Forums

U.S. Horse Racing

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
tinytuco
03 Apr 21 00:46
| Topic/replies: 751 | Blogger: tinytuco's blog
Ok - this has been happening for a few weeks now - and usually after a certain time which leads me to beleive it's somebody who doesn't know what they are doing....

All these US markets are getting unsuspended twice - once at the off - then a second or two later.

People are losing positions, bets disappearing etc etc etc

Theres no need and it is really starting to p1ss me off..

SORT IT OUT BETFAIR
Pause Switch to Standard View PACK THESE DOUBLE UNSUSPENDS...
Show More
Report jamee1 April 3, 2021 1:10 AM BST
I hadn't noticed this, but just checked my logs and you're right. Most races are being put into play at the off and then suspended/unsuspended again about 5-7 seconds later.
Report swiftynifty April 3, 2021 1:13 AM BST
is this cancelling keep bets after the second suspend?
Report jamee1 April 3, 2021 1:25 AM BST

Apr 2, 2021 -- 7:13PM, swiftynifty wrote:

is this cancelling keep bets after the second suspend?

I don't think so. But anyone with automation set to kick in right after the off might all get cancelled after the second suspend?

Report tinytuco April 3, 2021 2:48 AM BST
For me,my bets are cancelled in between suspends
Report swiftynifty April 3, 2021 2:59 PM BST
tinytuco, I guessed that's what you meant , I wonder if there'll be an explanation forthcoming? Sounds like Betfair have programmed it that their offsets remain in the system to scalp the lot. Only manual players can compete.
Report jamee1 April 3, 2021 5:21 PM BST
First race at Tampa today, no double suspension.
Report tinytuco April 3, 2021 5:55 PM BST
But the second and the first @ Aqueduct both had it - How do we go about sorting this becuase Betfiar support won't have a scooby what im talking about.....
Report jamee1 April 3, 2021 6:12 PM BST
Yep, it came back for the next few races. Can't you set your bets to 'keep' or set them for 10 secs after off time?
Report tinytuco April 3, 2021 6:31 PM BST
It's not me, it's removing bets that people make in between - Yday some muppet was laying a fav - leading easily - at Sam Houston at silly prices - Went in to take a piece of it and the market unsuspended for a 2nd time.....

After the 2nd suspension the bet had gone. It had cleared it out.

It's very very annoying.
Report jamee1 April 3, 2021 6:55 PM BST
I've been told the double suspends has been due to some technical error which has now been resolved. Let's see how it goes for the rest of the evening.
Report swiftynifty April 3, 2021 7:16 PM BST
tinytuco, it sounds like bets aren't getting cancelled at first suspend when they should be hence silly prices available on a leader, as was the case a couple of weeks back.
Report tinytuco April 3, 2021 7:29 PM BST
Did support tell you that Jamee? I don't know whats happenng swifty - let's hope it's resolved
Report swiftynifty April 3, 2021 7:36 PM BST
tinytuco, I said when it happened previously it opens up a whole load of integrity questions when betfair suspend/reopen/or simply suspend mid/late race with IR bets potentially cancelled, is it them having got in a bad position with their bots?
Report jamee1 April 3, 2021 7:52 PM BST
All races have been fine since. Hopefully now resolved and it was nothing more sinister than a technical error.
Report tinytuco April 3, 2021 8:05 PM BST
Yeah since jamee posted it hasn't happened - let's hope that is the end of that..........
Report tinytuco April 4, 2021 12:06 AM BST
Double unsuspend - Race 7 Hawthorne.......... It's back.....
Report wisewords April 4, 2021 12:13 AM BST
it must be a certain operator?
Report tinytuco April 4, 2021 6:43 PM BST
I think it is a cetain operator........
Report jamee1 April 4, 2021 10:13 PM BST
I've raised it again. Hopefully they will fix it for good this time.
Report Nebs April 5, 2021 7:01 PM BST
If it keeps happening then the people to report it to are the Gambling Commission.
Report jamee1 April 6, 2021 1:59 AM BST
I didn't notice any double suspends today. Hopefully that is the end of it.
Report tinytuco May 7, 2021 1:23 AM BST
After a month it seems they are back - I noticed a rogue one last night - but ever since Belmont finished every race at Charlestown/Lone Star/Evangeline has been unsuspended twice at the off.

Not good enough.
Report ballyregan May 22, 2021 8:22 PM BST
mismanagement of usa markets is really poor be it betfair providing incorrect fields, forgetting to put races in play or suspending at wrong times, check your exchange bets history for voiding of winning bets over three months it is always rather alot, and betfair are covered by t and cs for making mistakes and the only loser is the customer...
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com