Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
JHENIN
27 Aug 18 17:14
| Topic/replies: 51 | Blogger: JHENIN's blog
Shame Amazon can't get their act together and show it live instead of in delay. No use at all for live betting. At least we have Betfair live video!
Has anyone heard from Amazon about possibly showing tennis live in the future
Pause Switch to Standard View No Live US Open on TV this year -...
Show More
Report wisewords August 27, 2018 5:18 PM BST
Dreadful isn't it. Hopefully they get their act together and future tournaments will be live or near live (no more than 3-5 seconds delayed)
Report n88uk August 27, 2018 5:44 PM BST
It isn't just Amazon, all streaming services are like this atm. I agree they need to get their act together, it has to be a bandwidth issue I imagine. It isn' acceptable at all for live sport. However it's nowhere near 90 seconds either. It's more like 30.
Report Wallflower August 27, 2018 6:02 PM BST
This is one mega pain in the ar3e - and they have ATP from next year onwardsAngryAngry
Report wisewords August 27, 2018 6:05 PM BST
Agree, it's painful isn't it Wallflower
Report Wallflower August 27, 2018 6:14 PM BST
My set-up is lap top to my right, on a little table beside my armchair - or just in front. Watch the sporting event on tv screen at hand. I trade in play at certain points, or scores, I can still do it - but its very off-putting, besides the score comes up on the betfair screen long before we see the point - completely spoiling my enjoyment of the match
Report Wallflower August 27, 2018 6:15 PM BST
*Watch the sporting event on tv, betfair screen at hand*.
Report differentdrum August 27, 2018 6:17 PM BST
I can get Eurosport 1 Germany free to air but nothing else. Currently showing Wawrinka on Ashe.

Bet 365 streaming a lot of matches - require funded account and Adobe Flash. I haven't bothered as too many problems with Adobe in the past. Anyone know of any other sources that doesn't require Adobe?
Report wisewords August 27, 2018 6:17 PM BST
yes I can trade the match using bet365 for the stream, but it's way less enjoyable than watching the sporting event on television with no delay/very little delay and trading it
Report n88uk August 28, 2018 11:58 AM BST
I did underestimate how much worse the set up is on Amazon Prime for watching. Like many I've gone with the TV, laptop combo for watching slams in the past. Yes you can get Amazon Prime on your TV through laptop or whatever, but it's quite a bit of hassle to then flick about the courts. Especially as based on yesterday their choice for the main court seemed very questionable, meaning I'd often want to watch something else. I guess this will come less of a problem in the 2nd week when there is only 1-2 matches on at a time though.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com