Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
No Beard
03 Jun 12 22:49
| Topic/replies: 178 | Blogger: No Beard's blog
Evening gents,

Don't want to give too much away on here, but would like to get in touch with a like-minded tennis trading professional who would be interested in discussing setting up a 'scouting' network covering all ATP/WTA events. Anyone with previous experience doing this would be great.

If interested, please leave a post here and I will PM you with my email address.

Cheers
Pause Switch to Standard View Calling anyone serious about courtsiding
Show More
Report satana June 3, 2012 11:50 PM BST
Report Dirkules June 4, 2012 3:40 AM BST
blubb
Report yyyy June 4, 2012 6:11 AM BST
bloobb!
Report doookz June 4, 2012 7:50 AM BST
you bring the money and i'll bring the traveling around the world watching tennis and pressing buttons :) sounds like the ideal job.
Report rickysomas1 June 4, 2012 8:13 AM BST

Jun 4, 2012 -- 1:50AM, doookz wrote:

you bring the money and i'll bring the traveling around the world watching tennis and pressing buttons :) sounds like the ideal job.

Laugh nice one.....

Personally not interested....

Report BLACK June 4, 2012 9:31 AM BST

Me too. Not really ideal but ok for a few years (if the money is right!)
Report doookz June 4, 2012 9:43 AM BST
i would not even do it for a salary :D the trader would just need to pay for travel/hotels, ipad obviously as we all know courtsiding with a brick is futile, and some 'living expenses' to maintain morale ;) and in return i would make them thousands per day as they get a live trader to control a blind market for them, or a phone commentary if they want to trade it themself. i would also throw in the sarcastic "slow clap" when a player you are betting against is 40-0 down and there is only 7 people in the crowd, or a "come on TIM!" when the person you are betting against is serving :D
Report richiem222 June 4, 2012 10:03 AM BST
Well i am going to watch the women in Birmingham next week. If you provide an ipad i will quite happily do what you like.
Report matt hughes June 4, 2012 10:09 AM BST
'as we all know courtsiding with a brick is futile' thanks i knew i was doing something wrong, still it can be useful to throw at security when they come to throw u out.
Report good value losers June 4, 2012 10:11 AM BST
for those of you newbies who don't know the beards, whenever a fred like this appears in a sad attempt at self aggrandisement, it normally means whoever started it has done their bank Laugh
Report doookz June 4, 2012 10:20 AM BST
this match will be BRUTAL. no way mugro will stay 1.35
Report doookz June 4, 2012 10:21 AM BST
whoops wrong one lol
Report tier June 4, 2012 1:13 PM BST
Do you guys really think that iPad is the fastest way getting info out from court? Why on earth would that be?
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com