Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Splinun1
01 Dec 20 12:47
| Topic/replies: 1,136 | Blogger: Splinun1's blog
Anyone got him inside?

Someone’s been eating into the prices for days. Do the guys left eat into each other’s votes?
Show More
Report Splinun1 December 1, 2020 12:47 PM GMT
Onside
Report armagnac December 1, 2020 12:53 PM GMT
have him level, eats in to jordans northern vote and more broadly takes off shane as he simply a toned down version of shane for me.
all depends when jordan leaves
if jordan goes before vernon, then vernon will get a massive boost off jordan and shane will get some imo
Report armagnac December 1, 2020 1:27 PM GMT
trial looks good for him i'd say, pretty pivotal time to get the all important airtime. a momentum booster
no doubt his backer will be happy
Report the whizz kids December 1, 2020 1:56 PM GMT
He should go 2nd Fav after tonight I would have thought. Jordan looks done now.
Report Splinun1 December 2, 2020 6:48 AM GMT
Small poll from DS, they love him over there.

Mo Farah
13%
15 votes
Shane Richie
12%
14 votes
Vernon Kay
40%
46 votes
Giovanna Fletcher
15%
18 votes
AJ Pritchard
4%
5 votes
Jordan North
14%
16 votes
Report Splinun1 December 2, 2020 6:51 AM GMT
My opinion has changed on him too since the start of the show more than and other camp mate. Mrs agrees too, no journey but just a decent guy with a huge SM following.
Report LendUsAFiver December 3, 2020 10:37 PM GMT
Absolutely HUGE SM shift to Vernon in the last few hours. Gi is getting the fallout from Shane leaving as to be expected so negative heatmap going through the roof.
Report Splinun1 December 3, 2020 10:43 PM GMT
Probably will age like sour milk. Had a real good show tonight. 1.1m Twitter follows vs fav Jordan who has 80k...?

Odds haven’t been wrong yet but twitter likes on all 3 recent photos of the finalists have Vernon on more than Jordan and Gio combined.

Remember what happened last year...
Report Lifter December 3, 2020 11:01 PM GMT
Just looked, and Vernon is catching on SM! Not that far behind, even beating Jordan on a few
Report bardo December 3, 2020 11:05 PM GMT
The sun have an updated winners poll for the final 3 up since tonights show ended

this would be decent size poll too .. maybe 10,000 people at least

just scroll down a bit for the who do you want to win bit .. be very quick once you vote coz the data disappears in a few second .. i took a screenshot

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tv/13144715/im-a-celebrity-2020-winner-odds-predictions/

Giovanna wins with 43.9 %

Jordan 2nd with 31.6

This correlates very closely with the other polls I've been looking at last night

Cmon Gio !!Happy
Report Splinun1 December 3, 2020 11:07 PM GMT
And still the odds rise, not got the balls to top up again. It is hard to argue against polls and the exchange right now though
Report Splinun1 December 4, 2020 7:32 AM GMT
Still banging the drums on this one at 10/1.

Checking the most liked/loved comments on FB and Instagram, Vernon is still double that than Jordan or Gio to win. Maybe Vernons fan base is much louder than either Jordan or Gio, polls can be hacked, cheated easy enough...

Still, the closest final I think I ever remember.
Report Splinun1 December 4, 2020 8:02 AM GMT
As for the trials tonight, normally it’s eating, underground snakes or helmet. Gio hasn’t done an eating trial so more than likely  her, we know Jordan is terrified of snakes but he’s already done one so reckon he gets the helmet, more than likely Vernon get the snakes instead which to be fair is the most boring one to watch.

If by some miracle Vernon beats Jordan in the 1st vote off, I reckon 90% of his votes transfer to Vernon, he’s similar, northern, and doesn’t have any negative fan base.

Topping up one last time against all the signals telling me otherwise.
Report armagnac December 4, 2020 9:06 AM GMT
if there was any trust in the market, i'd be on too but its simply bent
the only time its genuine is the h2h2 where he or she dont get the count in time
they probably only get glimpses in time, vern come in a snippet so looks like he gained something
Report bardo December 4, 2020 9:46 AM GMT
odds are almost neck and neck between the top 2 .. if the polls are correct then she should be the slight favourite !
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com