Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
judorick
21 Apr 13 20:44
| Topic/replies: 26,376 | Blogger: judorick's blog
Can't stand the happy clappy coont but there is no denying he can play snooker

expect him to go a long way, probably face O'Sullivan in the semis, Ronnie hates playing this fat phuck

20 looks a big price for a class player

be handy if M.Davis could take out Higgins along the way and that alone would shorten him up

am having a decent punt and laying off later
Pause Switch to Standard View Shaun Murphy Back to Lay
Show More
Report RMB © April 21, 2013 8:51 PM BST
Backed him in 2005 and followed him since. He's taken away all my previous winnings on him and more. He's a fat chump and he's not got the game for the big guns. (There you go, he'll win it now.)
Report judorick April 21, 2013 8:57 PM BST
don't have to win though, just reach the semis and give Ronnie a tough game, will hit 5 or shorter
Report joevalue147 April 21, 2013 9:09 PM BST
Big chance this year the way the draw went. Could beat anyone on his day. Due a win.
Report judorick April 21, 2013 9:27 PM BST
yup, will have to watch Trump and see how his game and mind set are, due to face Murphy in the QF

Murphy has hit the crossbar a couple of times this season and likes the venue, if he gets into a nice rhythm with his cue action he can score very heavily

already into 18, glad I got some 20, will have a bit more and then stick some lays in

gonna scalp this all the way down then get out for green when my bottle goes
Report Howellsy April 21, 2013 9:35 PM BST
His game lacks finesse and he gets exposed whenever the balls are not lying favourably. He's also useless at safety. When he gets into a rhythm, thumping the balls in the middle of the pockets, he looks a million dollars, but he's a flat track bully.
Report judorick April 21, 2013 9:39 PM BST
yeah yeah whatever, it's prices that concern me, the bloke is top class on his day, has won this event before and the whole tournament is about finding your best form during the event - if he finds his best he is a handful for anyone, and his safety is a fair bit better than Trumps

into 16.5 as I type and will shorten further yet
Report kid April 21, 2013 11:07 PM BST
Great bet to win outright,just needs to concentrate when hes on around the 40/50 breaks, sometimes misses an easy shot, think he will be in final, against Robertson or Hawkins
Report kid April 21, 2013 11:09 PM BST
Will shorten because Dott or Ebdon have no chance of beating him, get on!!
Report moondan April 22, 2013 8:52 AM BST
I stopped backing Murphy to win tournaments when he went off to every tom dick and harry and Ray Reardon to learn tactics, that told me he had no brains or indeed confidence in his own ability.
Either you know what to do in certain situations or you dont, snooker is not rocket science.
He took the world title by potting everything in sight and since Reardon he has underachieved because he listened to a load of tosh and deserted his main strength.
Ronnie also got out of the Reardon situation because he realised he was a different class player anyway and the game was played on different conditions where all the rules of old were no longer applicable.
Murphy loses concentration in mid frame too often to ever win this title again and thats because he is still trying to improve his game in an area that just is not him.
Gould was so disappointing and never got over losing the third frame after having it won, instead of being 3 up the run went against him and Murphy is a bully.
I cannot see anything but a Carter and Trump semi and Mark Allan coming of age in the final.

Mind you I have had 4 bets so far Dotty should put me in profit today and Allan is still to play but confidence is low after Gould and Lisowsky getting the mother of all maulings and I am due a losing tournament.Sad so its unwise to listen to my ramblings.
Report judorick April 30, 2013 1:59 PM BST
laying my stake off now, looking to green later in the match put in at 7 to back see if someone takes it
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com