Forums

Tradefair & Financials

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
27 Sep 14 22:46
| Topic/replies: 13,556 | Blogger: Winner_Winner_Chicken_Diner's blog
I have moved away from the UK so a little out of the loop on whats been going on regards this.

I just read this article, although dated last year it is surely a tell tale sign this was always going ahead and its time to invest but seeing as I know nothing about investing how should you put your money down?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/10245697/Church-of-England-in-fracking-land-grab.html

I have read the reserve is potentially 14 times bigger than America's which generates 100 billion. This could be the UK get out of jail free card regards debt so it will surely go through.
Show More
Report PierreLaRogue November 23, 2014 1:02 AM GMT
I reckon oil prices will keep going lower, and that in turn will make fracking totally un-unviable and a very stupid idea indeed, just googled a bit and found this, bloody expensive way of producing oil. http://www.npr.org/2014/11/04/361204786/falling-oil-prices-make-fracking-les...
Report Dr Crippen November 23, 2014 3:16 PM GMT
I understand the company mentioned on the news that is undertaking a lot of the work is a privately owned.
Report Winner_Winner_Chicken_Diner December 16, 2014 4:14 PM GMT
Thanks, food for though. In Canada they do a lot of fracking and as far as I am aware they are making money. I think I was told some of these old wells have been in operation for as long as 40-50 years. I will have to ask more questions in how it works.
Report GAZO December 16, 2014 9:15 PM GMT
the arabs will let the oil price go and stay low for long enough to do some damage to these companys doing the fracking
Report Winner_Winner_Chicken_Diner December 17, 2014 2:39 PM GMT
If it is to take of surely it will be the major international companies moving in? Some of these big companies can ride the lows. Cenovus, haliburton, CNRL, EOG etc
Report Money Tree cost me thousands!! March 1, 2015 9:38 AM GMT
It would seem gazo was correct.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com