Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Angela Rebecchi
25 Jan 16 14:27
| Topic/replies: 38,920 | Blogger: Angela Rebecchi's blog
Fu missed 3 shots final frame which I would have made when I was 10. Coincidentaly alot of money on Maguire at any odds being matched too.
Pause Switch to Standard View Fu vs Maguire
Show More
Report paddletoe January 26, 2016 10:31 PM GMT
Maguire was easily the best player during this qualifying event but no matter how well you play over the two days it just gets you to a best of 5 final which he lost 3-2.
Report jjjjj January 27, 2016 4:52 PM GMT
dodgy match again. nr147 vs dott. suddenly there appear 20k for dott in the final frame. and nr147 plays as bad as he has to to let poorly playing dott win it.
Report paddletoe February 1, 2016 2:54 AM GMT
Not sure I would be too suspicious of a traceable amount of £20,000. Sports where the earnings of the players is not very high in relative terms will always be open to players being bought off but I saw the whole match. Missing some easy shots is not very unusual and I saw nothing dodgy in the way the final went.
When it comes to traceable bets sometimes it can just be as simple as checking the history of the bettor to quickly establish if there is anything to look further into.
And the range of the standard of play by Fu is very wide.
I don't think there is a top level player who is prone to missing as many easy pots as Ricky Walden. I mean shots in the expect to pot 999 times out of 1000. He just has a habit of missing those shots more often than anyone. Next frame he can throw in a 100 and play like a champ.
Report paddletoe February 1, 2016 2:59 AM GMT
Sometimes in the championship league matches the live streaming has a habit of wrongly denoting the player who is actually at the table. This might account for some unusual betting.  It actually happens quite a few times.
Report paddletoe February 1, 2016 3:10 AM GMT
Dott actually lost 3 or four frames last week in various matches when he was over 60 points in front. I remember one in particular when he was 70 points infront of Walden and he ended up losing it. It was a good clearance from Walden and I backed him several times during his clearance.
I just mention it as when Ronnie won a frame against Selby in the masters he was from memory exactly 70 behind too and the way the boys in the studio talked it up afterwards was off the scale in their exageration of its place in the all time top clearances in snooker. It was good but no that good. He played one very good shot but they were all on.
Its just coming from 70 behind does not happen very often without the inclusion of any foul points. When it does happen it does not automatically merit hall of fame status.
Fair enough Waldens match was played in a match with no spectators and it was for £100 a frame but stil..............
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com