Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
armagnac
24 Nov 20 10:19
| Topic/replies: 55,922 | Blogger: armagnac's blog
deserves her own thread at this stage (2nd fav 6.80)
having been pretty much in the background, the last 3 edits she's received moderate production help. lots of close ups, involved in a lot of scenes and a fair bit of narration.
that reduced her odds somewhat but whats projected her back to single figures is a hatchet job on shane, and the 1st b1tch session of the series he had with vernon.

like Mo i cant see her doing much wrong but from a winning point of view, Gio seems to have a bigger selection of gears to choose from. Mo has had some good clips but not enough (at this stage)
9 edits left before the final as saturday will be another highlight show looking back at the 2nd week.

That being said and other front runners not doing enough is Gio timing this run to perfection, plenty of the audience are noticing what a good campmate Gio is becoming.
Jordan shot his bolt and has built up a decent lead but it was hardly a journey, he beat his fears on day 2 pretty much lol
he'd make a worthy winner tbh, says all the right stuff, gives it a go and does well whilst being entertaining. you just get the feeling he's plodding to the line now, and is there to be caught.
he's no harry who had jam roly poy and his wife to push him ever clear.

So the big question is how far will the production take Gio ? i get the feeling her race is only just beginning and she seems to have a full tank with enough gears to get in touching distance of Jordan.
a new dynamic is in transition, a 2nd b1tch session to kill off alfie and vermin probably required then Gio can set sail for Jordan !!

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 6  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 220
By:
GAZO
When: 24 Nov 20 10:49
what was the bitch session ?
By:
armagnac
When: 24 Nov 20 11:05
AJ got 5 starts, jess only got 1 star.
shane then slated jessica and jordan for being scared and why appear on the show with vermin in full agreement.

also the show started with a grumpy shane and AJ squabbling over hot water, vernon was also present. at the end of the show neither shane or vermin had spoken to AJ so holding the grudge.
By:
armagnac
When: 24 Nov 20 11:06
it looks like the b1tching is far from done, they enjoyed it
By:
bearcub
When: 24 Nov 20 11:11
lols
By:
GAZO
When: 24 Nov 20 13:07
when i saw the price drift earlier  and gio price fall,i thought he might have done a jimmy bullard on her
By:
armagnac
When: 24 Nov 20 14:10
what i find interesting with Gio is we've not heard her mention her kids yet, no emotion or wavering. surely this will come at some point, even if its letters from home but to last this long is a considerable achievement considering jess was blubbling day 1. especially given gio's 3 children are all under 6 years of age.
we know shes a strong women, shown when vermin was over her shoulder criticising every step of dinner being made. i think she'll get a lot of credit for how she's handling the whole experience.

of the top 5 she's pretty much still has her hand to play Wink
go gio make my christmas
By:
timbuctooth
When: 24 Nov 20 15:42
I get the whole SM followers thing, but we`ve had numerous runners over the years (not just in IAC), whose oodles of followers have produced precisely diddly. Along with many others, I suspect, I`d never heard of her, can`t be bothered to check out what she does exactly, who her target audience is, but I`m guessing it`s more the `yummy mummy`, with an electric-powered Range Rover to drop off Giles and Portia at Prep school, while some Polish woman (whose name she can barely even remember), washes the sheets and empties the rubbish, leaving her time to revel in whatever self-indulgent twaddle Giovanna is selling, before she goes to her riding lesson and Pilates session.
These aren`t the type to be watching or voting on such low-brow stuff as IAC, and she`s done nothing in there to win over anywhere near enough casuals to justify 5.x second fav status so, having backed her in the 20s, I`ve taken my profit.
By:
armagnac
When: 24 Nov 20 16:09
who also has a brother mario falcone who was on CBB and the only way is essex, and her husband is the founding member of McFly...but to be fair her career is booming !!

nothing wrong with taking profit timmy.
i think her race is only just begun and see her going a lot lot shorter yet
good luck
By:
armagnac
When: 24 Nov 20 16:18
the competition is crap, nothing going on in camp...shane and vermin will be shown the second they target someone coz there is nothing else to show...even more so after last night, really got the nation excited.
probably why Gio has had 3 ok edits, she's vocal and involving herself when she can.
either the rest are dull as fook or are playing it ultra safe
By:
bearcub
When: 24 Nov 20 16:22
Having a meltdown because someone watched you fry some meat doesn't make you a strong woman.
By:
armagnac
When: 24 Nov 20 16:28
that scenario was massively in her favour, donk
By:
bearcub
When: 24 Nov 20 16:30
Made her look weak and pathetic, nob
By:
armagnac
When: 24 Nov 20 16:32
thats what a bully would say
By:
bearcub
When: 24 Nov 20 16:35
That's what a snowflake would say
By:
armagnac
When: 24 Nov 20 16:37
pick the soap up
By:
bearcub
When: 24 Nov 20 16:38
I use gel
By:
timbuctooth
When: 24 Nov 20 16:39
Well, gotta admit that having done my usual amount of research, (none), I knew nothing of those things. Nevertheless, as we used to say during the Golden Years when we still had BB, `it`s won in the house`, and she`s not winning anything with what we`ve seen of her so far.
Are her connections entirely beneficial, though? I`ve watched and bet on every CBB so, despite almost certainly having had him max red, I would have most confidently sworn I`ve never heard of anyone called `Mario Falcone`, so I`m not sure any relationship to him, (or any towie oaf) is a positive? And the McFly thing just confirms she`s more of a wannabe luvvie, another Caroline Quentin, than the more (relatively) ordinary yummy mummy I`d assumed she was.

All in all? At 5.x? Pfaah!
By:
armagnac
When: 24 Nov 20 16:45
at least you got profit tim Laugh
By:
armagnac
When: 25 Nov 20 09:37
after a 4th show in a row of making the edit, Gio has been rewarded by the public who are loving what they see and want more.
she is now the new camp leader where further edits will be assured.

this gives us serious momentum as the only female challenge to the throne approaching the end of the 2nd week Cool
By:
know all
When: 25 Nov 20 09:55
she is boring and devoid of any personality, feel sorry for husband yawn , i just dont get it we may see a bit more now the edits are coming her way but still you cant edit in personality and cure being boring
By:
armagnac
When: 25 Nov 20 10:09
1) winning an app vote already shows she has a fair amount of support for being a bit part character the last few days, so she has been noticed by the audience.

2) being boring has already won and placed endless contestants in all RTV over the years, its 'boring' having to repeat that..i know better than anyone coz ive been here and lost countless times betting against the 'bores' go check they place as many times as interesting/entertaining people.

3) she's the only woman who can possible win, ever heard of 'girl power' ? some voters simply don't like men !!!

4) its a positive vote, the more a 'nice' person gets shown the more there support increases.

be my guest lay the bore but this recognition probably makes her a stone cold certainty for the final 4, giving her plenty of time as numbers thin to mount a serious challenge to the title.
By:
bearcub
When: 25 Nov 20 10:17
9.37............. after a 4th show in a row of making the edit, Gio has been rewarded by the public who are loving what they see and want more.

10.09..............winning an app vote already shows she has a fair amount of support for being a bit part character the last few days

32 minutes is a long time in Specials, especially in army time Cry
By:
armagnac
When: 25 Nov 20 10:24
4 days of edit, has been bit part..certainly not kitchen sink by prods. she's just joined in and been vocal.

go walk the dog, you need some air

ps wash feet after
By:
armagnac
When: 25 Nov 20 10:25
to get camp leader for what has been shown above vermin its quite impressive as it goes Cool
By:
the whizz kids
When: 25 Nov 20 10:32
I'm not sure what's worse if she wins, me losing a bucket load of money or her boring us for the next few months on every TV show telling us how perfect her and Tom's life is. Please don't let her win ffs.
By:
armagnac
When: 25 Nov 20 10:40
ive been there whizz and i probably would of again if i hadn't stopped myself, everyone is right she is dull but don't let that stop you from earning dough.
these 'types' do well more often than not (if there shown) she was getting on my wick before i realised and remembered all the times i felt that way and lost coz i thought she has no chance.
were all different and like different things.
some like entertainers, some like people who are nice/dull
its just easier for us on here to see the entertainers winning over the nice/dull ones
By:
bearcub
When: 25 Nov 20 10:46
You'll be needing to buy back your Shane red when you watch his trial Wink
By:
know all
When: 25 Nov 20 11:19
my only bet was to lay shane at around when he was 2nd fav knowing he has plenty of skeletons in the cupboard and he is full of himself and he speaks before thinking i bet there is lots of footage where he has slipped up and it cannot be shown it will be that bad. Grin
By:
armagnac
When: 25 Nov 20 11:50
armagnac 25 Nov 20 11:32 
he needs to shake AJ's hand as a grown up old enough to be his dad, then he has a chance
the next two edits is massive concerning his and vermins chances
a war looks likely but can be averted by maturity

as posted earlier bear, shane has a path to victory..only a moron wouldn't cover a national treasure at this prices Crazy
By:
armagnac
When: 25 Nov 20 11:55
especially as the clip looks funny as fook, having said that its still a long time to go for shane to keep mr angry locked up but for the sake of a small amount of green it makes sense to tidy up.
thanks
By:
armagnac
When: 25 Nov 20 22:24
many thanks Gio Love took a chunk of profit for the time being, she's too low presently and this field starting to look wide open.
By:
the whizz kids
When: 26 Nov 20 09:21
Last night's show definitely opened it all back up for everyone but Gio got all of the attention and it looks like ITV are very keen on her to win. I fully expect her to now go favourite very soon and she could be odds on by the weekend. It pains me to say it but I've backed her.
By:
armagnac
When: 26 Nov 20 09:45
eh ?
you lay favs and back outsiders, were not even in the final week yet. back favs last few days when its more certain !!
she was only ever a back to lay, originally idea was to boost my jordan green once we get to the final.
i think Gio is a cert for a top 4 finish but winning is hopeful imo, she'd only ever be a default winner coz none of the entertainers were good enough...and there are still two national treasures in the field, well one and vernon close to it.
shane and vernon stay true then Gio cant win imo
By:
the whizz kids
When: 26 Nov 20 10:21
ITV look like they are fixing it for her, her face fits ITV. You can see her doing regular stuff on This Morning, she's that kind of person. That's why she will hit odds on at some point.
By:
armagnac
When: 26 Nov 20 10:32
fully agree she'd make a future star of daytime tv, they'd get that with her having a long run which she'll guaranteed get anyway.
if shane stays out of trouble he's gonna be very hard to beat, if he finds trouble as long as vernon is not involved hes gonna go close. then you've got jordan who's pulling the wool, which has been done countless times, who's in the mix.
all entertaining

Gio is lovely but not entertaining = default winner
if she had one entertainer to beat fair enough, but three is a big ask. she has gotta go some, we know she's nice lovely etc but drama, excitement and laughter comes out on top more often.

she's peaked for me and currently holds no value whatsoever in this field as it stands
By:
know all
When: 26 Nov 20 11:24
some of you are seeing things im not i just dont get her but she has started to move down in the betting so if your trading well done i got out of my shane trade at 16/1 having layed him at 2nd fav just waiting for elimination now to see if the professional teams are having a go or do they leave it to the final day as last year and clean up, well worth remembering if there is a very short one fav
By:
armagnac
When: 26 Nov 20 11:37
just watching the daily drop, Ant and Dec are on and have been asked who's tickled them the most ?
bev was mentioned, apparently a great one liner from her tonight. jordans been brilliant they said, shane has kept the camp going and vernon..those 4 have really been at the centre of keeping spirits up and the mood up.

Gio just cant compete on that level, being nice will not get her over the line is this field imo
if she gets 2nd that would be a real achievement, more like 4th for me
By:
the whizz kids
When: 26 Nov 20 13:29
I don't get Gio as you know but she's got this thing that the voting girls love, whatever that thing is I do not know. LaughLaugh I do expect her to go much shorter at some point.
By:
armagnac
When: 26 Nov 20 13:37
empathy
Page 1 of 6  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo