Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
jermaine defonebox
07 Nov 12 21:57
| Topic/replies: 6,767 | Blogger: jermaine defonebox's blog
Most unfit player on tour and if he dislikes tennis as much as it looks why play
Looks fed up every game from the first point doesn't bother running more than two steps
Lumbering oaf
Pause Switch to Standard View Del potro on largactil
Show More
Report chilipepper November 7, 2012 10:03 PM GMT
You want to move the market or what? Laugh
Report Footiefan111 November 7, 2012 10:30 PM GMT
anyone that has a bit of power and some speed can trouble potro, he will live off that grand slam win for the rest of his life
Report Footiefan111 November 7, 2012 10:30 PM GMT
Jermaine you talk truth here
Report Footiefan111 November 7, 2012 10:34 PM GMT
i actually thought del potro would win at least 4 slams but with the lack of focus i cant see this happening
Report Footiefan111 November 7, 2012 10:35 PM GMT
anyone else want to discuss
Report bighuf November 7, 2012 10:44 PM GMT
I think there are two Del Potros. I agree that he sometimes looks disinterested and plays as if he was sleepwalking. But when he is on fire he can beat any player in the world
Report Footiefan111 November 7, 2012 10:49 PM GMT
maybe he needs fresh ideas and a new coach, i know he wont leave his coach cause they've been together from the start of his career, but he is really annoying to watch sometimes cause he should be winning more grand slams
Report jin_kazz November 8, 2012 1:17 AM GMT
i've heard about 3rd del potro.

evil one.

two others call him Hulk Potro!
Report bighuf November 8, 2012 10:42 AM GMT
New coach might be an option, but on the other hand his latest results werent that bad. Before losing in Paris he won the tourneys in Vienna and Basel.
Report Impossible_is_nothing November 8, 2012 11:49 AM GMT
The 2009 US Open Champ is a great great player, but it could be the wrist issues, coaching problems, lack of motivation etc that will force him to remain a one slam wonder. I dont think he will be on the tour by the age of 30 or more, i think hell retire within the next 5 years but his career will be unfulfilled in saying that how is level on majors with Roddick, Ferrer, Nalbandian, Davydenko, Tsonga, Berdych and many others how weird. I think he thinks a bit like Marat Safin once youve achieved your dreams just forget the rest of your career, Marat won the 2 hardcourt majors made number 1 and that was it, JMDP won his dream major and thats it. lol
Report Impossible_is_nothing November 8, 2012 11:50 AM GMT
level on majors with those players named combining them all*
Report bubasan10 November 8, 2012 12:03 PM GMT
Fact is that he is looking like dead man walking between points but you can also interprate that like calmness and concentration. But bad results? Be sure before you go against him with decent stake today.

63-16 so fat this year, eight losses from Nole and Roger and three losses only against out of top ten and those three arent mugs at all.
Report BorisThe Blade November 8, 2012 12:23 PM GMT
Talking about the wrist injury, in the third set of DelPo match against Ferrer the medic was called and they discussed DelPo's wrist. They didn't call a medical timeout, but it was obvious that it was not 100%. He usually has problems with it at the end of long season.
Report Impossible_is_nothing November 8, 2012 2:06 PM GMT
we will never know what he could have achieved, i really think the wrist has been a big issue for him its dropped his confidence put him down, i think he could have been number 1 and won plenty of majors the us open final 09 for example how good was he that day.
Report farki November 8, 2012 2:31 PM GMT
Delpo will beat **** out of Fedex on Saturday !
Report hollywood85 November 8, 2012 3:58 PM GMT
true story
Report nofx November 8, 2012 4:07 PM GMT
group stalemate coming. so Potro wants 2-0 today badly
Report nofx November 8, 2012 4:17 PM GMT
must want*
anyway h2h in sets 7-0, and suppose it wasn't an entirely injury free Del Potro last time (DC) either . must have been a slightly more motivated Tipsarevic that time too (although he probably had little faith with Djoko injured)
Report chilipepper November 8, 2012 4:34 PM GMT
He is the only player without a bad/WTF loss this year.
Report chilipepper November 8, 2012 4:37 PM GMT
And it will stay that way cause there's no bad player here.
Report The Bhoys November 8, 2012 5:20 PM GMT
delpo great player
Report jermaine defonebox November 8, 2012 7:13 PM GMT
Sorry  I vanished guys  work
Back in time for tonight's slow motion effort
I had one of my biggest wins when he won the u s so I secretly love the guy and posted I thought he would win this but I have finally lost the faith
6 ft 7 of coward and he looks to be carrying a fair bit of timber  about 25 kg I reckon
I'm extremely suspicious of  some of his games  in fact  IMO he's the biggest u know what on tour
But  really the guy could look like he likes the game or just clear off back to the taco bar
Report nofx November 8, 2012 7:22 PM GMT
what a load of bOlLoCkS
when did you lose faith exactly after he beat GOAT in his bastion the other day?
fix mug
Crazy
Report jermaine defonebox November 8, 2012 7:23 PM GMT
Could be a classic tonight with fixaravich.
After you pothole no after you wanko
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com