Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
vickersa1
19 Jul 15 13:54
| Topic/replies: 480 | Blogger: vickersa1's blog
I've done very little betting on Champo games this year; it's difficult to find out who is actually playing for the bottom half teams, with the appalling dual registration system, and for the better teams the odds compiler(s?) seems to come out with the same line as me every time.
However today they have Sheffiled as short as 2/7, whereas I'd have them maybe 5/7. On that basis I'm taking the 5/2 Fev. They have to win this game to have a chance of getting in the top 4, whereas Sheffield are much more certain to do that. Both sides have beaten Bradford lately, Fev with a reserve set of half backs (Cooke should play today, and he is still class), and both have recently lost to Halifax by about 20 points. Both are also mightily inconsistent (Sheff were truly awful against London at Blackpool), and I don't think there's that much between them.
To me, the 5/2 is amongst the best value this season in this league, although that's not saying a lot.
Pause Switch to Standard View Sheffield vs Featherstone
Show More
Report twonky July 19, 2015 2:35 PM BST
I've taken Fev with the 8, on the basis that Sheffield have been pretty much fast out of the blocks all season, yet seem to tire badly in the 2nd half.

Done in a treble with Batley -12, who's form has finally started to improve over the last few games, whilst Hunslet have just gone down the pan. And Dewsbury -10  who are rapidly improving lately! Especially with last weeks 12 man result.
Report RLKingPunter July 21, 2015 7:29 PM BST
I was on the same wavelength as you vickersa, thought 10 was way too much start, that late interception try did me for 2.5 k , that plus missed conversions, 10 start and it ended 38-28...cruel.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com