Forums

Your Competitions

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Aquarius
08 Feb 22 12:37
| Topic/replies: 12,279 | Blogger: Aquarius's blog
As I hope you have all already noticed, undecided has decided to increase his workload again by running the team competition. Madhatter and dukeofpuke have already stated their willingness ro participate and with myself and undecided also ready to go, that leaves bluenose7, The Sawyer, qqking and lockup to confirm that they are ready and willing to continue in our attempt this time  to take our rightful place at the top of the pile, after in the last competition running out of stamina in the last couple of furlongs. So could the 4 still to confirm, please do so as soon as you can and have your final gallops before the start of the competition.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 5  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 187
By:
undecided
When: 08 Feb 22 13:10
Racing Demons
Aquarius (capt.), undecided, madhatter, qqking., dukeofpuke, bluenose7, The Sawyer, lockup

Hi Aquarius, lockup and The Sawyer have checked in.
By:
dukeofpuke
When: 08 Feb 22 15:30
I have as well
By:
bluenose7
When: 08 Feb 22 16:20
Cool
By:
qqking.
When: 08 Feb 22 20:07
OK, I'm in again
By:
madhatter
When: 08 Feb 22 22:10
yep, i'm around
By:
Aquarius
When: 08 Feb 22 22:49
Looks like we are all set and ready to go then.
By:
Aquarius
When: 27 Feb 22 11:16
Good luck undecided with today's pick of Zalvados. Hopefully we can get off to a successful start.
By:
Aquarius
When: 27 Feb 22 11:20
I need to wake up, it is qqking who has made today's selection. He certainly got us off to good starts a few times, in the last competition, so hopefully his Sunday form can continue. I always think personally that Sunday tends to be the most difficult day.
By:
Aquarius
When: 01 Mar 22 10:50
I see that both The Sawyer and bluenose7 had the same 8/1 nap winner yesterday. Presumanly neither posted it in the competition because they will have bigger priced winners later this week! I can't wait to see what they are.
By:
undecided
When: 01 Mar 22 13:27
Lol Aquarius, it would have been 3 of us but I couldn't copy bluenose.
If I had seen Sawyer also had it something may have clicked that this needs to be a team pick, oh well.
By:
madhatter
When: 01 Mar 22 22:30
I'm gonna go 10pts win on Tintoretto in the 7.30 Kempton tomorrow night.
Looks a decent bet to me at 9/4...
By:
undecided
When: 02 Mar 22 19:21
Good luck madhatter.
By:
The Sawyer
When: 04 Mar 22 15:57
Just put up Stellar Magic EW at Newbury 4.05 hoping the step up will be of benefit
By:
undecided
When: 04 Mar 22 16:30
No luck for us so far, to be honest I napped Risk And Roll in that race and might have put it up if you didn't post yours.
No one else is scoring much this week so all to play for.
By:
bluenose7
When: 05 Mar 22 07:05
Morning "Racing Devil's"

5.0 S`well: BACK FROM DUBAI,is still ok handicapped,after four wins on the bounce.
C&D form is a advantage at the new S`well.
Draw ok also.

G/L today.  Wink

"if you~dig"  Cool
By:
The Sawyer
When: 05 Mar 22 10:51
Saved your selection for today then ud - good luck. And you bluey, man in form.
By:
undecided
When: 05 Mar 22 11:23
Dorking Boy - 3.37 Newb - EW

Good luck all.
By:
Aquarius
When: 05 Mar 22 11:56
I have no definite selection for today. In view of the low scoring so far this week I think I might wait until after dukeofpuke's selection has run in the 2.40 Kelso and try and assess the overall position then, although that will restrict my choice.
Good luck to all our team today
By:
undecided
When: 05 Mar 22 14:47
Nuts Well ffs Cry
By:
Aquarius
When: 05 Mar 22 16:06
Well done undecided, you have saved us from the ignominy of a nil score, although I realise we still have bluenose's selection to come
By:
bluenose7
When: 06 Mar 22 15:52
Going in early.  Scared

Max Flamingo - 4.50 Leop.

Unseated LTO,ran well time before at Leop over 3m GRADE 1 Nov/ch.
O'Regan takes over today (has won on the horse over hurdles)

G/L the rest of the week.  Wink

"if you~dig"  Cool
By:
Aquarius
When: 06 Mar 22 16:21
Good luck with that one, bluenose
By:
The Sawyer
When: 07 Mar 22 16:34
going to put up Eveque EW in the 4.40 at Wetherby - will just wait to make sure there's 8 runners
By:
The Sawyer
When: 07 Mar 22 16:47
Well that didn't go to plan - sorry lads
By:
Aquarius
When: 08 Mar 22 08:57
I am considering going for Lock Down Luke in the 2.40 Newcastle. A very poor jumper but hopefully with Brian Hughes riding it might improve today. Looking at the entries for Saturday I have a couple that I would be quite happy to be going with but neither is likely to be a decent price. I will probably decide whether to go today or not shortly before the race.
By:
Aquarius
When: 08 Mar 22 14:49
Just the way my luck is going at the moment 4th in what was a 16 ruuner field but of course a non-runner came into play. As usual you get nothing for being close!
By:
undecided
When: 08 Mar 22 16:07
Tough luck Cap.
I swerved a loser today so not all bad lol.
By:
dukeofpuke
When: 10 Mar 22 19:06
Put this up early

2.25 Sandown - Saturday

Monviel 5pts EW
By:
lockup
When: 12 Mar 22 00:14
well it looks like s..t or bust time now so for me it's a toss up between Onemorefortheroad or foxboro in the last.probably will go with Onemorefortheroad.
By:
qqking.
When: 12 Mar 22 00:42
Thunder Rock to win tomorrow  -  1.50 Sandown

I was going to put up Current Mood ew in the 2.25, but Duke has this race covered
By:
madhatter
When: 12 Mar 22 08:59
I'm gonna go 10.00 win Call The Tune 16.35 Navan.
Best of luck to the rest of the team. DevilDevilDevil
By:
undecided
When: 12 Mar 22 10:40
Two picks in the big hcaps is fair enough I think, but I will play the waiting role, see after the Imperial Cup how we stand and ready my pin accordingly Happy Good luck.
By:
Aquarius
When: 12 Mar 22 12:34
A good strategy, I think, undecided.
Good luck everybody today
By:
undecided
When: 12 Mar 22 14:36
Bois De Clamart - 3.45 Gow - Win

well done lockup.
By:
dukeofpuke
When: 12 Mar 22 20:02
wd ud got us some points
By:
Aquarius
When: 13 Mar 22 10:33
Well done undecided and lockup yesterday to get us into 4th place for the first fortnight, better than it looked likely for most of the 2 week period. Onwards and upwards from now on.
By:
bluenose7
When: 14 Mar 22 06:59
..... U`D & Lockup .....

.. Cool .. Cool
By:
undecided
When: 14 Mar 22 22:36
Our Power - 2.50 Chelt - EW

Have had this one in mind for Cheltenham since last run, price a little skinny now but just have to stick with him.
By:
madhatter
When: 14 Mar 22 22:50
I'll go 10pts win Just Call Me Al - 3.10 Sedgefield and hope it runs better than my choices in the first round!
DevilDevilDevil
Page 1 of 5  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com