Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Apple Pie
18 Jan 13 07:40
| Topic/replies: 26 | Blogger: Apple Pie's blog
http://tennis.si.com/2013/01/18/novak-djokovic-lance-armstrong-cheater/

I wonder if the nasal/sinus surgeries Djokovic had were cosmetic or performance enhancing? If he could have a surgery that would improve his serve by 10mph would he do it? Where does laser eye surgery fit into this, or using cadaver parts?
Pause Switch to Standard View Djokovic slams Armstrong
Show More
Report Don No1 January 18, 2013 7:57 AM GMT
What about his oxygen pod?
Report Don No1 January 18, 2013 8:00 AM GMT
Absolutely incredible Djokovic hasn't had a blood test in 6-7 months
Report The Bhoys January 18, 2013 8:03 AM GMT
how do u no that?
Report Don No1 January 18, 2013 8:06 AM GMT
He said it in his interview
Report Don No1 January 18, 2013 8:07 AM GMT
/press conference "I wasn't blood tested for the last 6-7 months... it was more regular 2 or 3 yrs ago.. I don't know the reason why they stopped it"
Report The Bhoys January 18, 2013 8:11 AM GMT
thats ridiculas.
Report DStyle January 18, 2013 8:19 AM GMT
your red blood cell count has gone up rather a lot novak.

yes, i'm using a CVAC pod. It makes it look like i'm using something like EPO, but it's all perfectly above board.

ok, that makes sense. we'll not bother blood testing you in the future.
Report Tucho January 18, 2013 4:57 PM GMT
“There’s a lot of cheating,” he said. “Simply, people don’t like to talk about it. I simply would like to stop the pretending. This hypocrisy is exasperating.”

Quote from Christophe Rochus, wonder if he's talking about Novak? Laugh

Lance Armstrong showed how easy it is (or was) to pass hundreds of drug tests without getting caught, no reason why tennis players aren't doing the same.
Report RMB © January 18, 2013 6:01 PM GMT
Novak prefers urine tests. Serena likes to hide in a panic room rather than be tested. All looks rather suspicious
Report jermaine defonebox January 18, 2013 6:30 PM GMT
Sick of all this lance bashing
The guys raises tens of millions for cancer causes so what if they guy took drugs so where all the rest and they couldn't beat him whatever way even when he was sick
The guys a legend
Report jermaine defonebox January 18, 2013 6:31 PM GMT
I've noticed Rafas very quiet Laugh
Report Tonyface January 18, 2013 6:42 PM GMT
His odds have shortened in the outright market, Murray hasn't moved despite progressing 2 rounds, Federer has drifted slightly.

They are all on drugs, if you ask me, I have always been very suspicious of many sports people, British female athletes who suddenly improve at the age of 28, cycling teams that suddenly start winning everything.

As for lance what kind of doping agency doesn't test for a substance that has been around for years even in horse racing to enhance stamina.
Report bix January 18, 2013 6:43 PM GMT
Dr Fuentes the dr involved in Operation Puerto always expressed surprise that although his files contained the names of tennis players, footballers
and other sports persons it was only the cyclists that were accused.
Dr Ferari, who was "treating" Lance Armstrong has also said that if he were to tell what he knows Spain would have the 2010 football World Cup taken away. He is also said to be involved with prominent Spanish tennis players.
Report jermaine defonebox January 18, 2013 6:59 PM GMT
Allegedly All sports are all at the blood change before big games
what bugs me is the the paras they are at it boosting by smashing their stumps before a race or game   But they prob  don't even get tested and most are on every drug known to medicine But that ok cause they are heroes
Every sport almost every participant is up to something or they wouldn't be where they are
Report larry grayson January 18, 2013 7:02 PM GMT
Both tennis and football would like you to think there is no problem with performance ehancing drugs. Both have a virtually non existent drugs testing procedure and you'd have to be totally stupid to get caught.
With the huge amounts of money at stake in most top sports these days it's likely that no sport is totally clean.
Report Apple Pie January 18, 2013 7:15 PM GMT
I'd recommend the Victor Conte episode of the Joe Rogan Podcast for anyone who wants to learn more about balco and doping.
Report sofiakenny January 18, 2013 8:17 PM GMT
ferrer is a doh per
Report nofx January 18, 2013 9:14 PM GMT
only a matter of time before Novak with a cup of tea sitting on Oprah's couch
Report Darlo Bantam January 19, 2013 12:46 AM GMT

Jan 18, 2013 -- 12:30PM, jermaine defonebox wrote:

Sick of all this lance bashing The guys raises tens of millions for cancer causes so what if they guy took drugs so where all the rest and they couldn't beat him whatever way even when he was sick The guys a legend

If you believe some journalists, not a penny of his fundraising has actually gone to cancer causes.

Report ;[p January 19, 2013 1:04 AM GMT
i m with nole , cant believe in conspiracy theory about poor cyclists who only suffer while rest is getting away.cant buy this story. knowing how competitive tennis is its obvious that players who not dope would made big noise if others do,ridiculous, there might be some cases for sure but its cerainly not common trend
Report LucasLevia January 19, 2013 2:36 AM GMT
hypocrit
Report DStyle January 19, 2013 2:38 AM GMT
pmsl @ christophe rochus sharing his views on matters of integrity.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com