Forums

Tradefair & Financials

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Menelaus
03 Aug 11 01:12
| Topic/replies: 6,745 | Blogger: Menelaus's blog
.........that after a great deal of thought and consideration I have decided to take a break from posting on here (hopefully a long one).

It should make certain posters very happy.

I know my bombastic style turns a lot of people off  but my intention was never to arouse anger or to offend, it was merely intended to stimulate and provoke critical thinking.

Sharing my often controversial views on here is not worth the aggravation any more or developing the thick skin required to put up with the insults.

Good luck everyone (you too Mrben, FAFH, Pierre and JW), protect your families in these unprecedented times. See you on the other side.

Menelaus

(or David Price III to my friends)
Pause Switch to Standard View It is with regret.....
Show More
Report PokerDane August 3, 2011 1:56 AM BST
I wish you well. Good luck.
Report FINE AS FROG HAIR August 3, 2011 1:59 AM BST
End of an era. Hasta la vista baby.
A bit of an ominous sign off though.
" See you on the other side ".
Of what exactly ?.
Report Mental_patienT August 3, 2011 10:03 AM BST
good luck fella.
Report unitedbiscuits August 3, 2011 1:10 PM BST
Enjoy the break. See you tomorrow...
Report J2BLUE. August 3, 2011 2:49 PM BST
C ya Menelaus. Thanks for the advice. All the best.
Report egner August 3, 2011 2:57 PM BST
LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report bobby2424 August 3, 2011 5:24 PM BST
Good luck with life.HappyKeep your Gold safeCool
Report FINE AS FROG HAIR August 3, 2011 8:46 PM BST
" It is with great regret that we accept your resignation ".
Just as sincere and heartfelt ?.
Report FINE AS FROG HAIR August 3, 2011 10:58 PM BST
Do you reckon we might be able to persuade Ben Bernanke to take over M's position as the chief economist of the financial forum ?
He certainly wouldn't get any more or less abuse on here .
Report Whippet August 3, 2011 11:57 PM BST
http://www.theonion.com/articles/drunken-ben-bernanke-tells-everyone-at-neig...
Report FINE AS FROG HAIR August 4, 2011 1:45 AM BST
Don't get your point I'm afraid Whippet.
Is that reference for me or for M ?
Report polybot August 4, 2011 7:18 AM BST
Odds that attention seeking half-wit will be back with yet another identity in under 3 days: evens
Odds that attention seekng half-wit will be back with the same identity in under 3 days: also evens
Report Menelaus August 4, 2011 12:17 PM BST
Odds that I would be outraged enough after reading a post from a lowlife like you to respond.....1/9

We get it a-hole, you're in love, obsessed and probably m@*@#bate over anything Apple. Have ever posted anything worth didcussing on this forum, because if you have then I missed it.

It's drive-by shooting trolls like you that made me quit this forum.
Report polybot August 4, 2011 12:35 PM BST
Back in less than 5 hours, there's a suprise. Just need an appearance from the canadian or similar for the double.
Report Menelaus August 4, 2011 12:47 PM BST
I'll be back whenever I gawd damb please, if it means putting a-holes like you in their place.
Report Menelaus August 4, 2011 12:51 PM BST
....while I'm on a roll a-hole.

So you think you're smarter than Apple insiders fanboy? Then explain this......

Since January, Apple insiders have sold about $75M worth of stock, and there have been NO purchases. From April 2010 to November 2010, there were over $100M worth of Apple insider sales.

http://www.secform4.com/insider-trading/320193.htm

Why? Did they sell to buy that 3rd Ferrari they always wanted but could never afford? Why are insiders selling, not buying? Don't they read the same analysts who tend to be conservative like you that apple is going to the moon? Don't they know that broke Americans are lining up around the street to buy ipads?

They do, but they know something that you still can't grasp a-hole. Their share price, where it's come from and where it's going, has nothing to do with ipads, it never did. You better start getting down to your knees that the Chairman can step in so we can avoid this banking crisis version 3 that is unfolding otherwise it's going to be a rough ride to the bottom for everyone.

Oh, and did I mention you are an @*@*#? And don't bother responding, I won't waste another second of my valuable time setting an dimwhit, obsessed @*#@* like you straight on here.
Report FINE AS FROG HAIR August 4, 2011 1:27 PM BST
Just remember M, an apple a day keeps the doctor away.
Btw I do feel that polyblot showed extreme poor form in posting in the snide manner he did on your unexpected retirement.
But like all true champions you have come out of retirement stronger than ever.
Way to go.
Report unitedbiscuits August 4, 2011 2:51 PM BST
LaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Another unitedbiscuits prediction landed. Those 1.01's add up.
Report Mrben August 9, 2011 3:02 PM BST
Boogie Cat
05 Aug 11 15:24
| Topic/replies: 144 | Blogger: Boogie Cat's blog
Menelaus    you obviously dont back horses in us racing markets because if you did you would know they have at least halved in liquidity. i have been betting these markets for a longtime & this premium charge has changed the liquidity for sure. so yet again you are wrong.

dear oh dear, it seems melly is   giving lectures on the US racing forum, just a day or two after he retired.

seems he has the same credibility there as he does on the financial forums.Does'nt back horses but can tell everyone else all about it. Does'nt trade either but  wants to tell everyone about it.

wrong wrong wrong on the US forum as well as the finacials.Melly do you ever get something right?

Melly- Melly- Melly- when will you give up?CryCryCryCry
Report Menelaus August 9, 2011 3:34 PM BST
I'm starting to think you picked up an exotic disease in Fuji that ate away any remaining brain cells you had.
Report Mrben August 9, 2011 11:46 PM BST
it was Bali you dunderhead.

not fuji{ did you mean fiji?

still can't get anything right can you?

btw- hows your mate canadaian.He must be seething.
Report Menelaus August 10, 2011 2:35 PM BST
Nooooo, I meant Fuji (sp intentional), it just went right over your head.....as usual.
Report Mrben August 10, 2011 2:53 PM BST
canadian melly- how is he?
Report CASHINVEST September 3, 2011 5:49 PM BST
GL SELLING THE BIG ISSUE
Report polybot July 28, 2012 7:39 AM BST
a pleasing 35 hours and 5 seconds. sadly melly not too busy living the high life to end it Sad
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/03/david-price-homeless-hotel_n_164728...
Report Mrben July 28, 2012 10:39 AM BST
For David Price, being homeless for the last two years hasn't meant sleeping on the street or even in a shelter. Instead, Price has opted for extended stays in some of Florida's most luxurious resorts.

The Ritz Carlton? Price stayed there. Hard Rock Hotel? There, too -- and the Loews Portofino Bay as well. According to Orlando police, he may have spent time at other resorts in the area as well, without paying for any of it.

IMAHO!!! maybe he was in NY after all!LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report polybot July 28, 2012 1:32 PM BST
he would have fooled the hotel nightshift with some of his imaginative and elaborate tales of french houses, new porsches, billionaire lunch dates, and top secret spy missions.
Report Mrben July 31, 2012 8:54 AM BST
two threads regarding mellys confession have now been pulled.

I will repeat what happened.

melly posted a new thread titled "time to come clean"

he posted  these words " Its time for me to confess that I'm broke, the credit card companies have closed off the last of my credit,I'm finished"

The original thread was then pulled, no doubt at mellys request after he sobered up.

I then posted a thread titled "thread pulled" referring to the said melly confession.It has also been pulled.

Melly at it again to save face no doubt.

Mellys final meltdown is complete
Report polybot July 31, 2012 11:48 AM BST
i saw the thread but just assumed he was attempting some psy-ops reverse-psych routine he read about in the "Boys Own Tales From The SAS Weekly".
Report Mrben July 31, 2012 2:55 PM BST
Tongue OutTongue OutTongue OutTongue OutTongue OutTongue OutTongue Out

now melly is claiming he is the  victim of a fraudLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh

poor guy.

Just think- there was a technical glitch.Some poster was waiting around for it, trying and trying to hack into melly's account.

Then- a miracle, a technical glitch that applied on to melly, and the hacker was in!!!!!!!!!!!!

You beauty he thought- heres my chance, I'll just post one thread of about 4 lines to discredit melly and that will be it.No one else, just melly. No details just a few lines about how he is broke and living off credit cards. IMAHO IMAHO IMAHO!!!!!!

quite a story.

maybe you did work in psyops after all.DevilDevilDevilDevilDevilDevilDevil
Report Eeternaloptimist July 31, 2012 6:12 PM BST
polybot

Read the weekly? How dare you. He wrote the book. LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com