unders101 June 9, 2013 1:32 PM BST
Sorry, I was maybe a bit harsh there, but you have got to look after your blood pressure when you get to your age fella and these rants won't help. Look what happened to secondcoming Sad
Report Aussie Driver June 10, 2013 1:14 AM BST
I will visit my local GP first thing tomorrow morning, and advise the doc that some fella called Unders101 is concerned about my blood pressure.

Kamikazee is right Rhino, "oomph" sounds all too exciting for me, and my blood pressure is already coming under fire Sad
Report BJT June 10, 2013 1:48 AM BST

Jun 9, 2013 -- 12:32PM, unders101 wrote:

We have no sporting past to be proud of? Your just being silly now BJT and you know it. Aussie Driver always comes out with statements like this as he struggles to understand fishing threads and lashes out like an old drunk

Please.  Look up the thread from about 12 months ago filled with support that the current English cricket team was the best team in history.  Says a lot about your sporting history.  Laugh

Report unders101 June 10, 2013 7:57 PM BST
It says nothing about our sporting history mate but says a lot about your stupidity Laugh
Report BJT June 11, 2013 3:06 AM BST
Doesn't even make any sense.  At least if you are trying to be funny, say something relevant, or at least witty.  Try harder please
Report SecondComing June 11, 2013 4:21 AM BST

Jun 10, 2013 -- 7:57PM, unders101 wrote:

It says nothing about our sporting history mate but says a lot about your stupidity

good point imo

Report unders101 June 11, 2013 5:01 PM BST
What doesn't make any sense? Read you own post and tell me what part of a few people getting carried away with our cricket team has on a countries sporting history.
Report BJT June 12, 2013 8:10 AM BST
You have a horse that wins a race.  Best horse in history.  Cricket team wins a game.  Most dominant team in history.
English people get excited when they win something because it isn't the norm.  You really don't have a sporting history to be proud of, or it would have been easy for you to point out, something, anything.  Nothing.  Laugh
Report unders101 June 12, 2013 11:51 AM BST
How about the biggest of them all Football World Cup winners 1966, Rugby World Cup winners 2003, Bradley Wiggins 7 gold medals and 1 tour, steve redgrave 5 gold medals at different games, first 4 minute mile. I could mention all our boxing world champions, golf major winners, hundreds of multiple olympic medalists, 13 times a british football club has won the bigggest club competition in the world. I can't be bothered with anymore. I would ask you to do the same, but I don't need to. I know Australia have a proud sporting history, because I have a brain mate and the whole willy waving thing isn't really my thing
Report Aussie Driver June 12, 2013 11:54 AM BST
Well stop waving your fecking willy then!!

A lot of you claim it's not your thing, but it is ALL we hear
Report SecondComing June 12, 2013 2:53 PM BST

Jun 12, 2013 -- 11:51AM, unders101 wrote:

How about the biggest of them all Football World Cup winners 1966, Rugby World Cup winners 2003, Bradley Wiggins 7 gold medals and 1 tour, steve redgrave 5 gold medals at different games, first 4 minute mile. I could mention all our boxing world champions, golf major winners, hundreds of multiple olympic medalists, 13 times a british football club has won the bigggest club competition in the world. I can't be bothered with anymore. I would ask you to do the same, but I don't need to. I know Australia have a proud sporting history, because I have a brain mate and the whole willy waving thing isn't really my thing

I will give you the opportunity to retract your comments or I am unleashing on you

Report Village Kid June 12, 2013 3:27 PM BST
unders all you have done is make England look truly pathetic.......invented soccer and rugby and won there  respective world cups ONCE each
and one of those 47 years ago.........how sad........not to mention another English invention = Tennis

LaughLaughLaugh
Report SecondComing June 12, 2013 3:28 PM BST
last english person to win a slam please, Scotland doesn't count
Report Village Kid June 12, 2013 3:40 PM BST
poms are that desperate they recently proclaimed Sir Edmund Hillary a "Great Briton"
Report BJT June 12, 2013 3:57 PM BST

Jun 12, 2013 -- 11:51AM, unders101 wrote:

1966?  50 years ago you won a soccer tournament?
Rugby?  That thing Australia has won twice?
Bradley Wiggins?  You mean the son of Australian professional cyclist Gary Wiggins, who moved to England when he was 2?
Steve Redgrave, another solo sportsman who has won at the Olympics.
And a guy that was the first "official" man to run the mile under 4 minutes even though he needed 2 pacemakers to help him do it, and it was bettered by an Australian by nearly 2 seconds, shortly after, without a pacemaker.

Ok, you are right.  You have provided irrefutable evidence that England is indeed a dominant sporting powerhouse, with a rich history of 3 or 4 people that won something once.  LaughLaugh

Report J.R.Hartley June 12, 2013 4:40 PM BST
I've no idea why the Aussies and the English have these sort of disagreements tbh......all the same gene pool after all.
Report J.R.Hartley June 12, 2013 4:41 PM BST
Both useless....LaughLaughLaugh
Report unders101 June 12, 2013 5:39 PM BST
Feck me, all the mullet bonces have awoken from their slumber

BJT, I know you are not the brightest spark son, but believe it or not you have a mother as well. Wiggin's mother was English. His father however was a drunk, junkie aussie. He chose to be English mate. no great surprise but you really should get over it. At the moment, aussies are pretty much hopeless at everything that is why their is so much vitriol towards the english. You always had the cricket to fall back on, but I dare say you won't want to mention that. I hear David Warner tried to give young Joe Root a smack, but managed to somehow miss, says it all really Laugh
Report Joel June 13, 2013 1:20 AM BST
Well he got confused by Joe Roots reverse swing Crazy
Report BJT June 13, 2013 12:07 PM BST

Jun 12, 2013 -- 5:39PM, unders101 wrote:

Feck me, all the mullet bonces have awoken from their slumber BJT, I know you are not the brightest spark son, but believe it or not you have a mother as well. Wiggin's mother was English. His father however was a drunk, junkie aussie. He chose to be English mate. no great surprise but you really should get over it. At the moment, aussies are pretty much hopeless at everything that is why their is so much vitriol towards the english. You always had the cricket to fall back on, but I dare say you won't want to mention that. I hear David Warner tried to give young Joe Root a smack, but managed to somehow miss, says it all really

So a professional cyclist, with an Australia professional cyclist father, chose to get his ability from his mother.  And at 2, made the decision to be English.  rotflmfao.

Don't claim you know siht about me.  Doesn't help your argument in the slightest.  You simply like to try and make things personal to subtract from the fact that your arguments count for nil.

"Their" is no "vitriol" against anybody.  Simply stating facts.  I don't need to make personal remarks to make my point.  And I certainly don't need to take 1 persons opinion and claim 50 million people are exactly the same.

What I do know, is that as a general rule, English people on this forum, whether they agree when with their peers or not, always fall back on the class system when talking with Aussies.  At home, they feel they are nothing.  They have no "Sir" or "lord", or anything preceding their name.  On here we are simply the convicts.  The ironic thought pattern of the pompous precariats as funny as that is to everybody else but them.

Not quite sure how an Aussie, born in Belgium, making your list that I can count on one hand to prove your proud sporting history has anything to do with your reply, but then if you have nothing relevant to say, try and make it personal. 
When you are ready to provide something other than attempts at personal insults, then try again.  Otherwise, you really have done nothing but try to insult everybody to prove you are right.  Doesn't make you right, just makes you appear desperate to be heard.

So congratulations.  You insulted somebody random on the internet.  Your life is now complete. Crazy

Report J.R.Hartley June 13, 2013 12:13 PM BST
Why has no one mentioned Joe Bugner FFS!....Australia's greatest sporting hero.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com