Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
wooky
05 Sep 12 13:44
| Topic/replies: 2,386 | Blogger: wooky's blog
Was gonna go large on errani but as it gets closer i'm not so sure of it. Usually when two players meet playing career best tennis it spells overs so may go small on an over 21.5.
Pause Switch to Standard View errani vs vinci
Show More
Report Vasek September 5, 2012 2:29 PM BST
Tough one to call. Vinci is the value if she doesn't lose her first or second service game. There could be a lot of breaks of serves, I think.
Report jin_kazz September 5, 2012 3:35 PM BST
errani vs. vinci it's the worst match to bet on. they're close friends.

you never know what these italians decided before this match.

no bet for me
Report hdieu September 5, 2012 3:43 PM BST
vinci is soft on errani i think
Report razz September 5, 2012 3:52 PM BST
im on errani, she's been pretty consistent this whole year and has played some great tennis
Report owning September 5, 2012 4:02 PM BST
I think the right strategy is lay set 1 winner REGARDLESS of what happens in set 1, anyone agrees?
Report Darlo Bantam September 5, 2012 4:03 PM BST
What no stream?!
Report hdieu September 5, 2012 4:15 PM BST
rain delay
Report jin_kazz September 5, 2012 4:29 PM BST

Sep 5, 2012 -- 3:43PM, hdieu wrote:

vinci is soft on errani i think

100%!!! I remember Vinci losing semifinals in mug tournes to mugs 'coz she didn't want to meet Errani in the final.

Report scarecrow September 5, 2012 4:44 PM BST
they are doubles partners,good friends as well.it would not surprise me if they pool the prize money from this match and split it no matter who wins.errani looks the pick but i just feel its buyer beware!,in this one.
Report ;[p September 5, 2012 4:48 PM BST
errani played over 70 matches this yr (similar to kerber and radwanska) + doubles, with those tough conditions after marathon match she can be easily knackered, and long season seems to be catching with everybody .

they seems to fall like flies and i cant see why errani would be exception ,she is tough little thing but i have seen enough already.
Report evert September 5, 2012 5:06 PM BST
and why would she fall today and not in the semifinals? She could have fallen in the fourth round because of the long season, but she didn't.
Report evert September 5, 2012 5:06 PM BST
and why would she fall today and not in the semifinals? She could have fallen in the fourth round because of the long season, but she didn't.
Report ;[p September 5, 2012 5:39 PM BST
because she played very tough long last match against kerber, but  she can be ok im saying it can be factor and as i observed players are struggling . its my personal opinion
Report nofx September 5, 2012 5:46 PM BST
If you really believe they're that good a friends they're going to decide who gets the to be in a GS Sf beforehand than you may want to take into consideration which one of em would have a -slightly better- chance of beating Serena and that neither benefit from a lengthy 3-setter. so 2-0 to that player
they might be competitive but still good enough bff's to not want to wear each other down so decide that who wins first set wins match so 2-0 to the one that wins 1st set
but... they might also just have zero believe any one of em can upset the big girl in semi anyways and fix fix fix and fix some more, all the way through so 2-1 to the one that goes 20/1 first
fun isn't it?, all this drivel   
you can also go by current form, h2h, stats to their last encounter, stats to their HC encounters, which one is overall the better player, most improved player, which one wasted more energy so far, which one has the better serve or the better return game, or which one moves around the court best. but that doesn't give you a straight answer either and is just plain fecking boring
Report ;[p September 5, 2012 5:48 PM BST
Laugh
Report nofx September 5, 2012 5:55 PM BST
no one's arguing so far  ;) Laugh
Report atlasshrugged23 September 5, 2012 5:56 PM BST
nofx, LOLs
Report lurka September 5, 2012 6:09 PM BST
I don't think Errani will tire today. Vinci might but i doubt it too. Errani in 2 tight sets for me
Report doridoru September 5, 2012 6:19 PM BST
Why on earth are they allowed to play in same colour/shirt...not good for tv!
Report doridoru September 5, 2012 6:23 PM BST
Lol theres no crowd!
Report scarecrow September 5, 2012 6:25 PM BST
i agree doridoru i cannot tell them apart on my black and white tv because of the outfits.
Report doridoru September 5, 2012 6:26 PM BST
ExcitedHappy
Report hdieu September 5, 2012 6:36 PM BST
bad umpire
Report wasu September 5, 2012 6:58 PM BST
it is really funny to see how market reacts on 30-0 in a game.

like it is already love game or something.
Report hdieu September 5, 2012 6:59 PM BST
this match is over
Report Vasek September 5, 2012 7:00 PM BST

Sep 5, 2012 -- 2:29PM, Vasek wrote:

Tough one to call. Vinci is the value if she doesn't lose her first or second service game. There could be a lot of breaks of serves, I think.

LaughLaughLaugh Worst call of the month. (no attempt to jinx it)

Report Dr.Fuentes September 5, 2012 7:18 PM BST
italiansExcited the konw what they are doing
Report Dr.Fuentes September 5, 2012 7:18 PM BST
know
Report razz September 5, 2012 7:19 PM BST
hmm a bit suspect these last couple of games Mischief
Report Dr.Fuentes September 5, 2012 7:21 PM BST
set vinci then vinci a break up in the 3rd rebreak, and 3-3 or 4-4 they will really play for the semifinal spot
Report scarecrow September 5, 2012 7:21 PM BST
no crowd in so i noticed a big italian fella enter the stadium carrying a horses head three games ago Happy
Report Bravely bold Sir Robin September 5, 2012 7:23 PM BST

Sep 5, 2012 -- 7:21PM, scarecrow wrote:

no crowd in so i noticed a big italian fella enter the stadium carrying a horses head three games ago

That's not a fan, is Sarah Jessica parker in the vip seats

Report nofx September 5, 2012 7:23 PM BST
Laugh
Report nofx September 5, 2012 7:24 PM BST
lol was meant at scarecrow's comment but that's that's pretty good too!
Report razz September 5, 2012 7:31 PM BST
errani's gotta be the most improved wta player this season
Report sofiakenny September 5, 2012 7:53 PM BST
dr del moral pal..errani has good doctor...not at 30k racquet
Report nofx September 5, 2012 8:16 PM BST
Rubbish just better allround player than Vinci
Well done Sara! now go kick Serena's butt like it's 2011
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539