Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
jack12321
19 May 12 23:57
| Topic/replies: 3,257 | Blogger: jack12321's blog
The price Is insanity, very good looking guy with a solid esc friendly song, and in an ideal running slot

All aboard!
Pause Switch to Standard View ** The Lobtastic German autobahn to...
Show More
Report five leaves left May 20, 2012 12:01 AM BST
I was thinking of starting a German train, but happy to hitch a ride on yours jack.

Draw (tick)
Cute guy singer (tick)
Jury Friendly (tick)
Viewer Friendly (tick)

My other big green along with Spain.
Report jack12321 May 20, 2012 12:19 AM BST
Yep a very solid eurovision entry, can only think the price is so high due to not being especially gambler friendly, not the kind of song most gamblers would enjoy!

EW Spain and Germany also my big 2 positions, happy to let them run I think.
Report five leaves left May 20, 2012 12:24 AM BST
yep, it's the sort of song that you could imagine hearing on radio 2, but also because of the singer, it should get plenty of text votes from teenage girls too.
Report five leaves left May 20, 2012 12:28 AM BST
It must have one of the youngest demographic stats on youtube and with text votes overtaking phone votes now, you'd have to think it will pick up plenty of young female votes

This video is most popular with:

Female

13-17

Female

18-24

Male

13-17
Report jack12321 May 20, 2012 12:37 AM BST
Blimey that is an extremely young demographic, sure the middle aged mums will like it too though, and the older women for that matter.

wasn't even aware there was text voting and that it was so prominent, makes it even more of a screaming back!
Report OnTheEdgeofInsanity May 20, 2012 9:05 AM BST
"Radio hits" don't tend to do well. It surely deserves to do well, but will it stand out on the final night? Not sure...
Report honestcl May 21, 2012 11:36 AM BST
Asked my wife and sister in law yesterday (i.e. two middle aged mums) what they thought of Germany.  Both were only so-so as was my 20 year old neice. 

(they all drooled over Eric Saade and Popular when I showed them that though!)
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com