Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
vickersa1
13 Feb 15 12:13
| Topic/replies: 480 | Blogger: vickersa1's blog
Starts this weekend, and looks more interesting than the Champo itself from a betting viewpoint.
I will be ignoring any team South of Sheffield for starters, and I also don't see why Keighley are such strong favs given their ageing squad. Same goes for Swinton, although at least one of their veterans is Nanyn who will be no doubt flopping over the try line a few times at their new RU ground.
North Wales should go ok at this level (I'll be interested to see what start they get against Keighley on Sunday), but I don't much like the look of either Rochdale or Oldham's squads. Newcastle are difficult to gauge.
I'm backing what I hope is a rejeuvenated Barrow (8/1) and York (14/1), who really should have gone up last season, to get a top 2 spot.
Show More
Report The Shipbuilders February 15, 2015 9:10 AM GMT
Agree Vickersa1. Barrow are indeed rejuvenated,and I have backed them to win Championship 1 outright.Have watched them paste a poor Haven and a decent Keighley side . Admittedly,only friendly games but it was there to see,and with the edition of the experienced Peter Lupton who signed this week the side looks competitive and ready to go.They play Oldham today in the last pre-season friendly and it will be interesting to see how they get on against last years beaten grand finalists.
Report TheVis February 15, 2015 11:26 AM GMT
Ah, the Nanynmeister.  Good to see the old boy is still going.  Largest winning odds I ever got on BF was one Thurs evening when he slotted a late pen for Leigh to level up a game........
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com