Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Charles1980
19 Nov 18 22:36
| Topic/replies: 11,778 | Blogger: Charles1980's blog
Likeable chap and will get all the air time possible. King Harry for the win.
Pause Switch to Standard View Harry Redknapp is quite clearly the...
Show More
Report stu November 25, 2018 10:19 AM GMT
Top bombing OP, credit where it's due Cool
Report armagnac November 25, 2018 11:00 AM GMT
Yep been the Harry show from the start, hard for him to go any higher surely, he’s peaker

Great stories
Loves his wife immensely
Smashed eating trial
Hilarious

He can only come down from such a great start, be interesting to see if he can maintain this the longer the show goes
Tbh I wouldn’t put it past him, seems as genuine as they come
Report armagnac November 25, 2018 11:01 AM GMT
Peaked
Report the.mad.dog.man November 25, 2018 11:08 AM GMT
and given plenty of air time he must be friends with someone on i t v
Report armagnac November 25, 2018 11:21 AM GMT
Most certainly mad dog
Report john42 November 25, 2018 11:31 AM GMT
he does seem to have an amazing amount of screen time,maybe the others are just so boring,but i think harrys been on every night and more than just once as well,i dont remember anyone taking up so much of the programme,i just wish noel would drop down a bit so i can get out with a small profit.
Report armagnac November 25, 2018 12:32 PM GMT
Another way to look at Harry’s dominance is, he’s kept ratings to a premium
Now they’ve got the public hooked they might level things out a bit more
Report Cider November 25, 2018 1:12 PM GMT
Another way to look at Harry's dominance is that he's funny as fook. This show is all about laughs and Harry was sure to get them.
Report armagnac November 25, 2018 1:25 PM GMT
#peaked

Not sure what you’re not getting, it’s literally impossible for him to go any higher
He’s reached a point he can’t maintain or will struggle to
Still hope for rest as there is plenty of time for many twists and turns
Backers should be happy he’s odds on but nothing is cast iron in specials Wink
Report armagnac November 25, 2018 1:29 PM GMT
Don’t Jonah him by being c0cky Grin
Report Cider November 25, 2018 1:36 PM GMT
Not being cocky at all, there's just not much science to it or reason to overthink it. Harry is a genuinely funny guy and the nation has unsurprisingly taken to him because it's pretty rare for humour to be delivered so well and consistently on a reality show. IAC is also reasonably unique in that once a front runner is established they very often go on to win. I wouldn't be interested in backing odds-on, and wouldn't canvass against locking in some profit if people were feeling that way inclined.
Report armagnac November 25, 2018 1:43 PM GMT
He’s rightly fav for what’s been shown, if Anne gets a tiny portion of the help Harry’s had, she beats him all day long
Report Lifter November 25, 2018 1:46 PM GMT
"IAC is also reasonably unique in that once a front runner is established they very often go on to win" - Very true

Rightfully fav, but can't be backing at those odds with 2 weeks to go
Report john42 November 25, 2018 4:00 PM GMT
trouble with anne armagnac,because she has autism she not showing a great deal of emotion,apart from when she first went in,my daughter is 28 and she also has Asperger,so i can really sympathise with her,but im not sure shes doing enough to win or get first 3 in fact imo harrys almost walked it.
Report armagnac November 25, 2018 4:02 PM GMT
I’m not giving up John, long way to go
Report lookingon November 26, 2018 3:52 PM GMT
Harry's price coming in again Love
Report Libertine93 November 26, 2018 4:26 PM GMT
I would love to know on what basis Harry has almost walked it? If I wasn’t watching the odds I wouldn’t have any inkling he was likely to win. Don’t see anyone talking about him on SM, yes he’s had some screentime and told some stories, but I maintain that I haven’t seen anything that suggests he has the personality or the story to win. It’s possible he simply wins by virtue of most screentime, but no chance he should be even close to odds on from what I’ve seen.
Report lookingon November 26, 2018 4:40 PM GMT
Lowest price I've backed him at is 7/1 but if he gets shown when it matters he walks it imo.
A lot more viewers watch this than any other reality TV programme and a high percentage are older people who don't use SM.
He is every one's favourite uncle and males & females will love him.
I've not met one person who doesn't like him.
Report Libertine93 November 26, 2018 4:59 PM GMT
Don’t think anyone will not like him, just can’t see that enough people vote for him. Plenty of time for a more convincing favourite to emerge imo.
Report lookingon November 26, 2018 6:06 PM GMT
A lot can happen with the right edits and it is still early days.

There is one more that I want to get on that I'm not on for much at the moment as " back up" if Harry was to get bitten by a snake or doesn't get the right editing.
Report timbuctooth November 26, 2018 6:14 PM GMT
Must be Sair?

It`s Harry`s to lose. On last night`s evidence, this could easily happen, on the evidence of the previous couple of days, he romps it. That`s why he`s 2.1 and not 1.01 or 1000
Report LendUsAFiver November 26, 2018 6:23 PM GMT
public loves Nick Knowles - why has a few grand been matched laying him? And relentless money for Harry again?
Report lookingon November 26, 2018 6:26 PM GMT
How did you guess Tim? ShockedSilly
Report Libertine93 November 26, 2018 7:02 PM GMT
I think Nick will do well, but can’t see him doing better than 3rd, with a weaker field maybe second, I just can’t picture him as king of the jungle.
Report mach November 26, 2018 7:19 PM GMT
Nick is a wrong un, wins nothing
Report LendUsAFiver November 26, 2018 10:57 PM GMT

Nov 26, 2018 -- 7:19PM, mach wrote:

Nick is a wrong un, wins nothing

Don't let personal feeling cloud your judgement. Think he wins this.

Report armagnac November 26, 2018 11:02 PM GMT
Bit weird why we didn’t see Anne’s trial ?
Is that normal or does it give them a chance to make it easier
Report armagnac November 26, 2018 11:03 PM GMT
Nick is a self righteous koont, surely bad edits are coming
Report LendUsAFiver November 26, 2018 11:11 PM GMT

Nov 26, 2018 -- 11:03PM, armagnac wrote:

Nick is a self righteous koont, surely bad edits are coming

Well, we can all see it but the public are always like putty to this. I've learnt not to fight how easily the GBP are brainwashed - Biggins and Vicky Pattison are perfect examples of this.

Report armagnac November 26, 2018 11:18 PM GMT
Couldn’t agree more but he’s a stickler for rules, and looks as argumentative as John
Can see both coming across as right bells before the end and it will be Noel who plants the seeds
Report timbuctooth November 27, 2018 2:53 AM GMT
2.6 (higher?) matched
Report armagnac November 27, 2018 9:06 AM GMT
Harry could get edited out if the tension continues to rise between Noel, John and Nick
There’s so muck kick off potential with these three
Report armagnac November 27, 2018 9:07 AM GMT
Much
Report armagnac November 28, 2018 10:43 AM GMT
Harry has his worst show of the series and comes in to 1.80 from around 2.4/5
My god this market really is proving to be quite dumb, footy punting blokes who are used to backing these sort of prices on a daily basis imo
To them 2.4 for a home team playing well is massive and I think that’s the logic they are using, Jimmy was the same..backed off the boards.

Feeding someone food off the floor is hardly match winning form and neither is scowling coz he didn’t get his chair, especially when he gorged like a pig the night before and he was giving up his chair so nick could have a measly bag of scampi fries after missing out on the feast.

They showed us a bad side to Harry and more is coming imo
Why on earth would they want millionaire Harry to win over one of there home grown talents ?
Report LendUsAFiver November 28, 2018 11:58 AM GMT
Looking at my red on here I'd usually be worried but looking at my early bookie slips I'm still 4 figure up on Harry, bit annoying that the cash win is doing better though, we all prefer electronic earnings to be winning on the arb side. It can go either way but I do feel the producers run this market so it hard to fight them. You can see the market drop over 24 hours before something happens and then you get a trial in favour of that mover in one of the next few shows - Doesn't have to be a public vote trial. The market will move over 24 hours before so it moves before the event has even happened in real-time, if nothing happens in the next few shows then I would be more obliged to believe we have a speculative gambler with too much money.
The market moved like this with Biggins, Foggy, Vicky and Scarlett - even when Scarlett had some pretty horrendous shows.
Report LendUsAFiver November 28, 2018 12:10 PM GMT
Don't forget in a group trial they can give the funniest food to whoever they like. Foggy with the red frothy drink is a good example - he had the red moustache thing going on - market moved about 36 hours before, this was the start of his transformation from being in the background doing nothing to a potential winner.
Report armagnac November 28, 2018 12:19 PM GMT
Not sure that’s correct ?
When they go in and announce who’s getting the trial it’s 7 am in oz, so while we are asleep the day ahead for them is the edit we see st 9pm
The money comes way before that and before they are awake
I don’t believe we are behind as much as you’re saying ?
Report armagnac November 28, 2018 12:21 PM GMT
Think about it, they announced Malique and Sair doing trial last night and it’s 7 am
Tonight we will see that trial
So we’re not 36 hours behind
Report armagnac November 28, 2018 12:22 PM GMT
The money comes each day from people who know the edit from lunchtime onwards
Report bearcub November 28, 2018 12:30 PM GMT
We're actually 2 weeks behind Australia   

I know who won Cool
Report armagnac November 28, 2018 12:35 PM GMT
The money for Harry could of completely had other views to me as well

Harry’s one good moment was with Malique and fleur which I agree with
The other ere bad imo but others might of seen them as positives

Harry telling another funny story (I didn’t find it amusing) I can see why blokes would of though, it’s a bloke prank
I doubt many women would of found it as funny

Poor Harry for not getting his chair, how unfair he didn’t get it and not getting any scampi fries either

So you see Harry’s fans don’t see the negatives or want to recognise them coz in there eyes he can do no wrong
Report Libertine93 November 28, 2018 1:09 PM GMT
I just think most of Harry’s coverage has been bland. He makes a lot of boring commentary in the camp telegraph and has some very mundane moments in camp, the prods seem desperate to push him cos I fail to see if anyone else had done the same thing they’d have made the edit.
I think his momentum is destined to slow because he’s a boring old fart at the end of the day where as Anne has a story, Noel is genuinely funny and Emily is a really down to earth nice girl with a personality. As the show goes on these 4 things will become apparent
Report Libertine93 November 28, 2018 1:09 PM GMT
I just think most of Harry’s coverage has been bland. He makes a lot of boring commentary in the camp telegraph and has some very mundane moments in camp, the prods seem desperate to push him cos I fail to see if anyone else had done the same thing they’d have made the edit.
I think his momentum is destined to slow because he’s a boring old fart at the end of the day where as Anne has a story, Noel is genuinely funny and Emily is a really down to earth nice girl with a personality. As the show goes on these 4 things will become apparent
Report LendUsAFiver November 28, 2018 1:28 PM GMT
Think you guys are talking about short the live trials lag, I thought I was clear when I said "Doesn't have to be a public vote trial." Can't be a pre-planned group trial that can be manipulated as I gave an example of.
Report LendUsAFiver November 28, 2018 1:29 PM GMT
you can be i the blind for 48 hours, only the producers know what is coming and the market will swing that way long before it happens which is > than 24 hours
Report armagnac November 28, 2018 2:20 PM GMT
Typical example now
Money for Nick
The person with edit thinks he’s has a good moment/show
Happens every day
Report armagnac November 28, 2018 2:30 PM GMT
Same person probably just layed the monkey at 14 on Anne as well
Interesting
Report Charles1980 November 29, 2018 2:26 PM GMT
Having backed Harry to win at 13, I'm considering laying out at 1.57 as I'm not sure how much lower he can go from here and that is a nice tidy pre christmas profit.

Having said that, I don't see any other serious contenders, this is a very weak year.

However, I'm seriously tempted to lump a bit on NOEL who is getting probably more coverage than Harry and (to me anyway) is quite funny. I know people probably don't like him after his cancer box thing, but I imagine he still has lots of fans, so am surprised to see he has risen from 24 the other day to 44 today. Surely that price will come back down in the next week or so if he does some good tasks?
Report armagnac November 29, 2018 2:49 PM GMT
Sterling work, if you get Noel to single figures your’ll be crowned FOTY surely Grin
Report Libertine93 November 29, 2018 5:59 PM GMT
Not sure it is a weak year (think f’ing Jamie lomas came 2nd last year and Jennie mcalpine came 4th). It’s just that the prods have cut and pasted harry Redknapp into every single shot. He gets screentime whether he’s entertaining or (and most often) not. If they shared the screentime out evenly it would be a very competitive show.
Will be interesting to see who the camp mates say they want to win on elimination
Report Cider November 29, 2018 6:31 PM GMT
lol
Report Lifter November 29, 2018 6:34 PM GMT
I think it has been one of the most competitive years ever. With the correct amount of screentime, any one of the contestants could win it.
Report Libertine93 November 29, 2018 7:01 PM GMT
What’s with Emily’s odds shortening?
Report armagnac November 29, 2018 7:24 PM GMT
Sucked off Redknapp in the lookout
Report Libertine93 November 29, 2018 7:28 PM GMT
That would be great TV
Report Libertine93 November 29, 2018 7:33 PM GMT
And Malique thought he had it bad last night
Report armagnac December 1, 2018 12:20 AM GMT
The moment it got serious, and it didn’t go Harry’s way the toys came out
He moans every night about the food even when it’s not to bad
At least tonight proved one thing, he’s certainly beatable
Report mach December 1, 2018 7:39 PM GMT
Has Harry walked, the market is not sureWink
Report Junction25 December 1, 2018 8:33 PM GMT
Hope So 1.93 and driffitingExcited
Report armagnac December 1, 2018 11:35 PM GMT
Harry not looking good imo, think Anne will battle on
She looked ok tonight, Harry on the verge

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/7877133/im-a-celeb-bosses-fear-harry-redknapp-anne-hegerty-quit-nick-knowles/amp/
Report ostend December 2, 2018 1:34 AM GMT
i can't see anne doing much, she's no energy in her. she'll not win IAC by being a fat lass. lovely lady but not a winner. Harrys gonna keep drifting until someone  picks up the mantle. Its picking who????
Report armagnac December 2, 2018 9:11 AM GMT
Anne is jungle josie
Report Libertine93 December 2, 2018 10:13 AM GMT
Quick review on my thoughts on this market, please let me know if you think I’ve got anything wrong here
Rita - has a small group of supporters online, probably in bottom two (never sure what it might be you means) on friday
James - doubt he has any im a celeb viewers voting for him as he’s done literally nothing but maybe we shouldn’t underestimate his army of supporters. 4m vamps twitter followers I think it is, if a quarter of them use their 5 votes on him that’s 5m votes. Don’t see much support for him online
Sair - think she’s had a good couple of days but IMO too little too late, don’t see much support for her online
Malique - similar to Sair really, had slightly more screentime recently than the start where he would go entire episodes without appearing. Don’t see much support online
Anne - think she has a core vote, for better or worse she is getting mentioned a lot online. Think her refusal to really go for it with the trials has done irrreparable damage based on some of the things I’ve seen online, think she’s lucky it’s a positive vote which should see her get to the final 5 imo but probably turned too many off her
John - will have had a decent support going in to the show but don’t think he’s done anything at all to win any more. In fact he has probably turned some of that initial support off him
Nick - see a mixed response for him online, seems to be rubbing a few people the wrong way in camp as well. Don’t see that he has the support to win
Fleur - can’t believe her price, can’t see much support for her online, just seems false and like she’s trying too hard. Will laugh at the most mundane event like it’s the funniest thing that’s ever happened, particularly bad when it’s something she’s done
Emily - I personally can not believe that she isn’t 1.4 based on what I’ve watched. She has pretty much everything I’d look for in a winner, she’s very down to earth just seems like a nice fun normal girl, BUT has next to no support online and based on that I think she’s crazy short. Heart says Emily is brilliant and should win, head says she has no chance, also that chilli thing last night will not have gone down well
Harry - personally I don’t really get it, I think he’s just a grumpy boring old man but has the vast majority of support online. People just love him. I think fridays argument with nick was very concerning and he does look like he’s starting to get fed up with it all, but the end is in sight with a week to go, perhaps he perks back up. I think it’s his to lose based on his online support as long as he doesn’t keep bitching about nick and starts to have a bit of a laugh again I think he walks this. I just don’t see who his challenger is
Report armagnac December 2, 2018 10:26 AM GMT
You seem obsessed by online stats
Last years final had 9 million votes
Most kids as young as 10 have smart phones these days, who won’t be posting on twitter but will be voting
Most 60+ viewers won’t be twitter but will pick up the phone to vote

Noel was marmite online, but plenty of love and was 1st out

Online is a complete waste of time and so is your post

hth’s
Report john42 December 2, 2018 10:29 AM GMT
pretty much agree with all that,like you i like Emily,she seems down to earth and a nice girl up for a laugh,but i dont think shes done quite as much as previous winners,saying that i dont think the oppostion is as strong to be honest. As i know harry, and i know hes a genuine nice guy ive followed him quite closely,he is wavering a bit,but he was soooo strong early on,and he still has the odd moment,i think he a bit like a front runner whos gone well out in front and stopping a bit,but youve got to ask yourself if any of the other runners have enough leeft to catch and i dont think they do,i  was on noel but got my money back by backing him on the first eviction so im not on anymore,if i had to risk a bit more on someone to beat harry i think you could do worse than have a few quid on sair,shes done well the last couple of days and still seems to have a bit left,she may have enough momentum to take her a bit further and see her price drop from 95 for a reasonable trade,but like you id love to see emily win.
Report armagnac December 2, 2018 10:31 AM GMT
ffs paragraphs with gaps
Report Libertine93 December 2, 2018 10:33 AM GMT
I probably am Army. I think I’ve been spooked by Harry going to 1.5 when he was my biggest red.
Report armagnac December 2, 2018 10:38 AM GMT
I think it’s wide open and anything could happen and anyone win
Report armagnac December 2, 2018 10:44 AM GMT
If Anne makes it to the final 5/6 they will have to show an awful lot more of her than they currently are, this is when it might get interesting and definitive
She just needs to get there 1st
Report armagnac December 2, 2018 10:55 AM GMT
Ok toff was a run away winner last year but the market was way out with the runner up
Lomas was trading 2nd bottom and bottom when it got down to 4/5/6 left
Report armagnac December 2, 2018 10:56 AM GMT
Over a 100/1 at times
Report Libertine93 December 2, 2018 10:57 AM GMT
See I thought it was wide open a few days ago, but I just gone we’re running out of team with a week left and no ones really made a run at it. I think Anne is one who certainly could win, I don’t think it’s even a question of screentime, it’s the refusal to do trials, which I understand is down to her autism and personally don’t begrudge her at al, but I think many will. I think she’s going to need to 100% a couple of trials if she’s to win. As people have said, may even have been you, if this was CBB she’d likely walk it, I think there’s an expectancy from the public for you to be able to the trials in I’m a celeb.
Report lookingon December 2, 2018 11:03 AM GMT
I still think Harry win's as long as they don't screw him over!
I really do think Emily is a "guy thing" as I am finding her annoying at times and it seems like it's an act, rather forced! My sister feels the same about Emily.

Nick will have his supporters but he's far too serious and may be an earlier exit than expected.

I am loving Fleur but can see that she may annoy people. I'd love it to be Harry & Fleur last two.
I love their relationship.
Report armagnac December 2, 2018 11:23 AM GMT
Trials no bearing on anything So FAR imo
They’ve all been really dull with everyone smashing them apart from Anne

No one campmate is standing out trial wise, this is as rare as having someone like Anne in camp
Report john42 December 2, 2018 1:32 PM GMT
hat will they

What will they do if Anne gets in the final 4 theres no way she will get anywhere?
Report armagnac December 2, 2018 1:47 PM GMT
Cheer leader (nap)
Report lookingon December 2, 2018 1:51 PM GMT
Laugh

Army, If I ever needed a PR person, I'd hire you all day long.Love
You must be a very loyal friend to any one lucky enough to have you as a friend. LoveCool
Report armagnac December 2, 2018 1:55 PM GMT
Awww thanks looky Love
Report john42 December 2, 2018 2:52 PM GMT
Obviously judging by the viewing figure the programme is as popular as ever,but as arm says the trials are generally becoming pretty dull,even the eating trials now seem fairly straightforward.
The last couple of years there hasnt really been much conflict,all the campmates are all lovey dovey,so personally i think its not as watchable.
Its been going for quite a few years now isnt it time they maybe shook things up a bit?
Report armagnac December 2, 2018 2:56 PM GMT
The prods got shafted this year by some celebrities saying they were scared of stuff, like Malique
When clearly nobody is scared of anything
It helps things when you get a Joe Swash or dean Helen etc

Problem is the whole concept is starting to run its course, it’s in big danger of just becoming big brother in the jungle
If Anne does win, it will already have evolved to this
Report john42 December 2, 2018 3:00 PM GMT
yes absolutely,i thought it was a pretty decent line up this year but its been pretty boring really,as you say i think the celebs are being a bit clever,i mean im generally petrified of heights,and i cant even walk on a bridge across the road,yet they say they dont like heights before a trial,yet they've flown 35000 feet on a plane to get there!!!
Report armagnac December 2, 2018 3:05 PM GMT
Lol yep Malique really sucked me in from his VT, and again in the very 1st trial when trying to win snake rock there items
Few others have done same, all trying to get public to vote them for trials as they know it’s airtime
Whole camp of game players this year, only Anne being herself Wink
Report armagnac December 2, 2018 3:06 PM GMT
If this was big brother I’d be counting my winnings already
Report bearcub December 2, 2018 3:10 PM GMT
If it was Xfactor i'd make Fleur Favourite
Report armagnac December 2, 2018 3:12 PM GMT
Not quite the is it you d1ck, it’s not a fecking karaoke comp ffs
Report armagnac December 2, 2018 3:13 PM GMT
Same

Go perv elsewhere
Report bearcub December 2, 2018 3:25 PM GMT
If it was the NTA's id probably back Sair..
Report bearcub December 2, 2018 3:27 PM GMT
If it was SPOTY i'd probably back 'Any other' and hope that Beckham gets the Wildcard
Report bearcub December 2, 2018 3:28 PM GMT
James would be my pick for strictly.
Report armagnac December 2, 2018 3:29 PM GMT
It’s a social experiment the same as bb
T1T
Report bearcub December 2, 2018 3:29 PM GMT
I'd back Anne for next Labour leader after Jezza on the basis I think they'll appoint a woman
Report bearcub December 2, 2018 3:30 PM GMT
She'd be good at PMq's
Report armagnac December 2, 2018 3:32 PM GMT
That’s more like it Cool
Report bearcub December 2, 2018 3:33 PM GMT
She might fart in Tom Watsons face though Sad
Report bearcub December 2, 2018 3:34 PM GMT
Going back to work now army, enjoy your day Plain
Report armagnac December 2, 2018 3:35 PM GMT
Love
Report Libertine93 December 2, 2018 5:00 PM GMT
Pretty sure Anne is a Tory