Forums

U.S. Horse Racing

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
swiftynifty
03 Apr 21 19:52
| Topic/replies: 4,651 | Blogger: swiftynifty's blog
Covered in full this year after a handful of meetings last year. Can't say I've enjoyed the racing there, liquidity has been very thin and obviously late start times are off-putting. Season finishes tonight and I'd be surprised if Betfair persist with it next year. What does everyone else think?
Pause Switch to Standard View Sam Houston Race Park
Show More
Report tinytuco April 3, 2021 8:16 PM BST
Always find it hard to get a handle on Sam Houston, tried this time but finding it a struggle.

On a side note, completely unrelated - Why the starter @ Sam Houston needs to stand right in front of the stalls, inside the track is beyond me. I've seen horses swerve out of the one stall inwards to the rail after starting on many occasions... IMO I'ts only a matter of time before he cops for it.......
Report swiftynifty April 3, 2021 8:46 PM BST
I don't like the place, nor the Arab races.
I have spotted him, he thinks he's meticulously checking them over like it's a dog race but then doesn't get out of the way. He's just got one more night to survive!
Report tinytuco April 5, 2021 11:51 PM BST
Turf Paradise r6 - one horse nearly kills starter by veering in.........
Report jamee1 April 6, 2021 12:23 AM BST
Saw that! Starter had to vault the rail in great haste to avoid getting trampled. Next race he still stood the wrong side of the rail to start. Laugh
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com