Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
sheldon
05 Apr 13 12:16
| Topic/replies: 288 | Blogger: sheldon's blog
There is no way Madi is winning this one. 1.8 for Mattek-Sands is a steal.
Madi struggled against Candantu and Min. Bethanie blew Stephens off the court 6-2, 6-0. I'm all in on Beth.
Pause Switch to Standard View Matteka vs Key Chain
Show More
Report sheldon April 5, 2013 12:19 PM BST
I was thinking about getting in on Tsonga at 1,42 then go for Beth but his match  starts just 1 1/2 hrs before Beth's match. Since Tsonga's is a 3 setter, I would most likely lose out on Beth's odds so went with Beth instead.
Report New_Punter April 5, 2013 1:03 PM BST
Really? I genuinly think keys will take this one...
Report Vasek April 5, 2013 1:07 PM BST
I also think Mattek-Sands wins this and the odds are generous, but I was that confident yesterday about Görges too...
Report jin_kazz April 5, 2013 1:32 PM BST
bms played 2 different matches

awful against rodionova and pretty aggressive against stephens (who was tanking heavily).

bms played 2nd match on centre court and it was fast as hell.

this match will not be played on centre court so probably it would be harder for bms to hit through
Report New_Punter April 5, 2013 1:36 PM BST
Exactly the above... (Same thoughts just busy at work)
Report jin_kazz April 5, 2013 1:48 PM BST
3 setter would be nice

bms is a choker sometimes. so if she wins 1st set and then choke in the 2nd then it will be a perfect scenario
Report WhiteAl April 5, 2013 1:58 PM BST
Vs Candantu Keys just had a bad start.  Cadantu was solid at keeping the ball in court and Keys kept making huge mug errors (winning rally then finishing it off by hitting long, tottally unforced and then holding head and getting pissed off - typical WTA stuff), but overcame a break deficit and took 1st set and then choo choo train
Vs Min I think same thing happened because I traded at the beginning and then left for Goerges match, but checked on odds at breaks and the match seemed one-sided.

BMS vs Rodionova proved her muggishness is in great form and can start coming into play many times in the match. She only beat a Limping Rodionova by a small margin.  Lost money on Stephens match, redded out after first set, but not because BMS was spectacular, Stephens was just definately not in the mood to win

BMS might be a good starting position because of evidence so far of Keys starting bad and BMS starting good, but riding it to the end, meaning there wont be ups and downs, would be very poor prediction making
Report WhiteAl April 5, 2013 2:03 PM BST
Some more help: Lepchenko is value in the Venus match.  Playing solid and will definately put up a decent fight vs a Venus going to 3 setters is all her recent matches
Report WhiteAl April 5, 2013 2:25 PM BST
+ if that IW injury was serious than it must still be lurking in her and we may see another retirement scene
Report SuperTed April 5, 2013 2:43 PM BST
Just remember this is WTA.... anything can and will happen! If I was betting on this i'd go for BMS.
Report Vasek April 5, 2013 4:12 PM BST
10°C, that's nice.
Report ;[p April 5, 2013 4:35 PM BST
thats how you ends up reading into previous 62 60 resoults in wta. still hope for sands backers.sands its not that horrible player on her better day at the end of
Report DStyle April 5, 2013 4:42 PM BST
keys is injured if you ask me.

that's the problem with serve
Report ;[p April 5, 2013 4:44 PM BST
mkaybe not that substantial but her shoulder muight be in her mind toomuch and take focus out of her,she should be fine if it gets closer
Report ;[p April 5, 2013 4:52 PM BST
ffs marks in the sand
Report wooky April 5, 2013 4:57 PM BST
wtf is going on here? keys was 5-2 then i got distracted by other things and now it's 5-5?
Report ;[p April 5, 2013 4:59 PM BST
looks like keys was also distracted by some things
Report anty1975 April 5, 2013 5:01 PM BST
hmm, the first set market already settled
Report ;[p April 5, 2013 5:03 PM BST
LaughLaugh
wtf
wonder who won
Report wooky April 5, 2013 5:07 PM BST
rain delay now... I reckon if (when) keys loses this set she'll completely tank the rest
Report Jeffster April 5, 2013 5:09 PM BST
ffs betfair! set1???!?!?
Report ;[p April 5, 2013 5:11 PM BST
keys playing quite well she need to settle down after this choke.sands lost to hampton and piliskova(big hitting girls) recently after wining first set.rain delay may help keys
Report wooky April 5, 2013 5:12 PM BST
lepchenko/venus match didn't stop at all during this 'rain delay'
Report ;[p April 5, 2013 5:13 PM BST
this fat umpire is geting on my nerves, he was so slow to check those marks on keys serving for the set game and now this mug interruption
Report ;[p April 5, 2013 5:14 PM BST
he/she
Report ;[p April 5, 2013 5:15 PM BST
bring it on madi
Report wooky April 5, 2013 5:15 PM BST
well that was unexpected Crazy
Report ;[p April 5, 2013 5:15 PM BST
so the 1st set settled corectly then Silly Laugh
Report aaronh April 5, 2013 5:16 PM BST

Apr 5, 2013 -- 5:13PM, ;[p wrote:

this fat umpire is geting on my nerves, he was so slow to check those marks on keys serving for the set game and now this mug interruption

is this mug umpire who was in charge of beth/rodio match

Report ;[p April 5, 2013 5:17 PM BST
dont know,looks proper american breed of woman
Report wooky April 5, 2013 5:20 PM BST
why is it only raining on this court and not on centre court?
Report ;[p April 5, 2013 5:20 PM BST
ffs just play, there is no covers anyways so why they stop playing
Report mouse trap April 5, 2013 5:21 PM BST
It's the same stupid idiotic umpire: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osly6vNAmpI
Report ;[p April 5, 2013 5:23 PM BST
gigi gregory , shes horrible umpire, chumpire
Report ;[p April 5, 2013 5:25 PM BST
there is no rain on centre court lol amazing scenes in usa
Report wooky April 5, 2013 5:26 PM BST
boggles the mind that the venus match continues while this one stops, centre court doesn't have a roof does it? it's in the same complex isn't it?
Report mouse trap April 5, 2013 5:28 PM BST
different microclimate
Report ShaneESP April 5, 2013 5:33 PM BST
rain is scared of venus
Report sheldon April 5, 2013 5:37 PM BST
I called this one for BMS but looks like WhiteAl was right about the slow outside courts. The player that beat Stephens is not there in BMS.

Still when BMS went to 6-5 lead and then 4-2 in the tie-break, anyone who took my advice had lots of time to cover their best with green or zero loss (as did I). That's the nature of the beast that is gambling :)
Report WhiteAl April 5, 2013 5:43 PM BST
Btw I'm watching Venus match and she bailed me out big time by choking at 4-2 2nd set. She hit 1.05 and then went to 1.6 - of course changing right now
Report mouse trap April 5, 2013 6:15 PM BST
the market is fairly liquid but the mispricings (after a ball has been played) are frequent and breathtaking
Report mouse trap April 5, 2013 6:15 PM BST
^keys - bms
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com