Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Tricktickler
07 Feb 13 19:25
| Topic/replies: 1,272 | Blogger: Tricktickler's blog
2 days ago Bogomolov was the only pick which didnt go in. Yesterday Monaco. AND NOW?

Stakhovsky @1.42
Gasquet @1.60
Rhyne Williams @1.62
Andreas Beck @1.36
Dustov @1.50
Ramos @1.40
Rosol @1.30
and.....
ROBREDO @1.62

total odds @22.14

WHY?! IT WAS MY LIFE BET. IM ADDICTED FROM BETTING, TOOK SO MUCH CASH FROM MY MOM ALREADY. I COULD BE ON 0 AND WOULD HAVE STOPPED BETTING. WHY IS LIFE SO CRUEL FOR ME? WHY AM I SO UNLUCKY?
Pause Switch to Standard View WHY? WHY IS IT SO FUKED UP?
Show More
Report ;[p February 7, 2013 8:29 PM GMT
wow some constellation of mugs you gathered there
Report caramba February 7, 2013 8:31 PM GMT
they are called mugtiples for a reason
Report Tricktickler February 7, 2013 8:32 PM GMT
**** my life. its just so incredible. every single time i bet anything - the last pick ruins it all. I JUST CANNOT FUKING BELIEVE IT. could be rich, now i got nothing + lot of arrear
Report ;[p February 7, 2013 8:36 PM GMT
chillax and stop betting this is not the way you earn money in life, too much stress
Report jin_kazz February 7, 2013 8:55 PM GMT
that's the reson why i stopped making multiples

everytime one mug ruins everything

multiples sux tbh.

it's good for some ppl (1 out of 10 000 000) to win $500 000 from something like $1 bet but most of the time you just losing your money

work it out and stop gambling if things don't go your way.

tennis is good for trading. but it's very hard to predict who wins the match. especially in minor tourneys like we have now
Report nofx February 7, 2013 8:56 PM GMT
here this always used to cheer me up  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpmA22WH8o0
and just don't play the accumuglators Happy
Report smb360 February 7, 2013 10:42 PM GMT

Feb 7, 2013 -- 2:31PM, caramba wrote:

they are called mugtiples for a reason

I wonder, what is a mug's favourite tipple?

Report morrillo February 7, 2013 10:50 PM GMT
well betting is all about. probability of a result being true or false that is created based on two peoples opinions. A bookmaking firm hire third level mathematical professionals to take everyone's money at the price that they suggest, they manage these volumes to achieve a profit, now when you give money on a bet without much thought that has less than 5% probability of those series of results becoming true. i'm not trying to sound harsh your best not to rely on accumulators to make you rich, i've done four accumulators on betfair since i started a year ago spent 20 euro and made 85, prior to that i yous't do the 50 cent accumulator strategy. this is done by picking 8 to ten teams and making 20 bets using a tenner, 8 has more chance obviously, three home wins, three away wins and two draws. mix and match the same 8 teams to form a pattern, e.g man utd win in won multi, man utd lose in the second and draw in the third an so on. it used take me a long night to do this strategy, on my second go i won 125 euro which is a 250/1 bet and on my 6th week i won 300 euro which is 600/1 shot. either you have a good multiple system that works or you might aswell give a bookie a monthly direct debit
Report ;[p February 7, 2013 11:13 PM GMT
well you dont need to be mathematician to calculate that its stupid to bet on multiplies, just because the odds are lower, than in single bets .and there is no difference in the income as the probability of single bet is just multiplied in muliti bet so on longer run it just the same as doing single bets, so you basically taking lower odds  all the time having false belief you can make more money connecting few bets together with lesser input but its totally opposite
Report ;[p February 7, 2013 11:14 PM GMT
"e.g man utd win in won multi, man utd lose in the second and draw in the third an so on"
Report ;[p February 7, 2013 11:16 PM GMT
its the dumbest strategy i ever heard, if you just leave this man utd match and do only one multi tripling the money on it you will end up with more money and probablility will still be the same, psml
Report hollywood85 February 8, 2013 12:41 AM GMT
Stop betting on multiples, that's bookies biggest moneymaker... and I dont know no one who actually makes a living from it
Report hollywood85 February 8, 2013 12:42 AM GMT
I also find it hilarious that you're seething about a 22.14 shot... that's 4,5% chance, you really that surprised it didnt landed ConfusedDevil
Report morrillo February 8, 2013 3:19 AM GMT

Feb 7, 2013 -- 5:16PM, ;[p wrote:

its the dumbest strategy i ever heard, if you just leave this man utd match and do only one multi tripling the money on it you will end up with more money and probablility will still be the same, psml

no knobhead, you are covering your arse from an upset by using the same 8 teams that day or weekend and choosing different combinations, out of the 20 bets one strikes you get your multiple return, it actually works but its the most time consuming thing to do

Report sosa jr February 8, 2013 10:39 AM GMT
why would it take a lot of time??
wouldnt you just have 20 templates
rank the teams from top to bottom in whatever order takes your fantasy and make each option either (a) (b) or (c)
and slot ''say the number 3 team option (a) into the same spot in each template every time you took the series of multiples??

Im actually gonna make some templates and give it a go for 5 selections using the 3 options and see what can jag for fun. sounds like fun anyway and Id love to get a 600/1 winner
Report ;[p February 8, 2013 11:37 AM GMT
look mug, im a patient man so will explain it to you on simplest example

you have selection A @2

and multiply it with your man utd example which is 1 X 2 all @ 2.9 ( as rhe bookies skimming you,should be at3 bto break evens in ur multi

u got 3 multis
A1 @2.9x2= 5.8
AX @2.9x2=5.8
A2 @2.9x2=5.8

obviously only one can win so if you ivest 10 pounds in each multi your return will be 58
with investment of 30£

now if you bet this 30 only on selection A which have to win

you got 30x2 =60

60>58 you mug  Excited

now it doesnt matter whats the odds are it always will be the same and if you think you can got something because you are making more perturbations you are simply wrong.you can describe rest of selections in every multi simply as an bet A in my example.

if im a knobhead ,who are you?

go to school
Report sosa jr February 8, 2013 1:27 PM GMT
only time you would ever consider putting  multi on with a fair to large stake is if the legs are on at the same time. Otherwise as mentioned earlier in thread you'd be better just reloading all your winnings into next bet as you go. At least if get  few legs up  can hedge on the next legs or take winnings and  bail out altogether. or restart the initial bet etc etc
Report ;[p February 8, 2013 1:30 PM GMT
its not about reloading. its about odds, even if events are at same time is better to bet them in singles as in multi u just multiplying the probability as well so in long enough run it comes as the same,only multi odds are worse
Report nofx February 8, 2013 1:34 PM GMT
think certain someone should ask themselves Why not? instead
Report ;[p February 8, 2013 1:36 PM GMT
if u have  2 bets for example at evens probability to win them both is 4which is exactly the same as probability to win this bet multiplied in four chances as you would bet on the same evens in singles. so getting lesser odds you basicly becreasing your winnings or increasing loses
Report sosa jr February 8, 2013 1:42 PM GMT
Joined: Date Joined: 03 Nov 07 | Topic/replies: 23,426 | Blogger: ;[p's blog

its not about reloading. its about odds, even if events are at same time is better to bet them in singles as in multi u just multiplying the probability as well so in long enough run it comes as the same,only multi odds are worse

Yr wrong there imo
Report ;[p February 8, 2013 1:53 PM GMT
what?

jeez people.

you need to have four multies with two doubles at evens= odds of multi at 4

you investing 10 in each one = to break evens to get 40

you have one bet at evens at 10....

this is frickin basic maths

look there is no difference between makin multies or single bets if the odds are the same.basic maths

even if you consider you have some edge in bett the edge will be the same in multis( in any of matches taking part of multi)

if u dont get it take my word on that.i got technical college education ,but tbh it is basic primary school level of maths
Report schillaci February 8, 2013 2:05 PM GMT
was just looking at kiri v krum tomorrow and kiri suddenly went from 1.09 to 1.24 so i got on her quickly and got 92 matched on her then she went back to 1.09
Report schillaci February 8, 2013 2:11 PM GMT
she suddenly drifted to 1.22 again i got another 43 matched on her, back to 1.09 now tho
Report bb66 February 8, 2013 5:05 PM GMT
Laugh@ 1.1 backer
Report morrillo February 8, 2013 5:27 PM GMT

Feb 8, 2013 -- 4:39AM, sosa jr wrote:

why would it take a lot of time?? wouldnt you just have 20 templatesrank the teams from top to bottom in whatever order takes your fantasy and make each option either (a) (b) or (c)and slot ''say the number 3 team option (a) into the same spot in each template every time you took the series of multiples??Im actually gonna make some templates and give it a go for 5 selections using the 3 options and see what can jag for fun. sounds like fun anyway and Id love to get a 600/1 winner

can you make me a template for me too? i'd like to do it again but i did it all manually, and it took time

Report morrillo February 8, 2013 5:31 PM GMT

Feb 8, 2013 -- 5:37AM, ;[p wrote:

look mug, im a patient man so will explain it to you on simplest exampleyou have selection A @2 and multiply it with your man utd example which is 1 X 2 all @ 2.9 ( as rhe bookies skimming you,should be at3 bto break evens in ur multiu got 3 multisA1 @2.9x2= 5.8AX @2.9x2=5.8A2 @2.9x2=5.8obviously only one can win so if you ivest 10 pounds in each multi your return will be 58with investment of 30£now if you bet this 30 only on selection A which have to winyou got 30x2 =6060>58 you mug  now it doesnt matter whats the odds are it always will be the same and if you think you can got something because you are making more perturbations you are simply wrong.you can describe rest of selections in every multi simply as an bet A in my example.if im a knobhead ,who are you?go to school

each bet costs 50 pence and the odds are well over a hundred on all multi's you are using the same 8 selections and rearranging them so if an upset occurs the other bets will have the different result, all you need is 1 bet out of 20 to win more than 5 times your stake,

Report morrillo February 8, 2013 5:46 PM GMT
to be honest trying it with the horses would be pretty goodhttp://asianfanatics.net/forum/topic/507293-uk-man-bets-50-pence-on-hors...
Report nofx February 8, 2013 5:53 PM GMT
yes someone wins the lottery somewhere every month too. you can find strategies about it on asianfantastics.com
Report morrillo February 8, 2013 6:17 PM GMT
if you have a system that is profitable do it, don't go off the beating track and waste money,  a good system always works
Report ;[p February 8, 2013 6:21 PM GMT
Excited unfortunately morrillo u are wrong again. even taking off commission of any odds,this 5% , the odds will still be way better than  multi odds and multiplying it wont change the fact that  u will lose on odds difference
Report schillaci February 9, 2013 1:06 PM GMT
ive just turned 362 into 2564....heres the proof...http://postimage.org/gallery/1tmvob7w/f6cde955/...im gonna continue to kick the **** outta this place cuz i enjoy it....
Report jjjjj February 9, 2013 1:24 PM GMT
james hamilton, you are a f*cking genius! do you sell your picks?
Report tenniso February 9, 2013 2:13 PM GMT
I admire the balls of people who put bank on each bet and grow the bank seemingly out of nowhere. But one bet will take you to the cleaners. It will happen, just a matter of when so you better start withdrawing some profits imho..
Report schillaci February 9, 2013 2:19 PM GMT

Feb 9, 2013 -- 7:24AM, jjjjj wrote:

james hamilton, you are a f*cking genius! do you sell your picks?

its james halton and no i dont, at least not right now!! but thanks for the compliment

Report schillaci February 9, 2013 2:20 PM GMT

Feb 9, 2013 -- 8:13AM, tenniso wrote:

I admire the balls of people who put bank on each bet and grow the bank seemingly out of nowhere. But one bet will take you to the cleaners. It will happen, just a matter of when so you better start withdrawing some profits imho..

thats not going to happen to me becuz i wont be going all in anymore - ive reached that point where i dont need to go all in anymore

Report nixie February 9, 2013 7:41 PM GMT
betfair giveth betfair taketh away, its like the cycle of life.
Report schillaci February 9, 2013 10:51 PM GMT
uh uh betfair wont taketh anything away from me
Report schillaci February 9, 2013 10:54 PM GMT
its onwards and upwards from here with the odd hiccup along the way
Report schillaci February 9, 2013 10:59 PM GMT
i might get into tare ups for periods and i might have to face hurtful losses but this whole thing the 362euro started on jan 31 2013 so by jan 31 2014 i will have won a lot of money
Report schillaci February 9, 2013 11:01 PM GMT
all in the name of a certain beauty i will make sure of this hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com